Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
I’ve got loads of bags to go after clearing the kids clothes out before Xmas but all charity shops are closed if you are in tier 4/5 so we are stuck with them for now!
Ahh fair enough! Just found it weird that someone else has said they’ve got rid of theirs and not her. She said she has no room in the new house to store them 🙄

Reactions: 1

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Question - why did she ring gracies school to ask if she could keep her at home rather than sending her to school? Surely her mum or dad would do that, not her stepmum. She’s so controlling over all of their lives, even the kids she’s just stepmum to 🤢
Well Gracie is her child too don’t forget 😡

Xoxoxox

I can't lie, I do like how she hasn't gone over the top with Christmas decs, but she was irritating this morning. She seems like she's conflicted on whether she wants to actually move or not. I wouldn't want to give up that house either.

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Actually I think it was a “video me, video me, me, me, me, I’m trying hard to pretend I’m perfect, me, me and me” IGTV Shes taking our advise all the wrong way, go have FUN with the kids, it’s all so staged and fake!!! Also, I bet Ella at 17 loves to be pushed on the swing my her attention seeking stepmother 😷
Benny benny film me skipping through a puddle and then I’ll glance over and giggle because I’ll pretend I didn’t know. & whoever said a cure for insomnia? Surely the opposite 😂

I can’t understand how she can only allow those poor kids 2 hours a day of home schooling my 14 year old has to be logged into school from 08.40 till about 2.50 each day. If not I will revive a text to
Say she’s not in her lessons. Even my 7 year old is expected to be online for more than 2 hours. Unbelievable! I work for the ambulance service so feel the struggle of home schooling but I manage more than 2 hours a day while juggling a proper job! Think she needs to get a grip and stop worrying about what she looks like and concentrate on the kids education! I’ve followed her from when she was a smaller account and I can honestly say she was a far nicer person back then now I just cringe and watch her for pure amusement! 😂🙈😬
So does mine with registration before each lesson.