The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they just HAVE to have a "special weekend" just for J$, why not do something that he ACTUALLY wants to do? Besides renting a Jeep so that Dim can pretend he's in his 20's again and pretend to be cool. How about the Peppa Pig Park? There's so many other things they could've done for J$ "special weekend". I highly doubt he asked to rent a jeep and go to Target.

I love how Dim blamed J$ for the messy house. Sure, Jan.

Dim, you need a bra.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This video is the worst. They are turning that kid into a spoiled brat. Who the duck does an Easter egg hunt as a practice? Instead of going to target and pretending it’s Easter take your bleeping son to a speech therapist. And Whale you don’t got cravings two weeks post pregnancy you are just a greedy fat bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So who went and found out how much this Jeep rental cost? Timmy just wants to pretend he’s driving around in his ORANGE Rivian.

Reactions: 13
The Trackers: We care about the environment! We have solar panels, soon 2 electric vehicles, and own many reusable water bottles!

Also, The Trackers: We rented a gas guzzling Jeep because reasons, we spend 30 days a year on high-polluting cruises and airplanes, and we secretly prefer to buy plastic one time use water bottles at the parks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
giphy (8).gif

What Jenn thinks she looks like with the windows down

What she actually looks like

giphy (9).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
5 mins in the new blog and Jackson is an absolute brat. He’s all over the place, licking Tim (Tim looks annoyed), and once again not making sense. Tim said Jackson said he wanted this one. I said out loud he did he can’t put two words together.

Reactions: 14
Thank goodness that baby was not a girl. Olive Bojo? The poor kid would have spent her entire life saying, it's not Olivia, it's Olive.

I'm not sure if anything put this here yet: $liver was 9lbs 3oz and J$ was 9lbs 8oz. $liver was 22 3/4 inches and J$ was 23 inches.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never show us Tim sitting in a reclined chair from that angle again. It's like we were watching him give birth. 😖
Chair.jpg

Those shorts, also...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The Tim Tracker #125: J$ Wanted a Special Weekend and All He Got Was Lousy Parents

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oliver’s stats
March 6
8:31 am
9 lbs. 3 oz.
(but he wears 3 mos. clothing now)
Jackson was 9 lbs. 8 oz., so they refer to Ollie as a shrimp (not verbatim)
22-3/4 inches (Jaxy was 23 in.)

DJ always (🤮) wanted two kids.
A boy and a girl named Jack and Olive

Jinx! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I should have known that my girl @xmasbdaygirl would have been on top of this. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
There is no way that baby was under 10lbs… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was more like 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is no way that baby was under 10lbs… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was more like 12.
Agreed. That kid is practically preschool sized. Not that the Trackers have any idea what preschool even is…

Reactions: 15
Oliver’s stats
March 6
8:31 am
9 lbs. 3 oz. (but he wears 3 mos. clothing now)
Jackson was 9 lbs. 8 oz., so they refer to Ollie as a shrimp (not verbatim)
22-3/4 inches (Jaxy was 23 in.)

DJ always (🤮) wanted two kids.
A boy and a girl named Jack and Olive
Oh tit, Ollieson better watch out he might get eaten by Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim apologizing for the house being a mess. It always looks like that. My husband said I work full time and our house is alot cleaner than theirs.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.