The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Florence started her account i remember Sian from The Chapman Chapter shouting her out all the time and telling her followers to go follow TaylorMadeHome. I’m sure I remember a time they went to Home Bargains together too.

I don’t watch Chapman Chapter very often so I don’t know if she mentions Florence at all but I never see any tags or anything from Flo.

Also Sian has children, not sure how old but similar in age to Rosie/George, and they go to the same school as I remember Sian waving to Flo on the school run. They never seemed to have any play dates or anything back when we were allowed.

No real point to this except me thinking it strange that they don’t seem to mention each other anymore.
I was thinking the same, no mention anywhere is chapman, wonder what happened there

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same, no mention anywhere is chapman, wonder what happened there
I feel as though Flo probably used her ‘friendship’ with Sian to gain Instagram knowledge and shoutouts etc and then dropped her when she became, what she thinks is, more successful.

I know Sian doesn’t have a massive account but she is friendly with a lot of the larger accounts who probably all helped raise the profile of the TMH

Reactions: 8
I just see Tanya Turner when I see her like someone else said, they even have the same ponytail 😂😂

Also Mrs H has been partnering with Tesco clothes I’m sure I saw the other day, they won’t need or want Flo, plus the way she dresses who would want her modelling for them 😂😂 what on earth is she wearing today?!

Hinting for another free holiday or air B&B (log cabin) I think too ... it didn’t work last time Flo remember but keep up its amusing to watch all the companies ignore you 😂
I posted that the other day 😂😂 you just know she’ll break out like a snarling Rottweiler at any given moment

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I posted that the other day 😂😂 you just know she’ll break out like a snarling Rottweiler at any given moment
I saw that and it cracked me up, I am so glad other people see it too 😂 shes got the snarl, the ponytail and the tacky clothes she just needs the nails and fags now 😂😂

To be fair, there’s every chance that it’s Flo that doesn’t know the letter names.
Hahaha Rosies teaching her 😂 you could see Rosie getting annoyed at her at points I think she wanted to learn in peace

Reactions: 6
‘You’re doin amazing’ whilst eye f&$king herself in the camera of the phone 🙈 I can’t cope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's actually given out the teachers full name. Surely that's not right? Making a point of sitting with Rosie working, with a camera on them, and took over. Also if Rosie is using the letter names there's. O need to belittle her by using the sounds instead. Thick as tit!!
Pretty sure that’s a breach of GDPR giving out the teachers full name and I very much doubt she agreed it.
If she’s ‘running a business’ and dealing with ‘customer’s details’ she would have had to probably sign a GDPR disclaimer of some sort surely? Again... absolutely thick as mince.. doesn’t have a clue about anything.

She isn’t even an influencer anyway, a lot of the really good influencers go out and buy items, people want those items and then they go out and buy them/tag them. These are the people that have large followings and get gifted from the large well known companies .. because instagrammers are actually influenced by them. These are the big fish who get gifted lodge breaks, campervans etc - nobody would even gift her a Mexican serving dish - does she think she is getting a weekend away?!

She has a very small following, doesn’t post any valuable content, nor does she post anything remotely interesting that would make you go out and buy it. If she does get gifted something, she often forgets who they are.. posts it days later and doesn’t tag them.

It’s clear she doesn’t even know what the word influencer means, nor does she own a dictionary.

Reactions: 7
Yep i saw that! It was after reading your comment that made me think about their early friendship and what happened.

How old is Harry now? Presumably at that awkward growing up age where his friends will take the piss if she’s driving him to school dressed like that!
Exactly, and I’m sure he gets embarrassed and uncomfortable around his step Mum dressed like that.

Reactions: 5
Why are her kids all not at school? They’re going to spend some quality time this morning because they’re going to their dads later? First of all they live with her & she doesn’t normally care about “quality time “ & second of all get help if you can’t read or understand their work Flo, and I dunno... maybe stop muting rosies IPAD 🤷‍♀️I’ve never witnessed a parent who openly admits her kids struggle at school and then gleefully restricts their education as much as this woman 😐 they’ve got the day off because as per usual she can’t be arsed

Why are her kids all not at school? They’re going to spend some quality time this morning because they’re going to their dads later? First of all they live with her & she doesn’t normally care about “quality time “ & second of all get help if you can’t read or understand their work Flo, and I dunno... maybe stop muting rosies IPAD 🤷‍♀️I’ve never witnessed a parent who openly admits her kids struggle at school and then gleefully restricts their education as much as this woman 😐 they’ve got the day off because as per usual she can’t be arsed
I assume the other kids are at school just no taylor made morning so they can actually chill out and not have a camera shoved in their faces for once 👍 she's learning! Rosie clearly not doing any work again today then, so that's what 2 1/2 days this week assuming the ipad died before she'd finished yesterday? Next week she'll be banging on about how much hard work it was having Rosie home and home schooling! She's an absolute joke! I know George finishes school earlier than the other kids so their dad must be picking up Rosie and then George and they can go and actually have some quality parent time over the weekend. Nails and hair being done, so we'll all have those to look forward to seeing 🙄

• Haha
I assume the other kids are at school just no taylor made morning so they can actually chill out and not have a camera shoved in their faces for once 👍 she's learning! Rosie clearly not doing any work again today then, so that's what 2 1/2 days this week assuming the ipad died before she'd finished yesterday? Next week she'll be banging on about how much hard work it was having Rosie home and home schooling! She's an absolute joke! I know George finishes school earlier than the other kids so their dad must be picking up Rosie and then George and they can go and actually have some quality parent time over the weekend. Nails and hair being done, so we'll all have those to look forward to seeing 🙄
she said they were all at home , Maybe she’s getting Tanya Turner nails and getting that god awful ponytail reattached 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it this weekend that sees the launch of the website or was that supposed to be last weekend? No mention of it for a while so I’m confused .

• Haha
Is it this weekend that sees the launch of the website or was that supposed to be last weekend? No mention of it for a while so I’m confused .
Last week she said that the kids were proof reading the worksheets and they’d be available this week/last weekend but also she didn’t know how to attach the worksheets to her website because she had a story up asking for help 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s going to be spending this weekend relaxing and recharging her batteries, isn’t that what she does everyday, she said yesterday she’s not cleaned or shopped for food so what has she been doing because it’s clearly not homeschooling

• Haha
So she’s going to be spending this weekend relaxing and recharging her batteries, isn’t that what she does everyday, she said yesterday she’s not cleaned or shopped for food so what has she been doing because it’s clearly not homeschooling
Yep even though she was looking forward to cleaning as she hasn't been able to do it with Rosie home - Rosie did no work Wednesday so they could do housework!
The website obviously flopped before she's got anywhere 😂 couldn't attach the files, obvs been too busy with black Friday sales to worry about the website 🙄

Is that not the second time that Rosie has had a tooth knocked out rather than coming out naturally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.