The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that they seemed upset they couldn't film the test drive. I like when things don't go their way. But, does that mean it didn't happen?

I would have liked to see the Rivian rep's reactions to the Trackholes during the test drive. I wonder how long it took before Tim started acting like the Rivian expert and mansplaining to the rep. Hmm, is it still mansplaining if it's man-to-man? ;) Anyone that has to deal with them must need a shitload of patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is their fascination of having a 3 year old so close to the stove? It scares me just watching this vlog. Also please chuck the pan. Way to go j4dinners, isn't that the expensive pan you ruined?

• Haha
Yeah, they just want to flex. I would bet good money that they will post multiple stories and photos on IG and Twitter of that car if they ever get it. By the time they may get it, there will be newer and trendier cars and people won't care. The story of their vlogging life, it seems.

Third rows in most cars are crap unless you are driving tiny people around or have little kids in the back.

Guesses on what Tim wants to store in the back of the Rivian that he is so excited about?

-Dozens of cookies to hide from the fam?
-Extra fuzzy mic balls?
-4Town and Harry Styles tshirts?
-His collection of cold weather gear and jackets?
-Cases of Liquid Death?
-His own mobile OBGYN and lactation clinic?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Round up Rodeo reviews from all the vloggers were exactly the same.
Nice theming
Oh it's a yard sale, I thought we would need to freeze
Watermelon salad is just watermelon
Tomato salad is the best, the tomatoes are so big
I wonder if these biscuits will be like Red Lobster's
You get all 3 salads so there is something for everyone
You get 4 sides but you can get all of them
Barbecue sauce is runny
Oh interesting look at this sausage
Sausage is the best
Ribs are good
Mac and Cheese is meh
The fried pickles are whole spears! No dipping sauce for them
This Vegan chop is interesting
Nobody really said much about the desserts
Disney....do yourself a favor...get rid of these vloggers...they are just pigs and gluttons and make everything look gross!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg, the hot pan. There is no reason to have a small child up near a hot stove. It’s neglectful and reckless. And then Tim putting his hand in, trying to shield the kid from touching it.

And when the accident happens, it will be all poor Jenn

C0E5EA8A-8D8C-43D5-B378-EB00762F1F23.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
And I'm sorry but I have never heard someone who has a newborn say they slept pretty good when the baby is only 5 days old. I might be missing something here and had children quite a while ago but something seems off.

• Haha
Omg, the hot pan. There is no reason to have a small child up near a hot stove. It’s neglectful and reckless. And then Tim putting his hand in, trying to shield the kid from touching it.

And when the accident happens, it will be all poor Jenn

View attachment 2058019
Guaranteed that there are many more potential accidents just waiting to happen!
They have now given Jackson the green light to cook at the stove.

What are they going to say down the line when he gets hungry and starts cooking up something to eat on the stove all on his own?
Burning himself in the process or setting the kitchen on fire?

Jackson now has a false set of empowerment that can lead to catastrophic consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never heard of the Rivian until these 2 started losing their minds over it. $J needs some therapy. He’s definitely developmentally delayed and possibly has anger issues IMO. Also I’m still in shock over how enormous $O is 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have a kitchen toddler stool too and our kid LOVES to help us cook. She is never within range of touching anything hot. And if we're making pancakes she gets to help mix in the bowl and that's when we do all the add-ins. Why do you need to add the blueberries in the hot pan? They are brain-dead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw a stan comment asking for the pancake recipe.

This absolutely proves the stans are either total idiots or teens/pre teens. The recipe is on the bleeping package of every pancake mix I have ever seen. i would be totally embarrassed if I was a vlogger and these are the types of comments my videos earn.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We have a kitchen toddler stool too and our kid LOVES to help us cook. She is never within range of touching anything hot. And if we're making pancakes she gets to help mix in the bowl and that's when we do all the add-ins. Why do you need to add the blueberries in the hot pan? They are brain-dead.
Why are they adding blueberries to a hot pan? Because JAckson has the most sophisticated pallet of the three of them. No fruit or veggies for Dim and Gin. No way they could mix up Js separately

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are going to pivot and become fitness content creators 😁
I do wonder what their long term plans are financially, it's well known Youtube isn't doing as well as it once did and that many creators are jumping ship. Also Jenn and Tim will be nearly 50 by the time the boys are old enough to fully enjoy the parks and interact with the channel so what's going to happen then? Tim barely goes on any rides anymore and Jenn struggles to walk a mile pregnant or not pregnant so how are they going to maintain any kind of energy to keep up with 10 year old kids and a channel? It would be interesting to see what kind of back up plan they have financially as youtube could literally decide to not monetize at any point, if they were clever they wouldn't have posted controversial content as this would have allowed Jenn or Tim to get jobs with universal/disney etc for content creation which would at least ensure a stable income, and before anyone assumes they have more than enough to live off...they only took 2 weeks off, if they hadn't have blown through savings on cruises they could have been off for a few months at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guaranteed that there are many more potential accidents just waiting to happen!
They have now given Jackson the green light to cook at the stove.

What are they going to say down the line when he gets hungry and starts cooking up something to eat on the stove all on his own?
Burning himself in the process or setting the kitchen on fire?

Jackson now has a false set of empowerment that can lead to catastrophic consequences.
This is exactly what happened to the house across the road from my cousin's, the kid was a spoilt little tit, got to do whatever she wanted, she insisted (or threw a tantrum till she got her way) when she was around 10 that she was old enough to be left home along, so they allowed it, my uncle looked out the window an flames were coming out the windows, she decided she wanted to cook an set the kitchen on fire, house was a wreak, she was fine thankfully but I can see things like this being Js future, wanting left home alone cause he thinks he's old enough an throwing a tantrum till he gets that, then burning the house down

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve never heard of the Rivian until these 2 started losing their minds over it. $J needs some therapy. He’s definitely developmentally delayed and possibly has anger issues IMO. Also I’m still in shock over how enormous $O is 😳
Don’t feel bad, the Trackholes never heard of Rivian either until it was popular on SM and the Bravo shows that Dejennerate watches.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
GD those Home vlogs are inane. 40+ minutes? Thank you all to those who watch and report here because clearly that’s the lord work. I couldn’t do it. Don’t they know long ass vlogs are out?

@Quasimodo LOL’ed at this “tootie mctootins big pooper little big buddy laundry dishes paprika” that should be a thread title.
We already know this but Dim is completely inept at running a YouTube channel. They cannot be bothered to keep up with current trends as far as what viewers want to watch. He even bitched about not understanding the purpose of YouTube shorts. Most creators are putting out YouTube shorts. All social media platforms have their version of shorts but Dim doesn’t understand why.
It’s baffling to me they have the viewership they do because only Stan’s are tuning in at this point.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.