The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically, and again I haven't watched. He got group12 at 7am and is a theme park professional, supposedly. He did not immediately get in the car and head to MK, not even close. He waited at least 2 hours to leave. Worst case scenario, he left his house at 9:15 if he got to TTC at 9:55am. From their house to the TTC is about 30-35 mins, so he has absolutely zero excuse for missing his time. He should know that they don't call the groups one at a time first thing. So it's usually 1-5 or 6 and then every 10 minutes open up another group. When your group gets called you have an entire hour to get to the ride. If they have been turning away people, and they have, Tim should have also been turned away. Famous YouTuber or not. He's ridden what 4-5 times already? Entitled asshole.

And don't give me the whole--he has a newborn baby bullshit either. Jenn is not disabled in any way. There is absolutely zero reason why Tim couldn't have left the house for "work" on time. Millions of parents get to work on time every day. Real, actual, jobs. Both parents. Assholes.
I actually think he drove from his house to Contemporary, then walked to MK. Probably made a food reservation before or after the ride. He did it the last two times they went to MK.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd like to tell you where strangers' kids' names are on my list of concerns, but numbers don't go up that high.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also think she wants to breastfeed so the stans will praise her for being a food source for the baby while also doing such a spectacular job editing the vids. Honestly, not that she cares about my opinion, I would rather her formula feed $liver for the simple fact that Jenn's diet is absolute tit and that baby needs proper nutrition now because we all know once he's eating food, it will be a plate of brown carbs, just like big brother.

I don't know anyone with young kids who I couldn't call or text at 6am and I'm an introvert who doesn't ask people for help. Many people even without kids are up at 5:30/6am on a Monday getting ready for work. I wonder why they couldn't call Themeparkdad and his wife? They're supposedly besties. They even have kids. Or geez, Adam the Woo probably wouldn't be my ideal babysitter but he seems to wake up super early and is a semi-responsible adult who could at least play with J$ while whoever was supposed to watch him got there. Or that neighbor with J$ little friend?
I think it's a little bit of this, plus thinking it will make her lose weight (it will in the short term-or at least sustain where she is since she eats a ridiculous amount of calories- but as soon as she stops nursing it's going to pile on and then some with the caloric intake she's taking). I also think it gives her a excuse to do nothing even more so than usual, and makes it harder for Dim to argue with her.

Oliver wasn't my first choice, either.
I don't think it was DJ's either I think she wanted Olivia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd like to tell you where strangers' kids' names are on my list of concerns, but numbers don't go up that high.
But the trackers are their friends, yOu gUyZz! Some of these people have even named themselves uncles and aunts to J-Money and Dollarver. I get the feeling the trackers are the only friends some of these people have, and I can just picture Tim and Jenn laughing their asses off at these pathetic dweebs who are so obsessed with them

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oliver wasn't my first choice for my dog. I wanted Bruno. But apparently when I was a newborn, my parents had a dog named Bruno and he jumped in the crib with me when a babysitter was there, he was protecting me. So, we don't talk about Bruno...my father said it would be bad luck. We went with Oliver, after Oliver and Company. Unlike Oliver Bojo, named Oliver to replace Olivia Bojo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
well, here they go. One woman decides to share she has dreams about Tim and Jenn! Totally normal to have dreams about people you literally don’t know irl
Oh and speculating on J$ possibly going by “Jack” when he becomes a teenager, they just keep getting weirder
This almost makes me want to join Facebook, join that stupid group, just so I can tell Laura, "I also had a dream about them. They were sitting around laughing at you for having dreams about them and their kids."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Oliver isn't my first choice". Um...he's not your baby, weirdo.
They missed out on a $ opportunity here. They should have sold raffle tickets. Winner would get to name the baby. I'm sure the Bojos don't really care what the baby's name is anyway. They'll call him Buddy too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
well, here they go. One woman decides to share she has dreams about Tim and Jenn! Totally normal to have dreams about people you literally don’t know irl
Oh and speculating on J$ possibly going by “Jack” when he becomes a teenager, they just keep getting weirder
Aw, the post got deleted. I was just starting to have fun!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hey Timmy, how did it feel to see your besties Ordinary Adventures open up the HHN shirt that Universal ORLANDO sent them? You know, the ones you STOLE the house footage from last year. It's not even their home park and they got sent the announcement with a shirt. 😂 Jackie Super Enthused got one too. It must really suck to be you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I found the nicu complaining in poor taste, also very odd that he stoped and filmed while Oliver had been put in an ambulance and transferred. I know the video wasn’t long but who stops to vlog when what they thought was their healthy baby has just been transferred to nicu. I’m not saying what they went through wasn’t stressful but compared to what a lot of nicu families will experience it was a breeze, I’m sure they were very scared for a few hours when he had to go onto cpap but he had a quick turn around and all was ok. To be able to worry about vlogging the food and complain about the noise is such a luxury. In the uk families can’t stay with their nicu babies, can you stay with the very sickest nicu ones in florida?

why are they making out that Jackson being excited is a problem and why aren’t they doing activities with jackson to help him adjust and just expecting Jackson to know what to do with himself in the house all day with a new baby brother whose thrown all the routine?

