The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not playing devils advocate here, but could the 530 be a room number? I’ve never had time of birth/induction on my bracelets. But I also haven’t seen the pic. Not saying they wouldn’t lie about the timeline, but how do we know it’s a time notation? Was it written as 5:30? Or 530?
It was 3/6/23 @ 053. I can’t tell if there’s something after the 3.

Reactions: 10
There’s no way Jenn is editing anything, they must’ve hired someone.
Pretty sure Tim did all the editing when the channel started. But he's taking care of 3 kids when would he find the time to do that on top of everything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Congrats to @Dont Call Them Creators for another funny and relevant thread title. Honorable mention to @Quasimodo for making it so close a race I asked for tie breakers!

Someone else can handle recap but the Trackers are now posting videos again. Mostly Home Vlogs so far which makes the title even more relevant.
Thanks everyone for the votes on this title, it was a close one. Keep it up my fellow Unwell.
#homemovies

Reactions: 11
Nah, I think Jenn is speed-editing the videos. I haven't watched any since the birth vlog, but I'm guessing it's all exactly the same sort of stuff they usually put out without any special editing needed. Instead of her hour per ten minutes of vlog, she's getting the videos edited in 1-2 hours because that's honestly the time basic editing should be for their type of content.

It's because Tim's freaked about the algorithm and probably flipped out at her about it, so she's putting in more effort than normal to placate him enough for him to allow her to get back to being lazy. She does this every 6 months or so. I honestly don't think Tim's edited a video since he passed the reigns over to Jenn.

Reactions: 19
Honestly, I always viewed of him having a furry fetish if anything else. He spends way too much time starring at Donald's butt where it's comfortable. As far as the gay thing, I think he is effeminate as well for the most part the only thing that really pinged on my gaydar is that awful video he and the cow made about catching the gay. Usually the biggest bigots, are the ones who a rooted the deepest in the closet.
I think the furry fetish is just another attempt at Tim to be quirky and different. Sort of like the handlebar mustache phase. Of course constantly talking about characters butts is a million times creepier than a mustache but I still think it is just Tim being Tim. But there is that weird obsession with the cartoon boy band as well. But once again just him trying to latch onto something I think.

Reactions: 16
What an asshole late for his tron boarding group
God I hate the Trackholes, many guests have been turned away for being late to their boarding group time. This asshole expects to be let on after being late. There ar3 many FB, forum, and Disney posts stating NOT to be late for the Tron soft opening boarding groups. I can guarantee there was a “do you know who I am?” moment here. Uggghhh utter trash assmunches.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
God I hate the Trackholes, many guests have been turned away for being late to their boarding group time. This asshole expects to be let on after being late. There ar3 many FB, forum, and Disney posts stating NOT to be late for the Tron soft opening boarding groups. I can guarantee there was a “do you know who I am?” moment here. Uggghhh utter trash assmunches.
#homemovies

Eh Disney doesn't really like drama though at the parks. We have gotten away with being a few minutes late and most recently I saw people hours late to bibbidi boppity during school vacation week. Which caused everyone to be behind(including my daughter's appointment) because they essentially got to skip the line even though they were two hours late.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It was 3/6/23 @ 053. I can’t tell if there’s something after the 3.
Maybe it could be the date & time that they administered some sort of medication? That way it's easier for the nurses to see when something was pushed in an IV or something along those lines.

Reactions: 5
I'm not watching the latest vlog, Tron. What's the point you have already done several videos on this. Then you can't even show up on time what on earth else do you have going on that you have to be late for.

If this is their "job" I know I cannot show up late for work and still be treated like I did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 21
Nah, I think Jenn is speed-editing the videos. I haven't watched any since the birth vlog, but I'm guessing it's all exactly the same sort of stuff they usually put out without any special editing needed. Instead of her hour per ten minutes of vlog, she's getting the videos edited in 1-2 hours because that's honestly the time basic editing should be for their type of content.

It's because Tim's freaked about the algorithm and probably flipped out at her about it, so she's putting in more effort than normal to placate him enough for him to allow her to get back to being lazy. She does this every 6 months or so. I honestly don't think Tim's edited a video since he passed the reigns over to Jenn.
He may have threatened with no more/less staycations or cuntgierge cruises after Buddy 2.0 is old enough if the vlogs won't get out in a timely fashion because of less mo ey coming in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not watching the latest vlog, Tron. What's the point you have already done several videos on this. Then you can't even show up on time what on earth else do you have going on that you have to be late for.

If this is their "job" I know I cannot show up late for work and still be treated like I did nothing wrong.

Is the Tron ride now in soft opening or still needs a CM hook up to get a pass for it?

If you still need a CM hook up to get a pass. He is giving the impression that a tourist planning their trip to ride Tron that they can just on it or did I misunderstand what Tim said?

I agree. Unless I call my boss to say I am going to be late to work and I will make up time or take leave/sick leave for the time I missed. I'd be having a talking to by my boss. Even as cool as he is.

