The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim the Period Tracker seems to know more about how Ginn's nursing is going than Ginn does. This feels like such a controlling relationship.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Rivian finally arrives 3 years later

Tim “I’m sorry Buddy, it isn’t the shade of orange you wanted 3 years ago”

Jenn: “I know you’re disappointed huh bud?”

Jackson: well duck, I guess I am disappointed, even though I have no clue on what the hell you’re talking about
*throws a raging fit***

10 hours later
jenn: “we had a bad day today. It’s ok because toddlers have bad days, and disappointments but I saw this post on Instagram, that tells you how to deal with a disappointed toddlers, and sometimes you just gotta cry it out”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
p.s. - he picked orange because it's "Jenn's favorite color". 😂😂😐
Okay I just got to that part and she's so bad at whatever script she's trying to go by in her stupid TV show that she thinks she's on and is the star of.
She first asks Dim what color Buddy picked as if she can't remember or doesn't even know and Dim says orange and then she says "ohhhhh that's right he picked orange cause orange is my favorite color." As if the narcissistic witch would forget that little tidbit. Maybe use chatGPT to help you with writing fake storylines Ginn, you suck at it.

Anyone need a new Ginn avatar? ODB when he's old enough to talk (so like... by third grade): "are you actually my grandma?"
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 10.18.22 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They're going to keep their Tesla when the Rivian arrives. Will they also keep their hybrid? If they didn't live in a neighbor with a HOA I can picture them parking one of the cars on their front lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Almost two weeks later and the hospital haul stuff is still on the counter. Gee I sure hope Ginn's mental health is okay since she has to have a tidy home to avoid "bad mental health".
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 10.34.59 PM.png

Wow.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 10.38.23 PM.png

Ollieson's like "shave your pube beard you ugly greasy man" and Dim's like, "screw you, ginger". And Ginn's like "tootie mctootins big pooper little big buddy laundry dishes paprika".
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 10.45.27 PM.png

---
They're going to keep their Tesla when the Rivian arrives. Will they also keep their hybrid? If they didn't live in a neighbor with a HOA I can picture them parking one of the cars on their front lawn.
3 cars for a family where only one person drives, the color picked out by a preschooler who can't drive any of the cars chosen for a witch who won't drive any of the cars. Make it make sense.

Also, letting cars just sit around and die (as they confirmed the Volt already has) doesn't scream "we're environmental warriors!" like they like to virtue signal they are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Tim the Period Tracker seems to know more about how Ginn's nursing is going than Ginn does. This feels like such a controlling relationship.
I have said this since we first learned he was the one tracking her cycle. He does it because, to me, he is controlling. I also think him being controlling is why he had the pregnancy app on his phone. Just the vibes I get.

Reactions: 14
I think the biggest WTF moment of this vlog for me was when Tim was worrying that when their Rivian finally arrives one day, it may not be orange enough for J. It might be too reddish instead of orange.

Um, who the duck cares? What 3 year old gets to dictate the color of a $80K+ car and has parents afraid it may not come in the right shade of the color he wants?
They're really shaping up for J$ to be the next Veruca Salt. I hope he starts requesting a golden goose soon.
45260a30-de92-45d2-9143-e9a4ac9938c7_text.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"We've been exclusively breastfeeding."

Wow so nice of Dim to also breastfeed, Ginn. Glad he's putting those prominent nipples of his to good use.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Now that Ollieson is out of her fetid womb and has colic according to Ginn (even though he also "sleeps so well"), she's pretending to sacrifice her love of caffeine (after mentioning they stopped at Starbucks as a treat) and "dairy and onions and cabbage and spicy foods so those are all things that I love" (she must be a seriously gassy witch) so the baby won't be colicky. But the only thing motivating her to make those sacrifices (doubt she even is sacrificing any of that seriously) is so that SHE doesn't have to deal with his colic. Selfishly motivated as usual, she showed how little she cared about Ollie otherwise while she was pregnant. Her second supposed "miracle" child.