Reactions: 20
Breastfeeding consumes about 500 cals a day. But if you eat like Jenn, that’s not gonna do anything for weight loss. I suspect she will develop a nursing issue and blame the NICU so she can switch to formula and make Tim do the night feeds.

(Not judging how anyone feeds their baby, just Jenn)

Reactions: 18
:coffee:
I found the nicu complaining in poor taste, also very odd that he stoped and filmed while Oliver had been put in an ambulance and transferred. I know the video wasn’t long but who stops to vlog when what they thought was their healthy baby has just been transferred to nicu. I’m not saying what they went through wasn’t stressful but compared to what a lot of nicu families will experience it was a breeze, I’m sure they were very scared for a few hours when he had to go onto cpap but he had a quick turn around and all was ok. To be able to worry about vlogging the food and complain about the noise is such a luxury. In the uk families can’t stay with their nicu babies, can you stay with the very sickest nicu ones in florida?

why are they making out that Jackson being excited is a problem and why aren’t they doing activities with jackson to help him adjust and just expecting Jackson to know what to do with himself in the house all day with a new baby brother whose thrown all the routine?
I don't know about in Florida, but in Children's Hospital Boston, yes, even the sickest NICU babies can have a parent there around the clock, however the parent may need to sleep in an adjoining space where cots are put out. From my memory there are clean rooms which parents need to gown up to enter to help with the most fragile of babies. We were down the hall from it, and it was very hard hearing alarms go off and doctors go running to the room several times.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oliver wasn't my first choice for my dog. I wanted Bruno. But apparently when I was a newborn, my parents had a dog named Bruno and he jumped in the crib with me when a babysitter was there, he was protecting me. So, we don't talk about Bruno...my father said it would be bad luck. We went with Oliver, after Oliver and Company. Unlike Oliver Bojo, named Oliver to replace Olivia Bojo.

They could have picked something more gender neutral, like Morgan if they did not want to have to make a name like Olivia into Oliver. I actually like the name Oliver. But it would have not been my first choice either.

It almost seems like they have no concept of being creative with names, even common names. I get some people want to make it simple and say if it is a boy it will be Stephan Michael and if it is a girl it is Stephanie Michelle. But in reality how many people do that?

Well, I actually have known people that have done that. So at least in my world, more common than I'd like to admit. No creativity (well a couple cases I've seen that happen it was because the father wanted a Jr. and when the 3rd kid came out as another girl and they were not going to try again a 4th time, they really did name the kid Stephanie Michelle as that was closest they were going to get to a "Jr." Good thing his name was not Walter Hubert. Hate to see how they would feminize that name (no offence to anyone whose father, grandfather, Uncle, Cousin or Brother is named that)).

Reactions: 5
I've had dreams about people I don't know IRL - celebrities and YouTubers - usually the night after I've watched them. Don't really think that's abnormal, but I never would tell a YouTuber I dreamt about them because that part is indeed weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Breastfeeding consumes about 500 cals a day. But if you eat like Jenn, that’s not gonna do anything for weight loss. I suspect she will develop a nursing issue and blame the NICU so she can switch to formula and make Tim do the night feeds.

(Not judging how anyone feeds their baby, just Jenn)
Hey that will knock off about a third of those calories in that burrito :rolleyes: Honestly with the way she eats at best it will help her not gain an atrocious amount of weight, but it's pretty clear she gives not one tit about what she puts in her body and how it can effect her or her children. I was cringing so much when I saw that burrito had tuna in it. It's one of the higher mercury content fish. She just thinks because she's no longer pregnant she can pretty much eat anything she wants except for booze. And I halfway suspect she'd drink if she was able to justify it.

Reactions: 13
They missed out on a $ opportunity here. They should have sold raffle tickets. Winner would get to name the baby. I'm sure the Bojos don't really care what the baby's name is anyway. They'll call him Buddy too.
I find it weird the narcissist didn’t name one of them Tim Jr. Lol
They didn’t consider family names either, unless they just didn’t mention they were naming them after a grand parent or something. They truly are living on Trackholes Island. No friends, no family - just the 2 idiots and their offspring. How sad is that?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.