The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mike is editing now then he's doing just as crappy job as Jen did.

Granted, his source material is crap, so maybe it's an impossible task.

Reactions: 23
Is it me or are the stans getting crazier?
Of the stan faction they had, they're more than likely losing more of the theme park FOMO branch and picking up more people in the lack of close family in their own personal lives branch. Any of the FOMO fans can move on to one of the many other park vloggers who still consistently put out content about that area, while the ones who'd rather watch the family aspect stayed because question mark logic.

Reactions: 15
at the beginning, Jenn said J likes cars, trucks, etc, she then started to say a word that starts with a b, I bet she was going to say “all the boy things” but they edited that out, and she corrected herself. She wasn’t ready for that tongue lashing she would’ve gotten if she said that. 75% of the comments would have been “my daughter likes trucks!!!”
I am still disturbed they drove around with the top off & windows down with a week old baby in the car! How long will it be before the next staycation? They couldn’t even stay home for 3 days.
I’ve already said they will be staying on Disney’s property for the return of happily ever after.. I still think that! We shall see next week

Reactions: 17
A Limerick

"Jenn thinks she looks so glam
Really mutton dressed as lamb
She eats like a piggy
Looks nothing like Twiggy
Just a piece of over-cooked ham."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Somebody in the comments said the pigeon is Bandit visiting her. Omg, what is wrong with these people.

Tim is pushing the stroller in Target and shooting video at the same time, while Jenn is pushing Jackson in the cart full of tit. I still can’t believe they took a brand new newborn to Target and a bbq joint.
A newborn who just got out of the NICU with respiratory issues during flu and RSV season. They are so beyond irresponsible,

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
They bleeping rented a bleeping Jeep for their "toddler"? Whaaaat?!?! 🤦‍♀️
Because Jackson always points them out. Good job he doesn’t point out the Boeing 777’s flying in & out of Orlando or they’d have had to rent him one of those. 🙄
Or here’s a thought…give up the idea of buying a Jenn’s eyebrows dollarver’s poop paprika coloured look at me orange Rivian and buy a f***ing jeep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A newborn who just got out of the NICU with respiratory issues during flu and RSV season. They are so beyond irresponsible,
Ugh, I know someone who took much better care of herself than Jen did during her entire pregnancy whose infant had to be flown to a NICU in a bigger city because of RSV. God, Jenblob is so selfish and stupid.

And on that note, anyone want to take bets when they do their first staycation. I was going to say around the time Flipper could get admitted to the parks but after that Target run I see them going sooner than later. Does Legoland/Peppa Pig World have an age limit? I could see them going back for OG Buddy (though more or less for themselves, if there's no age limit)

• Sad
Reactions: 15

I like to listen to FB video or YT while working. This one came in my feed.

I know in this skit it was the mother not ready for potty training. But still you'd think it'd be cheaper to potty train than to have two kids in diapers/nappies

Reactions: 8
And it appears Tim had zero say in names? It was just what SHE always wanted? Am I understanding that right?

Also, you wanted a kid named Jack, so you name him Jackson...and proceed to call him Buddy. Make it make sense. 🤦‍♀️
I have a son called Jack and guess what we call him? Jack.

• Haha
I just watched Kevin Heimbach’s video about the Tron ride. He’s pretty scathing about the whole thing, but his primary conclusion seems to be that men can’t possibly enjoy riding it if they’ve got big genitals. So - anything to say about that, Tim?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
at the beginning, Jenn said J likes cars, trucks, etc, she then started to say a word that starts with a b, I bet she was going to say “all the boy things” but they edited that out, and she corrected herself. She wasn’t ready for that tongue lashing she would’ve gotten if she said that. 75% of the comments would have been “my daughter likes trucks!!!”
I think she was going to say “bulldozer” That’s what it sounded like to me.

Reactions: 7
I have a son called Jack and guess what we call him? Jack.
lol, that conversation was Weird. Who has these conversations? We named him XY, but we will call him X, but he goes by Y.
i get it, parents organically give their kids nick names, or shorten the first names, but to preplan it is so odd to me lol.
I call my kid bugs, but never had a conversation that I planned to call her that, it just happened. Lolol.

Reactions: 11
lol, that conversation was Weird. Who has these conversations? We named him XY, but we will call him X, but he goes by Y.
i get it, parents organically give their kids nick names, or shorten the first names, but to preplan it is so odd to me lol.
I call my kid bugs, but never had a conversation that I planned to call her that Lolol.

I worked with a dude whose name was actually Bob. His mom liked Robert, but figured if people were going to call him Bob. She'd cut out the middle man. So that was his legal name. I knew a couple Terri's and Terry, not Teresa or Terrance too. Which I thought was odd. I think some of it was a southern US thing when I met them as they were from GA and Tennessee.

That is not how it works. Just because your name is Robert, James, Rebecca or Janice does not mean you want to be called Bob/Rob, Jim, Becky, or Jan. I know people that actually want to be called, shocker, James or Rebecca.
---

Reactions: 8
Because Jackson always points them out. Good job he doesn’t point out the Boeing 777’s flying in & out of Orlando or they’d have had to rent him one of those. 🙄
Or here’s a thought…give up the idea of buying a Jenn’s eyebrows dollarver’s poop paprika coloured look at me orange Rivian and buy a f***ing jeep
And I'd imagine he still has the battery-powered Jeep they bought him that one year.

If I was Jenn and he pointed out a Jeep, I'd say "Oh yes! It looks just like YOURS... at home!!!"

I wouldn't go out and rent a bleeping Jeep for him to ride in the backseat while his father creams himself while driving it, and I hold the camera. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Should we parent and educate our miracle child?

Nah, let's rent a jeep 'for him' instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I worked with a dude whose name was actually Bob. His mom liked Robert, but figured if people were going to call him Bob. She'd cut out the middle man. So that was his legal name. I knew a couple Terri's and Terry, not Teresa or Terrance too. Which I thought was odd. I think some of it was a southern US thing when I met them as they were from GA and Tennessee.

That is not how it works. Just because your name is Robert, James, Rebecca or Janice does not mean you want to be called Bob/Rob, Jim, Becky, or Jan. I know people that actually want to be called, shocker, James or Rebecca.
---
I married a Robert & if I called him Bob he would divorce me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.