Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gracie64

new member here. Good morning to you all. I would just like to say we are a blended family, My partners two children live with us permanently. My two children see their dad 1 weekend in every month. Each child has their own bedroom and beds, no sharing here. Yes they do have jobs to do. Like keeping their bedrooms tidy, TOYS to put away at the end of day. Our children are 5 7 10 and 12. I do work to help out with home comforts presents and food. I don’t bad mouth either of ours ex’s in front of children or to anyone that may knows us. All children are treated exactly the same. i still had to work being a key worker. My partner home schooled, They done better academically at home than in school. Because we spent time with them.
so what I would really say is. Flo get off your phone spend quality time with each child, not just Rosie. Stop making them do your jobs. They are children let them have fun. You do not need to to go shopping every day, I certainly don’t. Oh yes a put some decent clothes on it’s embarrassing for the childre. Also if you’d change Rosies bedding including bottom sheet at least twice a week, her warts may clear up quicker.
said my bit feel better now🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She grates me, i live in the same area, and know someone who had ben do some work in there house a few weeks back..,he’s definitely got a wondering eye.. apparently a woman walked past the house in gym wear and he nearly broke his neck starring 😏😏 explains why shes so far up his arse! And takes him lunch on every job hes on!! Why cant he take his lunch with him like every other man does😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

1-2/3:4

Anyone else notice Ella’s face each time she points the camera at her? She doesn’t look impressed and always turns away

Reactions: 15

TitForTatty

Well hello there 👋 didn’t realise there was a thread on TM until I searched.

A few things: Flo is desperate to become some popular influencer, she’s such a try hard.
I can smell her desperation from here.

That fucking Luni spa is all we ever hear and see. Does she take it to bed and shag the bloody thing to? It way to expensive, cheaper options on the market.

La de da *pouts, flicks hair* look at me, aren’t I so so pretty. She’s quite self obsessed. Yeah you’re decent looking, don’t milk it Flobie.
And cover yourself up woman, crop tops are so 90’s. We get it, you have a great bod.

lastly, ‘oh we can’t usually afford xmas bed sheets’
😂 pull the other one, they are hardly expensive, she’s purchased cheap shitty ones, not bloody Egyptian cotton (I also have cheap shitty ones, but don’t go around acting like a pauper)
‘Oh we won’t be buying new tablets/ phones for the kids, we never do’ fair enough but....
*home bargains haul, aldi etc haul of pointless tat she doesn’t need* yet she claims money is an issue 🤔

she is moving house, moving house = money, a lot of.
Ps- a website phaaa 🤣 why she need a website, another waste of money,even Hinch doesn’t have a website.
‘Phase one, phase two’ what a sad case.

blah de blah, do do do de do
‘blended family’
‘Bennieee’
‘George and Rosie’ (soz but her kids irate the fuck outta me)
‘Good morning, good morning’
‘blended family’
‘Taylor made morning’
‘Bennieee’ you hunk you (not 🤮)
‘Blended family’
🤯 bored yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Xoxoxox

I agree, she's not growing because she is so contradictory. No one jump on me, but sometimes I pity the woman, it just feels like she doesn't know who she is or who she wants to be and sometimes I feel pity watching the car crash unfold. One minute, she's an organised mum with a solid routine, next she's ordering her kids birthday bits a day before their birthday, then we have the website - which has just been forgotten about. She has no friends, then she wants to be on "plain" with her girls. Her relationship is really unhealthy, she's constantly with him or keeping tabs, she cried because he walked up the street before her and she thought that was to impress another woman. Best thing this lass could do would be to step away from social media and work on herself and her life. Harsh comment, but its true.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off flo😡
The only reason she wants another baby is because people have been saying the kids are old enough for her to go to work which she obviously doesn’t want. Oh yeah let’s pop another kid out so I don’t have to work 😡

Wooohooo

Wow wow and wow!! All those storey dots 🥱 and managed 55 minutes before she gave up and encouraged her kids to give up just so she can prance her half naked body and make up on her face to beg for attention that she lacks from her husband 😅 she beggars belief, her kids don’t stand a chance! She really has no shame!!! Thick, stupid and damn lazy. If only her education standards were where her ego was her poor kids might stand a chance! She makes out all these people message her asking for advise, what a pile of shite! Who on earth would aim to be anything like her 😱

• Heart
Omfg !! Did anyone hear her the other day asking rosie what she wanted to be when she was older.. and then she goes “or you could be like me.. a successful influencer!!!! Wtf? Why would you say that?! Who does she think she actually is! She is the most basic wannabe hinch ive seen! Mrs hinch is what you call successful influencer with 3.6 MILLION followers.. she hasn’t even hit 20k shes so embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha

1-2/3:4

Did she just honestly say online she was missing school because she has washing & housework to do ?! 🤦‍♀️... never mind I suppose Rosie can be an insta hun like her in years to come no education needed ... just a man with a wage, an iPhone & ring light 😳😂
What the actual F!!!!! Blitz your house on the weekend. Sit and help your child! Or is it that you don’t understand it either Flo!! Those poor kids.

