Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elly199

This might be a stupid question because this might have already been discussed but when is Jackson supposed to start school?

Reactions: 6

bten1989

VIP Member
It was 3/6/23 @ 053. I can’t tell if there’s something after the 3.
Maybe it could be the date & time that they administered some sort of medication? That way it's easier for the nurses to see when something was pushed in an IV or something along those lines.

Reactions: 5

Or Dimmy told his manservant and miscellaneous extra to pretend to be vegan and/or allergic to tree nuts. It's not like Dimmy who never shies away from food, can't not eat vegan or nut-free (heh) meals, he acts like such an idiotic scaredy-cat if his meals don't all contain meat and potatoes. Surely it can't be as inedible as whatever shit Ginn "I call myself vegan when my current meal doesn't contain meat or dairy" Bojo burns on the tetanus pan from Purple Carrot.
---
TENTANUS PAN LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Uh oh Jenny5Dinnies, might need to buy some new pans! Either that, or try using some Dawn Dish Soap!

Dillon21

VIP Member
Oliver wasn't my first choice for my dog. I wanted Bruno. But apparently when I was a newborn, my parents had a dog named Bruno and he jumped in the crib with me when a babysitter was there, he was protecting me. So, we don't talk about Bruno...my father said it would be bad luck. We went with Oliver, after Oliver and Company. Unlike Oliver Bojo, named Oliver to replace Olivia Bojo.

They could have picked something more gender neutral, like Morgan if they did not want to have to make a name like Olivia into Oliver. I actually like the name Oliver. But it would have not been my first choice either.

It almost seems like they have no concept of being creative with names, even common names. I get some people want to make it simple and say if it is a boy it will be Stephan Michael and if it is a girl it is Stephanie Michelle. But in reality how many people do that?

Well, I actually have known people that have done that. So at least in my world, more common than I'd like to admit. No creativity (well a couple cases I've seen that happen it was because the father wanted a Jr. and when the 3rd kid came out as another girl and they were not going to try again a 4th time, they really did name the kid Stephanie Michelle as that was closest they were going to get to a "Jr." Good thing his name was not Walter Hubert. Hate to see how they would feminize that name (no offence to anyone whose father, grandfather, Uncle, Cousin or Brother is named that)).

xojamilyn

He basically said he only came to that facility bc he knew Tammy was there and then he seemed to make his move on her. Even Tammy's friends at the facility (who she sits around in the dining room) said "wait...what?" when they heard that, and said it was kind of stalker-ish. I hope I'm wrong.
ew. i hope so! she deserves to be happy.

Reactions: 4

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I think Mike is editing for them...Ginn takes 3 mins to agree to the final product. Also I think to they have 24/7 nanny help, that's what the bed set-up was for. Not forever but at least for the first 2 months. They are acting like everything is so easy, which we know they would bitch if they had to do any work.
When did they show a bed set up? I missed that.

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
is that J4Dinners 'push present' on her wrist (photo by @hcslacs )? just wondering......
if that's her hand at all (i'm not really good at this tech stuff) - LOL!!!!

loras1954

Maybe somebody can explain this to me:Why is it these you tubers featuring their kids always have these birthday parties for the kids in a hotel room just the immediate family no other kids invited and they film it .The Trackers aren't the only

GodsWarrior

Thank you. I am doing well but appreciate the kind words! I didn't want it to come across like I was saying she needs to get over it and sound unsympathetic. But the reality is, that it does require work and assistance to get help. It is just going to get worse by ignoring it and the enabling that Tim and the Stans do. I guess it they have the money to pay for help until the kids are grown, so be it, but it will affect them. I haven't watched since before the fake contractions clickbait videos, but it already seems like between the constant filming and lifestyle, J$ is already have issues. I don't GAF about the parents, but I feel for the kids. Money is nice and so are all of the trips, but that isn't what kids really want or need. It is quality time and quality attention.
You’re absolutely right!