The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol basic jeeps are 50k. Rubiconn364 is 80k plus. But it would be a mall crawler for them
LOL shows how much I was paying attention. I only knew $50K because I've had to value a fair amount of peon Jeeps for the various divorces I've done. God that thing looked so tacky, so very Tracker-ish especially with those wheels.

Reactions: 9
Why is Tim driving with the roof open when his newborn son is directly behind him?
4988FCD9-5775-41E9-AD28-F41663B61A78.png

FC328D8C-916D-4ED2-B018-4295489B61EC.jpeg

“Babies can't adjust to temperature changes as well as adults. Babies can lose heat rapidly, nearly 4 times faster than an adult”

Again Tim is selfishly thinking only about his own enjoyment and not what is in the best interest of his less than week old son! 😡

DJ is no better, bitching about the huge wheels on the Jeep and how it handles.
Instead of worrying about Oliver staying warm.

#priorities&optics

========
664C9001-7B2E-4198-8096-C3919D3EF3BE.jpeg
Really quick cut here in the video.
Strongly suspect Jackson broke these.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I missing something? They say the baby is in the jeep but I didn't see the baby at Target and they went and sat down in a restaurant with a newborn? Rather than getting it to go and eating at home?
While in the Target parking lot, you can see the stroller (and Jenn’s FUPA).
Dim was likely pushing the stroller around Target while filming titillating content like cookie dough and cereal.
A94F7D30-3ABF-46B3-9E28-E1DE1FCCFB18.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Between Ginn's thunder thighs in her crunchy jorts (bet she didn't wash those in her "literally 7 loads of laundry") and Dim's dickless crotch in his nasty orange shorts, there's been a lot of visual torture today.

---
Wowowowowow, how craaaaaaaaazy is that, Noele!! 🤡
Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 8.42.35 PM.png

Danielle needs more info before she can attempt to steal Ollieson's identity and/or create a shrine to him.
Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 8.42.40 PM.png

So many of these stans comment about their dead/dying fiances/boyfriends and husbands, I'm a little suspicious. But also, how terribly sad to want to listen to the voices of these two turds on your deathbed. Like, yikes what a terrible way to spend your last moments alive.
Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 8.43.40 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
All I can say is all this special treatment for J$son is not paying off.
He seems bratty and badly behaved...good job idiots.

Reactions: 17
Surely there are some instagram influencers Ginn could follow since she has no actual friends and that's the only way she finds motivation to do anything, who also have had a second child and talk about tips for getting the firstborn kid acclimated. It's not like there aren't billions of people who've found themselves in this situation and somehow managed to get by without renting a freaking blingy Jeep or letting their firstborn decide the color of their ugly blingy nonexistent third car.

Reactions: 21
Is the tracker kid slow in talking?All of these you tubers have three year olds speaking unintelligible jibberish.The trackers aren't the only so maybe it is normal,I don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you. I am doing well but appreciate the kind words! I didn't want it to come across like I was saying she needs to get over it and sound unsympathetic. But the reality is, that it does require work and assistance to get help. It is just going to get worse by ignoring it and the enabling that Tim and the Stans do. I guess it they have the money to pay for help until the kids are grown, so be it, but it will affect them. I haven't watched since before the fake contractions clickbait videos, but it already seems like between the constant filming and lifestyle, J$ is already have issues. I don't GAF about the parents, but I feel for the kids. Money is nice and so are all of the trips, but that isn't what kids really want or need. It is quality time and quality attention.
You’re absolutely right!

Reactions: 4
The fact they drove two random new cars in two days is strange. I don't buy the Jeep was only because J wanted it. I think that was a good reason for the vlog, but I wonder if they are just test driving stuff to try to get big hits on videos since they lost 2 weeks worth of views, or possibly to get a sponsorship. Searches for "Rivian" and "Jeep" will pull in other types of viewers. Could be why Tim was annoyed he couldn't film in the Rivian during the drive, and maybe why he decided to rent and drive a Jeep next.

I found it suspect that when Jenn decided she didn't like the Jeep she said she would stick with the Tesla. Uh, what? Just yesterday you dolts were talking about your new Rivian and now Jenn wants to stick with the Tesla? Also, she isn't sticking with anything since she doesn't even drive. Unless she was checking this out to be HER vehicle, in case the Rivian falls through. 🙄

Reactions: 25
The fact they drove two random new cars in two days is strange. I don't buy the Jeep was only because J wanted it. I think that was a good reason for the vlog, but I wonder if they are just test driving stuff to try to get big hits on videos since they lost 2 weeks worth of views, or possibly to get a sponsorship. Searches for "Rivian" and "Jeep" will pull in other types of viewers. Could be why Tim was annoyed he couldn't film in the Rivian during the drive, and maybe why he decided to rent and drive a Jeep next.