Reactions: 13

Gonefishing

Imagine having a fun games night with the kids but actually not taking part because you are behind the camera “directing” the fun! Flo you will NEVER get this time again, make the most of everything, join in and have fun. Life does not need a camera crew

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Did she honestly just say the stuff she’s donating to the refuge is a pile of crap but these people are so needy & never had anything so they’ll love last years new look top 🤯🤯
They’re fleeing from VIOLENCE Flo you ignorant bitch they’re not all skint uneducated people who’ve never had anything in their life , and their biggest worry certainly isn’t a specific “cute” top 🤯
Yes refuges do need donations desperately but that description and her choice of words is insulting AS PER

Last edited:
  • Angry

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
The way she goes on and on saying loads of people asking, loads of people asking.... I bet that mailbox is empty. She only ever says that cause she wants to have moan about another blatant lie.

Where is the magical website? Another porky pie she made up probably 😂😂😂😂

I’m glad she’s quiet hopefully the kids can eat their McDonalds in peace without that ring light being launched in their face.
“Loads of people were msg me about my eyebrows “ no Flo hun we were talking over here not in your inbox” 😂😂 she addresses or digs out A LOT of the stuff said here but makes out she’s had loads of msgs about whatever the subject is 😂

also lot of the other accounts genuinely have time to reply, I mean her schedule is busy ... shes got to stalk Benny , eye fuck herself in the mirror/camera & March round B&M 😂😂 (and also she “works” 😉😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gonefishing

What kind of parent puts their housework over their kids education???? I don’t understand it.

Sick of the bloody sales pitch every day, who is she trying to convince? Did anyone else see that story from another account showing a cheaper Aldi version of the lumi spa? Not sure if we are allowed to mention names of smaller accounts.

Reactions: 12

Gonefishing

We have “flipped” 5 houses in 20 years and have finally got to a point where we built our own and are mortgage free. Hubby is a tradesman and has also done everything himself....it’s not unique Flo!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hjuyrd99

I feel so uncomfortable watching her stories this morning. Those poor kids can’t even have breakfast without the phone being shoved in their faces 😩 get off your phone love and sit down with your family. They all look sick off her shit bar Rosie

Gonefishing

I’m lucky to be working from home at the moment. I work 9-5 in which time I take phone calls, attend Skype meetings as well as meeting tight deadlines. My 13 year old sits in her room and completed her work independently, I check in every now and again and she has completed and submitted everything needed to so far.
My 10 year old sits next to me incase she needs help, at the start of the first lockdown she needed me constantly but has since learnt to work more independently which has been a great skill for her to learn. It’s not as if she is planning the lessons herself, writing the outcomes and linking it with the national curriculum, creating resources, marking as well as looking after their own kids! She literally just has to keep them focused.
It’s been a hard week and I’m looking forward to a large glass of red shortly but when you are a parent then there comes a level of responsibility and she needs to grow the fuck up and become a parent and stop trying to be cool.

• Heart

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
I know “bennys” family and no one calls him that except her lol his name is Ben and that’s what he’s knows as.. she is so over powering on him and the reason she has no friends is because she’s aware of the fact he does have a wondering eye.! Fact! God knows why she acts like she’s above all because I’ve driven past her house more than once and she always has rubbish overflowing outside..she’s a surface cleaner trust me!
the house is majorly done on a budget! Nothing wrong with that but it’s pure b&m/ home bargains gaff! So she needs to get off that high horse!
she’s a joke honestly it’s so cringe!
she should get off her phone and get them out those kids faces let them be kids and also I know every kid needs structure and chores but those kids do all the motherly jobs she should be doing!
Bens ex is a natural beauty she’s got to try keep up with her. Ain’t gonna happen!

• Heart

Chickenuggets123

Hahahah in Scotland she is the definition of what we would call a clart :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Both her and her home need a good scrub. Spraying your house with air freshner is not cleaning 😂😂🤢 the carpets look filthy - I’d hate to think what’s infested in them along with the sheets!

Also who goes into bloody Zara and films the clothes during a pandemic - she doesn’t even shop there. Absolutely anything for the gram. Desperate for attention.

• Heart