Reactions: 7
Is the Tron ride now in soft opening or still needs a CM hook up to get a pass for it?

If you still need a CM hook up to get a pass. He is giving the impression that a tourist planning their trip to ride Tron that they can just on it or did I misunderstand what Tim said?

I agree. Unless I call my boss to say I am going to be late to work and I will make up time or take leave/sick leave for the time I missed. I'd be having a talking to by my boss. Even as cool as he is.
Starting last Monday, Tron is in soft opening, so regular park guests can ride, but you have to get a regular Virtual Queue, similar to Guardians. Apparently it's been booking up within 3 seconds each day. They release more at 1pm, but it's the same thing, books up instantly.

I haven't watched the vlog, because I've ridden Tron and really don't care about watching any more about it. Was Tim able to purchase a Lightning Lane for it or did he get the Virtual Queue? That makes a difference as to whether or not he would be allowed to go late. Disney was VERY clear during the AP Previews that if you were late, you don't ride.

Reactions: 9
Starting last Monday, Tron is in soft opening, so regular park guests can ride, but you have to get a regular Virtual Queue, similar to Guardians. Apparently it's been booking up within 3 seconds each day. They release more at 1pm, but it's the same thing, books up instantly.

I haven't watched the vlog, because I've ridden Tron and really don't care about watching any more about it. Was Tim able to purchase a Lightning Lane for it or did he get the Virtual Queue? That makes a difference as to whether or not he would be allowed to go late. Disney was VERY clear during the AP Previews that if you were late, you don't ride.
He took up a virtual que spot- I mean it’s not spring break or anything… he got group 12 at 7 and didn’t get out of the house til 9am-
Then arrived at the parking lot at 9:55. He got to the ride clearly after 10- the first CM wasn’t sure they would let him ride, but the second set said he was there in the hour grace they are giving people.
Clearly he wasn’t in that hour time slot- but being a “celebrity” must have it’s privileges 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He took up a virtual que spot- I mean it’s not spring break or anything… he got group 12 at 7 and didn’t get out of the house til 9am-
Then arrived at the parking lot at 9:55. He got to the ride clearly after 10- the first CM wasn’t sure they would let him ride, but the second set said he was there in the hour grace they are giving people.
Clearly he wasn’t in that hour time slot- but being a “celebrity” must have it’s privileges 🙄
So basically, and again I haven't watched. He got group12 at 7am and is a theme park professional, supposedly. He did not immediately get in the car and head to MK, not even close. He waited at least 2 hours to leave. Worst case scenario, he left his house at 9:15 if he got to TTC at 9:55am. From their house to the TTC is about 30-35 mins, so he has absolutely zero excuse for missing his time. He should know that they don't call the groups one at a time first thing. So it's usually 1-5 or 6 and then every 10 minutes open up another group. When your group gets called you have an entire hour to get to the ride. If they have been turning away people, and they have, Tim should have also been turned away. Famous YouTuber or not. He's ridden what 4-5 times already? Entitled asshole.

And don't give me the whole--he has a newborn baby bullshit either. Jenn is not disabled in any way. There is absolutely zero reason why Tim couldn't have left the house for "work" on time. Millions of parents get to work on time every day. Real, actual, jobs. Both parents. Assholes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Why are the people in the fan group on Facebook absolutely off their bleeping rocker lol.. I am so concerned that people like this exist in society where SOMEONE ELSE’S baby name disappoints them and asks for others opinions? Who gives a tit. It’s already sad enough that the child has two shitlords for “parents”

0DA9930C-472B-478E-B016-0214EDBE3BF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why are the people in the fan group on Facebook absolutely off their bleeping rocker lol.. I am so concerned that people like this exist in society where SOMEONE ELSE’S baby name disappoints them and asks for others opinions? Who gives a tit. It’s already sad enough that the child has two shitlords for “parents”

View attachment 2052791
"No negative comments thx!" LMAO even the stans know how toxic the rest of the tit stains that belong in their cult are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2052791
Oh please please please keep us updated on any wacky comments to this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So basically, and again I haven't watched. He got group12 at 7am and is a theme park professional, supposedly. He did not immediately get in the car and head to MK, not even close. He waited at least 2 hours to leave. Worst case scenario, he left his house at 9:15 if he got to TTC at 9:55am. From their house to the TTC is about 30-35 mins, so he has absolutely zero excuse for missing his time. He should know that they don't call the groups one at a time first thing. So it's usually 1-5 or 6 and then every 10 minutes open up another group. When your group gets called you have an entire hour to get to the ride. If they have been turning away people, and they have, Tim should have also been turned away. Famous YouTuber or not. He's ridden what 4-5 times already? Entitled asshole.

And don't give me the whole--he has a newborn baby bullshit either. Jenn is not disabled in any way. There is absolutely zero reason why Tim couldn't have left the house for "work" on time. Millions of parents get to work on time every day. Real, actual, jobs. Both parents. Assholes.
Why yes, Dim is an ASSHOLE.
Just wanted to see it huge as I'm feeling particularly disgusted with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.