I found it suspect that when Jenn decided she didn't like the Jeep she said she would stick with the Tesla. Uh, what? Just yesterday you dolts were talking about your new Rivian and now Jenn wants to stick with the Tesla? Also, she isn't sticking with anything since she doesn't even drive. Unless she was checking this out to be HER vehicle, in case the Rivian falls through. 🙄
Yeah did she forget they're a "Rivian family" now and the Tesla is old news? 🤪

Also I was barely paying attention by the end, but I thought I heard Ginn say there is yet more Jeep vlogging coming up? Oy.

Reactions: 16

Do you think they may have come around to how long it’s going to be before they get their Rivian? And so they may be looking at some bigger vehicles to get (lease) in the mean time while they wait? They have repeatedly said the Tesla “just will not work with a family of four (plus nanny).” I’ve only heard of two year leases when leasing a car, but is there ways to get a shorter lease?

Slightly OT - When I was in high school, I worked at a dealership and I used to watch all the salesman come out celebrating whenever they got a lease deal signed. They loved it because they would trick some poor sucker who had to have the car into an outrageous monthly payment. One time I was curious because their victim was a girl I went to school with, and the sales guy was super happy after their close. He told me he got her to agree to paying $650 a month to lease. Way more than what that model of car usually leased for because she went in saying she “had to have that car because it was a Cadillac.” I could see Tim and Jenn being suckered into something like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
More proof their house is filthy. A Zevo instect trap in the kitchen
Screenshot_20230328-015500_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-015423_YouTube.jpg
n and a Glade plug in just sitting on top of the refrigerator.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The only reason the Trackers HAVE to buy an electric vehicle is because of the EV parking at the parks. It's an easy way for them to park closer to the entrance. They like to make it seem it's because they're worried about the environment but we know the real reason. If EV parking was in the back of the parking lot Dim would be driving Ginn around in a G Wagon.
The fact that I posted this right before they posted their Jeep video. Am I psychic?

I'm sure J$ would have preferred to have his sperm and egg donors watch his swimming lesson than riding in a Jeep. What will they do when Ol$ver has his own opinions?
-"Timmifer, I want the orange Rivian!!!" *stomps feet*
-"NOOOO I want the white Jeep!!!" *screams into the Fort Pampers void*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, Ginn's mom's ghost is riding Cosmic Rewind repeatedly and bopping out to Tears for Fears, duh.
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 12.02.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 12.03.44 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So they leave an odd cut in Target were Tim yells at Jackson to put down something because it is glass. I get kids are going to do stupid stuff at 3 years old, like pick up something breakable in a store and parents are going to yell at them for that. But why leave it in? It felt like they wanted to prove that they are being "good" parents by saying, "Look, we're good parents and punish our kid for doing bad stuff."

They tell Jackson he can't have chocolate until Easter. But I am sure his parents are going to have 5 tones of chocolate between now and Easter. I see they did let him have some treat if he found it. Speaking of food. So Jenn had FOMO and wanted BBQ because Tim had it the other day. Then get Jackson chicken nuggets. At least get the kid some BBQ chicken. Nope, they get him fried food. With more fried food (fries).

I remember when my brother was born. I kept on calling him, "The Baby," since my parents what called my brother. After about 1 month my mom said I had to start calling him his name. I remember telling my mom then how come they don't call him his name? Then I guess they got a clue I was going to copy why they did, so they stopped calling him "The Baby" too. They need to stop calling Oliver, "Baby Brother" and "Little Babe" or Jackson will have a hard time calling him Oliver or Ollie.

Reactions: 19
Too much Buddy. They’re just gross selling out their kid like this.

I think they were doing the egg hunt as practice so he would know what to do at the class. Now will one of these jackasses take him to the class party or will it be the nanny.
That they’re not taking him to swim lessons themselves is just…I can’t. After swearing that they would take him to his lessons themselves after missing the first one for no reason.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing about the Easter egg hunt is that they didn't even prepare him for the chaos that exists for a 3 year old Easter egg hunt. It was pretty much the exact opposite. Tim telling J$ he's going to give him a really hard clue and then basically saying it's in his sneaker? This was the perfect opportunity to say, I'm going to set the timer for 3 minutes, you have to find all the eggs. I'll be sitting right here. Nope, Tim micromanaged every single egg and didn't even make J$ try to figure it out on his own.

There will be no clues at the gymnastic egg hunt. There will be little kids running everywhere swiping eggs. They are doing a terrible, terrible job preparing that kid for real life.

I know we will never know, but I have a strong feeling that the egg hunt will end up with J$ having a tantrum and tears. It is not going to go the way he practiced and J$ will not get all the eggs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.