The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her black tank the new post pregnancy version of the grey one? This slog spans several different days and it's the same tank in all of them.

Also, for the love of God, buy some clothes that actually fit!!!! Your bra or any other article of clothing should not dig into your skin like this!
View attachment 2057433
Let me just say I don’t condone unprovoked violence. Its just her big potato face looks like it would provide such a satisfying slap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just noticed Dim’s fist in this pic. Ah yes, such a happy Disney vlogging family. Dim looks like he’d rather be rolling around in the trunk of an Rivian soaking up that new car smell and testing out the air compressor on himself.
View attachment 2057440
Yikes, that fist and that look on his face. Seems like such a happy and proud father.

Oh, and just a reminder that we are not allowed to call babies ugly on here. 🤐😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is only one reason for someone to choose an orange Rivian and that is to say ‘LOOK AT ME’. And people will look but they won’t be saying ‘wow, great looking car’, they’ll be saying ‘wow, what a f***ing wanker’.
And they’d be right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I just can't with these stans. 🤦‍♀️

You DO know that YOU bought them their house, their Roy O. Disney suites, and their multiple cars, don't you, Denise?

They're not "blessing" you for free with these "vids." :rolleyes:

1679853362424.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
dim is going to look like a real dweeb tool hunched over the steering wheel in that thing...in the fast lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like how Dim couldn’t stop gushing over how much storage space the Rivian had. Hey Dimster, just get a hybrid mini-van instead if you’re super into having extra junk in your trunk (and Ginn won’t whine about the third row being too tight to sit back there and creep on her spawn and fake laugh with a deer-in-headlights look). And it’d still be cheaper to get a custom paint job with a shade called “Poopoo de Paprika”. Get a bumper sticker that says “I got this car instead of going to therapy”.

Then sell at least one of your other cars so they’re not just dusty street decor especially if you’re not even going to spend time maintaining them. Heck, donate them, you environmental warrior, you (as you drive your fully electric vehicle to the cruise terminal to get on yet another environmental-catastrophe cruise). I donated my beloved 15-year-old VW beetle to Make-a-Wish after I got a new car and hey it helped with my taxes too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So concerned for Jackson feeling upset about no longer being an only child. Still has the nanny take him to his swimming lessons and playing tag with him outside. You can't get this time back!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Minivans are the way to go with two little kids and needing a third row and still have storage. And those sliding doors are amazing with little kids and car seats.

But a minivan wouldn’t be cool enough for Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is just bonkers. I don't think I can make it through this vlog. I'm going to just have to skip around parts.

First, how many times already has she reminded us that they have a "newborn" and a "toddler"?!?!
(Will Buddy No. 1 still be considered a toddler in high school?)

You'd think - as a previously infertile-couple-and-don't-ever-ask-us-again-about-it that they didn't want their MIRACLE CHILDREN they way she sounds so friggin' exasperated over... oh, I don't know...being a MOM. :rolleyes:

I love how she says she is "still making all the food."

WOW! REALLY!? AMAAAAAZING. Because no one else does that!

Let alone for their two MIRACLE CHILDREN.

🖕🖕🖕

1679853601985.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You can't get this time back!!
So true. So true.

They have wasted all of Jackson’s life by not being in the moment with him. Enjoying his moments of growth, joy, wonderment and discovery in his world. Teaching and encouraging him.

Rather, they have spent exorbitant time hindering Jackson’s natural growth and development.
Unfortunately, this is also d’Oliver’s fate.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She is just bonkers. I don't think I can make it through this vlog. I'm going to just have to skip around parts.

First, how many times already has she reminded us that they have a "newborn" and a "toddler"?!?!
(Will Buddy No. 1 still be considered a toddler in high school?)

You'd think - as a previously infertile-couple-and-don't-ever-ask-us-again-about-it that they didn't want their MIRACLE CHILDREN they way she sounds so friggin' exasperated over... oh, I don't know...being a MOM. :rolleyes:

I love how she says she is "still making all the food."

WOW! REALLY!? AMAAAAAZING. Because no one else does that!

Let alone for their two MIRACLE CHILDREN.

🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 2057598
This always goes back to their “don’t pay attention to the man behind the curtain”. How many times have we’ve seen piles of laundry on the bed or floor and sinks full of dishes and junk littered all over the counters before? We are really supposed that these things hurt her mental health? Whatever the duck that means. They suck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He says a friend dropped them off as a combo bday & new baby gift. Who knows- he did mention that he didn’t get a Gideon’s cookie in the DS vlog cause a friend brought them the flavor of the month.
---
First the poor kid is wearing a Christmas shirt in March- guess it was laundry day…. But also I noticed his hands as he’s talking. He can’t keep them still & has them scrunched up. I know others have mentioned this - it’s at the 36/37 mark.
He did the hand thing while he was at the zoo with Tim too.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What does the “hand thing” signify? We know how Grogu does the hand thing, I doubt J$ is using the Force.
I can’t remember who- but someone mentioned it’s a sign of being over stimulated… and possibly on the spectrum. If I recall correctly it was someone who had direct experience with similar behavior.

Reactions: 9
When she said “we’re a Rivian family”
Who talks like that 🙄

We all know the third row is for the nanny because there isn’t anyone else to go back there.
People with no personality, zero self awareness and has Insta/Tik Tok. :sneaky:
That Rivian is Dim's Cruisin' for Cloutmobile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Eh trucks are expensive as tit anyways. Why they got a truck I have no idea but any truck is pretty pricey.

Also on the late to the 3 year old thing, doctors near me have been booking way out. Even when my daughter was born and they gave us her first two years of appointments her two year old check was like four months after her two year old birthday. So I don't think it's that big of a deal.

That being said I still think he's behind schedule developmental based on his speech and motor skills. But I don't have a good base because my daughter is considered ahead of the curve per her doctor.

I wonder if he's still in diapers......
For the type of money spent on the Rivian, the Trackholes could have gotten any other SUV with true 3rd row seating, I have seen a few Rivians here in Orlando, and they are small. The 3rd row is no bigger than what is in my Tiguan. Idiotic choice for idiotic people.

😂 I also agree, Tim was hoping to be a Rivian influencer and there's Jenn bitching and complaining. There's a weird cut in the middle there, Tim says something and Jenn (poorly) cut it out, but Tim's face says--shut the duck up, you stupid witch.
I am sure Rivian has better people to offer an ambassadorship to then these 2 hicks that fell ass backwards into some money.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.