They seriously think they're going to have a Rivian built for them in time for Ginn the codependent turd to sit in between OGB and ODB's car seats while one is preschool age and the other is still a baby?? She's seriously deranged. Being a good parent isn't squeezing your ass in between 2 car seats (and probably while not wearing a seatbelt "cause it's just too tight on my belly you guyyzzzzzz"), being a good parent is displaying healthy boundaries and oh I don't know, being something more than a warm tit to suck on.

Reactions: 22
It appears that the newest prop is ALSO nicknamed Buddy. She called him Buddy several times in today’s #homemovies 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't know what's more hilariously out of place, her paprika brows or Buddy's feet being all up in Dim's face.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 11.24.37 PM.png

Even when she stops briefly staring at herself on camera, she makes sure she takes up most of the screen while she's holding the camera so the stans can admire her wobbly neck flesh.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 11.26.46 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Dim thinks that all newborns look angry. No Dim, only newborns who have to live with you look angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why in the world do they need fruit smoothies after having blueberry pancakes? One or the other!

Rewatched Tim holding a blackberry while J$ bites it. Good god- get him speech therapy & OT if he can chew a blackberry! Get him help!!

Timmy boy can not even cook sandwiches for lunch for everybody.
Also - J& is going to have fruit with his lunch, but it’s just not on the plate yet. Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yup! My husband looked up the price. $78k plus all of the bells and whistles! How can they afford that?!?

Eh trucks are expensive as tit anyways. Why they got a truck I have no idea but any truck is pretty pricey.

Also on the late to the 3 year old thing, doctors near me have been booking way out. Even when my daughter was born and they gave us her first two years of appointments her two year old check was like four months after her two year old birthday. So I don't think it's that big of a deal.

That being said I still think he's behind schedule developmental based on his speech and motor skills. But I don't have a good base because my daughter is considered ahead of the curve per her doctor.

I wonder if he's still in diapers......

Reactions: 6
This vlog was the shittiest of all tit home vlogs. I had to take a break when Jenn started giving her soliloquy about how much work it is to have a 'toddler' and a newborn, and how she isn't pushing herself too hard but there is just so much to do when you have 2 kids. They said at the start of the vlog they had been home ONE DAY!! She is already a know-it-all expert on how much you have to do with a 'toddler' and a baby in one day. 🤡🙄
And 3 is not a toddler. But they can’t start calling him a preschooler bc …school.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe that after 3 years of seeing comments about J$, they aren't going to hold back even a little tiny bit with $liver. You guyzzzz we got his first fart here on the home vlog!!!!! And 3 minutes about his poop. I'm sure the stans are thrilled.

I think they are delusional if they think the Rivian will be here before mid to late 2024. I also think, while it does look like a cool car, they should not be spending $80k on a car where the company can go out of business and disappear at any point. I don't understand why they are so hung up on the 100% electric car thing. Get a hybrid, there are a ton out there made by companies where you will be able to get parts and repairs at any time. They use more fuel than most people with their many cross country flights and 6 cruises each year. And poor Tim is still holding out hope that Jenn will drive this year by keeping the Tesla. 😂 I also agree, Tim was hoping to be a Rivian influencer and there's Jenn bitching and complaining. There's a weird cut in the middle there, Tim says something and Jenn (poorly) cut it out, but Tim's face says--shut the duck up, you stupid witch.

A few of you already said this, but I think this entire thing was completely staged. Our life is amazing, our life is wonderful, I'm cooking and cleaning....cut. Back to complete chaos, fighting and tears. The house is clearly chaos in the background, I don't know how she doesn't realize we can see that. And for the stan praising her for doing 7 loads of laundry after getting home from the hospital. They didn't accumulate 7 loads of clothes while they were in the hospital, even with two kids. They really don't seem to be the type to wash sheets weekly or towels after every use. So unless J$ had quite a few accidents while they were gone, either they had a ton of laundry from before $liver was born or she's lying and it was really 2 or 3 loads.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.