The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim asks Jackson why he is wearing a button down shirt and Jackson says “because it’s Easter!” Tim corrects him saying, “it’s not Easter but you wanted to wear a button down shirt and pretend that it’s Easter today, right?”

Do we believe that this 3 year old who then proceeded to babble incoherently really said this?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He already has a Jeep he never freaking rides. What will they rent next time OG Buddy throws a tantrum, a yacht? An entire island?

Can’t look at it now.
Out and about.
This was the description, so if a brave soul watches please report back the deets on Oliver’s specs and how he got his name.

View attachment 2060268
"...so we thought why not get one form to actually ride in!" 🫠

Next home clog: "practice gift opening for Christmas and everyone's birthdays!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gee I feel really bad now all these years later. When my second was born, we took the oldest to Toy R Us to pick out a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure (probably a whole $5.00 bucks then) - I didn't rent a Jeep. Am I a bad parent?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tim asks Jackson why he is wearing a button down shirt and Jackson says “because it’s Easter!” Tim corrects him saying, “it’s not Easter but you wanted to wear a button down shirt and pretend that it’s Easter today, right?”

Do we believe that this 3 year old who then proceeded to babble incoherently really said this?
Do we also believe this 3 year old said go to Turo and rent me the biggest Jeep there is? He supposedly picked it out himself. :rolleyes:

Jenn: I'll stick with the Tesla. You stupid condescending witch, you don't even drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are lazy and manipulative creators....all the "information" they share on Oliver (height, weight, reason for name) they could have posted on FB, Insta, TikTok and/or Snap....BUT they choose to put it at the end of a completely inane Jeep/Target day to make their Stans watch 30 minutes of useless footage to get to the all important "baby update" (which I suspect is mostly Gin talking about herself and how she is doing). Gotta force that watch time for the algorithm somehow.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Can’t look at it now.
Out and about.
This was the description, so if a brave soul watches please report back the deets on Oliver’s specs and how he got his name.

View attachment 2060268
...get one "form" for him to ride in.

And we're really to believe J. personally requested to go to Target?

"Yes, mother. Do take me to Tarjay. I would enjoy perusing a bit of Easter decor to purchase and decorate our estate with so that I may study for the upcoming Easter festivities with regard to the annual hunt of eggs, as the peasants call it..."

I mean, give me a bleeping break with these vlog descriptions. :rolleyes:

And the way she refers to "baby Oliver" is just strange, as if he's some hamster they adopted or something.

Who calls their kid "baby fill-in-the-blank with name" when referring to their child? We KNOW he's a baby. We KNOW his name.

I just can't with them. 🤦‍♀️
---
Do we also believe this 3 year old said go to Turo and rent me the biggest Jeep there is? He supposedly picked it out himself. :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Jinx!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a spoiled little tit. In his gymnastics class, Jackson was told they would be doing a egg hunt next week but according to Jenn, he didn’t want to wait so they are going to do one now.
This would be the perfect way to teach him patience but instead they indulge his every whim except when it comes to getting an $11 dollar cup

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
How hard of a time is this kid having if they’re a week in and he already needs a special weekend?

• Haha
  • Wow
This whole run of "post-birth" videos has been insanely manic in bouncing from one thing to the next with no rhyme or reason.....that household is spinning to disaster

Reactions: 22
How hard of a time is this kid having if they’re a week in and he already needs a special weekend?
And didn't he just have a several thousand dollar special weekend at the Riviera a few weeks ago?

The house is absolutely trashed and the egg hunt gives us a great opportunity to see that. Why are there so many shoes right in the middle of the living room?

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 4.54.14 PM.png

• Wow
WHAT THE duck???

So Dim wanted to shake his small penis about and hire a jeep.

They need to stop J$ swinging the baby swing with O$ in it.

I’m only 3 minutes in and it’s a bleeping car crash.

Reactions: 21
He already has a Jeep he never freaking rides. What will they rent next time OG Buddy throws a tantrum, a yacht? An entire island?
Well, he wants to be an astronaut, right? The kid that still sh*ts himself?

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who drove Timmy and son to pick up the Jeep? Who takes a 5 day old baby to target for a shopping spree? Why is Gin so damn afraid of the freeway, stay home you selfish witch. Pigeons love trash. Teach your kid patience, his teachers and other kids will thank you later.

She really is just a self centered narsassist who thinks life is one big vacation.

And didn't he just have a several thousand dollar special weekend at the Riviera a few weeks ago?

The house is absolutely trashed and the egg hunt gives us a great opportunity to see that. Why are there so many shoes right in the middle of the living room?

View attachment 2060326
The amount of garbage they have all over that house would drive me insane. How about you teach your child to pick up after himself.

Reactions: 22
The opening shot she is already fake laughing before anything is even said 🙄
Their house is a freaking wreck, I would be embarrassed to show it on television.
That child really needs help in therapy. He is unable to speak clearly and he runs around with his tongue out and making baby noises. He is very behind.
So they rent a jeep because supposedly the kid wants to ride in a jeep (not like he doesn’t have an expensive motorized power wheel jeep that we’ve seen him use once) so they rent the most ridiculous of all jeeps (I should know my nephew has one) and then they complain about it.
they are trying to pretend like the new kid was actually born smaller than J and I don’t believe one bit of it
All in all it was a craptastic vlog and by watching it I certainly paid the price.😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The opening shot she is already fake laughing before anything is even said 🙄
Their house is a freaking wreck, I would be embarrassed to show it on television.
That child really needs help in therapy. He is unable to speak clearly and he runs around with his tongue out and making baby noises. He is very behind.
So they rent a jeep because supposedly the kid wants to ride in a jeep (not like he doesn’t have an expensive motorized power wheel jeep that we’ve seen him use once) so they rent the most ridiculous of all jeeps (I should know my nephew has one) and then they complain about it.
they are trying to pretend like the new kid was actually born smaller than J and I don’t believe one bit of it
All in all it was a craptastic vlog and by watching it I certainly paid the price.😒
Didn't she say on the last slog that her mental health is in jeopardy if her house isn't clean ???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.