The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about other hospitals in Florida but my sister was with my niece in the NICU at Shands in Gainesville because she was born with a diaphragmatic hernia. All of her organs were in her chest & they had to do surgery right away. She was pretty much deceased when born. My entire family camped out in the waiting room for 3 months! I was 10 when it happened but we were there every day and every night. I think I saw my niece once because a nurse snuck me in there. She was in a plastic case with tubes and wires. It was awful. The staff was amazing! However, one nurse gave her ecoli right before she was discharged and we had to take her back to shands. She had to get four to five throat surgeries because of the infection. It was a crazy time but her doctor & nurses were phenomenal. Talk about a miracle! God saved her life & the doctors & nurses. My family will be forever grateful to them! She’s currently in her 20’s, a wife, a full time student, & a mother of two. I love that girl to pieces. ❤

I’m not sure what the policies are there or at other hospitals after Covid but I would think the parents can be there with the baby 24/7.
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful loving story with us. It’s inspirational!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's something fishy going on. They might have 24/7 paid help right now. No way in hell were we cooking this much and going out 1-2 days after coming home from the hospital. I know she gave birth to a behemoth child who probably already sleeps 20 hours a day, but I'm still skeptical these two are even doing 60% of the parenting now.
And you know these two idiots didn't do any meal prep before having Buddy 2.0 or have family or friends bringing them heat and eat meals because everyone has been driven away by them. Soo yeah, what's up.

Reactions: 13
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful loving story with us. It’s inspirational!
Aww, thanks! Just wanted people to know how amazing the staff was and how appreciated they were! I hope it spreads hope to mothers who are dealing with something similar as well ❤
---
About to watch their latest video so you don’t have too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also at the end- Timmy boy & J$ are in nice shirts. Jennbo looks a mess, but mentions that J$ had a cookie at the BBQ restaurant. She has not been as house bound as she claims.

She mentions O$ is a big boy once & that’s all we get. They are keeping that height & weight a secret. The Stans want to know that height & weight!
---
This seems like something you shouldn’t be talking about….

Also- this person giving cleaning advice will be banned soon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn: I was busy cleaning. Everything has to be clean for my mental health
Also Jenn:
CDA008CE-0C32-4C4B-979D-9F778A65CEC7.png

Is every word out of that woman’s girl’s mouth a lie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Recap:
They made pancakes with J$ because he is having trouble adjusting to $liver. They were very worried about his burning his hand on the pan. Hey Trackers, we still remember how Ginn left him alone with the toaster oven and he got badly burned.

Dim takes J$ to an obstacle course for kids over 36" tall. J$ is very tall don't cha know! Dim is 2 hours late for it so J$ misses out yet again. They could have waited an hour for the next time slot but they would have interrupted J$ rigid nap time.

Dim buys J$ two little wax molds of animals. I'm sure they will be added to the junk pile at fort pampers very soon.

J$ is taken to swimming lessons by planny B. The Trackers will never see that kid at a swim lesson I bet. Probably because the teacher won't allow it filmed for youtube.

A ~Rivian~ employee brings the car to their house for a test drive. Dim gets very excited it has a built in air compressor. Hey Dim, you can buy one from Amazon for $20. The employee won't allow them to film the test drive and they're pissed off about it. They complain that the test drive was short (that's because Dim spent a long time getting both car seats in). I wonder if they expected the employee to put the car seats in and were surprised they had to do it.

Extensive talk about $liver's pooping and farting. Apparently he pooped 9 times right after birth. His body was probably detoxing from all the mercury and junk Ginn ate while pregnant. We also get a TMI discussion about Ginn's nursing boobs. Her right boob is more of a squirter than the left one (if I have to know this so do you lol).

We learn that $liver is already is 3 month clothing.

Ginn makes Dim go to PF Changs for lunch. They came back from doctor appointments for both of the boys. J$ had his 3 year appointment even though he turned 3 in November last year. $liver has been colicky and the doctor told Ginn to stop eating caffeine and spicy food. I'm sure this diet will last 1 day before she's back to her morning coffee and spicy shrimpies. Ginn cannot fit in between both car seats in the back seat of their Tesla and is very upset about sitting in the front again. Dim hates his food from PF Changs (shocker)

J$ makes "no screaming" signs and puts them around the house. He is already tired of the baby crying and thinks the signs will stop it. Great job preparing him for the baby, Trackers.

