The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERYTHING YOU SAY “MAKES SENSE” FLO!!!!!! Because you’re so simple and transparent! Just because you’re thick, doesn’t mean we all share your low IQ!
Because we're all thick as tit to not know what decluttering a wardrobe is! Can I donate my clothes when the shops and clothes bins are closed - obviously not!! My 10 year old son was watching her earlier and said she was stupid 😂
An hour of learning, well done! We've done 5 hours between 2 kids and a toddler running riot, I still have an actual paid job to do too! Great way to teach the kids, say its too hard and then give up, very resilient of you Flo 👏 but teach them how to make beds, make lunch etc cos you want them set up for the world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You do sod all Flo, you get the kids to do the majority.

You did an hour of school with the kids, why?? My daughter has done 9-3pm, with a teacher online and working by herself. Of course you can get jobs done while they work once you make sure they understand what they’re doing. What utter nonsense.

Good evening Flo 👋🏼 Has it occurred to you that the time spent letting your attention seeking Child ramble on about her day to a screen! Could have been spent far more productively, by actually putting your Children’s educational needs above your own ego? Honestly being a Mother who is so incredibly dim and illiterate you would think you might want more for your kids. But hey, at least you now have a tidy wardrobe 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only an hour on tech cos it's a school day. A school day with 55 mins work! Really! If they came in from school and said they'd done 55 mins work and nothing else all day I'm sure she wouldn't be amused! She's probably got more school support than many people by having a zoom daily! Joke!

Reactions: 5
She’s teaching her kids to be just like her and give up as soon as something feels a bit difficult. She rabbits on this morning about how she’s going to be more positive and then goes on to moan constantly about homeschooling. If she approaches it with negativity from the offset then how are the kids ever going to get anything from their lessons? Her attitude towards their education is incredibly neglectful. She needs to give herself a boot up the arse 😡

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t want to show us what she made for her website so instead she’s ‘created’ two pages of routines due to high demand!

Of course she has. These aren’t the original routine pages she was going to launch at all are they 🙄 shes already shown us that first one before as a ‘sneaky peek’ 😄

• Haha
She doesn’t want to show us what she made for her website so instead she’s ‘created’ two pages of routines due to high demand!

Of course she has. These aren’t the original routine pages she was going to launch at all are they 🙄 shes already shown us that first one before as a ‘sneaky peek’ 😄
Yeah they'll look like something she's just thrown together probably, despite taking a lot of time to make months ago 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Because we're all thick as tit to not know what decluttering a wardrobe is! Can I donate my clothes when the shops and clothes bins are closed - obviously not!! My 10 year old son was watching her earlier and said she was stupid 😂
An hour of learning, well done! We've done 5 hours between 2 kids and a toddler running riot, I still have an actual paid job to do too! Great way to teach the kids, say its too hard and then give up, very resilient of you Flo 👏 but teach them how to make beds, make lunch etc cos you want them set up for the world 🤣
Exactly this! The kids need to learn that sometimes in life they have to do stuff they don’t want to do or find hard I’m afraid ppl just have to get on with it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow wow and wow!! All those storey dots 🥱 and managed 55 minutes before she gave up and encouraged her kids to give up just so she can prance her half naked body and make up on her face to beg for attention that she lacks from her husband 😅 she beggars belief, her kids don’t stand a chance! She really has no shame!!! Thick, stupid and damn lazy. If only her education standards were where her ego was her poor kids might stand a chance! She makes out all these people message her asking for advise, what a pile of shite! Who on earth would aim to be anything like her 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has made us wait all this time for that!! Oh my days that is HILARIOUS. What a pile of tit.

• Haha
Those sheets will be copied from somewhere I’m sure someone will find them just like the quotes were found. 😂😂
I also find it hilarious that she was bitching at all of us for about 4000 dots the other day , saying how low we all are for taking the piss out of her education ... and here she is a few days later making a mockery out of education once again Infront of all her followers & letting her children think that once you’re fed up with something as long as you’ve tried it’s ok? How the hell are those poor children ever going to gain employment or really anything later in life with that simpletons attitude 🥴🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her “daily jobs for children” aren’t jobs and it doesn’t match up with what we’ve seen her kids do. It’s a cut and paste of a visual schedule used for toddlers or kids with autism who don’t have language skills and need help to understand morning and night routines.

I’m sorry but asking Rosie if she’s gonna give it another go tomorrow with the home schooling? No love they don’t get a choice because you don’t want to take the time to sit and help them. I’m gob smacked the way she doesn’t care about the kids education. 50 minutes? Utterly shameful. Especially at their ages. My daughters in reception and there’s no way I’d allow her to do 50 minutes per day

• Heart
Ah let's be kind as this isn't the thing she was working on before, this is something whipped up quick for us all because we're asking! But it looks suspiciously like the 'sneak peek' we had before. And 100% they don't match up to what she expects her kids to do. Get up, make bed, washed dressed, teeth and breakfast. That's pretty standard in any house?? Kids have 10 minutes between being woken up and having breakfast? Yet she has an hour before doing that? Weird!

Just watched sians stories. Guess what, her technology didn't work so she got something from the school and set the kids up so they could work! Like a normal parent with a work ethic would do!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.