They gorge themselves on cookies.

Dim shows J$'s educational books and how he is studying. I bet the doctor said J$ is behind other kids his age. He said grandma sent him the books. Grandma seems to be the only one who cares about his education and development.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So in the most recent vlog Little O was clearly half the length of a travel cot which is roughly 25-26 inches which is the same length of a 3-6 month old baby for anyone wondering, which even more insanely on the standardized chart on google equates to between 12-14 pounds 😅 meaning even with reasonable adjustments he was likely bigger than 10 pounds and 22 inches, even more with how much Jenn has said she has struggled since this birth it's safe to assume he was much larger than J$

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Dim is such a bleeping poseur. He only likes that ugly bleeping Rivian because it's a Tik Tok trend and grossly overpriced. He's the kind of idiot who equates expensive with better.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There's something fishy going on. They might have 24/7 paid help right now. No way in hell were we cooking this much and going out 1-2 days after coming home from the hospital. I know she gave birth to a behemoth child who probably already sleeps 20 hours a day, but I'm still skeptical these two are even doing 60% of the parenting now.
I agree...they have a daytime and nighttime nanny ..I bet you Ginn is pumping and the nanny is feeding the baby a bottle at night. They didn't mention anything about how often he feeds at night etc and she is completely well rested. Ginn was not acting like someone who has to wake up every few hours through the night.
Dim also looks like he is not connecting with this baby at all. He seems very detached.
I think Dim wanted to try to become a sponsor with Rivian but Ginn screwed that up with all of her complaining.
Very strange they are not mentioning the baby's weight...but if he was a big baby why wouldn't they want to brag about that?

Reactions: 24
Maybe somebody can explain this to me:Why is it these you tubers featuring their kids always have these birthday parties for the kids in a hotel room just the immediate family no other kids invited and they film it .The Trackers aren't the only

Reactions: 4
This vlog was the shittiest of all tit home vlogs. I had to take a break when Jenn started giving her soliloquy about how much work it is to have a 'toddler' and a newborn, and how she isn't pushing herself too hard but there is just so much to do when you have 2 kids. They said at the start of the vlog they had been home ONE DAY!! She is already a know-it-all expert on how much you have to do with a 'toddler' and a baby in one day. 🤡🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Jesus, even Mike, the Vanished is desperately trying to farm ideas to these booooooooooooring unimaginative people with his cookie tour tribute to the benefactor. He did more work in an hour or so then Dim has done in the last two years.
And those BROWS, Gin. Wrong color, Dim dammit, goddamned tell her.

Why can’t Tim Cook a few simple meals while Jenn recovered? How hard is it to make some sandwiches or basic recipes. What about laundry?

Reactions: 14
Tim showed more excitement for the Rivian than I have ever seen him for his spawn.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
"It is day 5 (post-sushirrito fest at the hospital)", the empty human incubator says as the hospital haul still sits on their kitchen counter.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 8.51.06 PM.png

These assholes were months late in getting their obviously developmentally delayed preschooler to the pediatrician even though they have total control over their schedules and meanwhile I feel bad if I have to delay my cats' annual exams by a week or two due to my FT job. 🙄 (and this week I felt bad that I had to make one of my kitties wait a couple of extra days for an open appointment to get seen for an allergic reaction/rash 🫠). Even if Dim was "busy", it SURE WOULD FREAKING HELP IF THE witch WOULD JUST DRIVE HERSELF AND THE KID TO THE PEDIATRICIAN. Useless witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
"It is day 5 (post-sushirrito fest at the hospital)", the empty human incubator says as the hospital haul still sits on their kitchen counter.
View attachment 2056408

These assholes were months late in getting their obviously developmentally delayed preschooler to the pediatrician even though they have total control over their schedules and meanwhile I feel bad if I have to delay my cats' annual exams by a week or two due to my FT job. 🙄 (and this week I felt bad that I had to make one of my kitties wait a couple of extra days for an open appointment to get seen for an allergic reaction/rash 🫠). Even if Dim was "busy", it SURE WOULD FREAKING HELP IF THE witch WOULD JUST DRIVE HERSELF AND THE KID TO THE PEDIATRICIAN. Useless witch.
If I am reincarnated, I would not mind coming back as one of your cats. It seems like they are so loved.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.