The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“There’s always going to be children with Flasher cloths” 😂😂
She spent all afternoon making another quote that’s misspelled? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just read it all - wow. I don’t think other mums give their kids FLASH and CLOTHS for their Christmas, not like you Flo 😂😂😂😂

I’m also concerned that she drives about until she falls asleep with a car full of 5 kids. Sorry but why can’t she check what she has written before she posts it? It’s a load of rubbish and it just comes across like she is the one who is stressed because she spent all her money on tat and can’t afford Christmas now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just read it all - wow. I don’t think other mums give their kids FLASH and CLOTHS for their Christmas, not like you Flo 😂😂😂😂

I’m also concerned that she drives about until she falls asleep with a car full of 5 kids. Sorry but why can’t she check what she has written before she posts it? It’s a load of rubbish and it just comes across like she is the one who is stressed because she spent all her money on tat and can’t afford Christmas now.
She doesn’t do that at all in the car let’s be honest the whole time I’ve watched her she’s done nothing fun with those kids, she makes every excuse under the sun for George NOT to have fun, and the one time they were in the car at night was she not having some mad meltdown to get to a field ?! 😂
There’s no way she’s driving about with them till she’s about asleep 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well hello there 👋 didn’t realise there was a thread on TM until I searched.

A few things: Flo is desperate to become some popular influencer, she’s such a try hard.
I can smell her desperation from here.

That bleeping Luni spa is all we ever hear and see. Does she take it to bed and shag the bloody thing to? It way to expensive, cheaper options on the market.

La de da *pouts, flicks hair* look at me, aren’t I so so pretty. She’s quite self obsessed. Yeah you’re decent looking, don’t milk it Flobie.
And cover yourself up woman, crop tops are so 90’s. We get it, you have a great bod.

lastly, ‘oh we can’t usually afford xmas bed sheets’
😂 pull the other one, they are hardly expensive, she’s purchased cheap crappy ones, not bloody Egyptian cotton (I also have cheap crappy ones, but don’t go around acting like a pauper)
‘Oh we won’t be buying new tablets/ phones for the kids, we never do’ fair enough but....
*home bargains haul, aldi etc haul of pointless tat she doesn’t need* yet she claims money is an issue 🤔

she is moving house, moving house = money, a lot of.
Ps- a website phaaa 🤣 why she need a website, another waste of money,even Hinch doesn’t have a website.
‘Phase one, phase two’ what a sad case.

blah de blah, do do do de do
‘blended family’
‘Bennieee’
‘George and Rosie’ (soz but her kids irate the duck outta me)
‘Good morning, good morning’
‘blended family’
‘Taylor made morning’
‘Bennieee’ you hunk you (not 🤮)
‘Blended family’
🤯 bored yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

A few things: Flo is desperate to become some popular influencer, she’s such a try hard.

That bleeping Luni spa is all we ever hear and see. Does she take it to bed and shag the bloody thing to? It way to expensive, cheaper options on the market.

La de da *pouts, flicks hair* look at me, aren’t I so so pretty. She’s quite self obsessed. Yeah you’re decent looking, don’t milk it Flobie.
And cover yourself up woman, crop tops are so 90’s. We get it, you have a great bod.

😂 pull the other one, they are hardly expensive, she’s purchased cheap crappy ones, not bloody Egyptian cotton (I also have cheap crappy ones, but don’t go around acting like a pauper)
‘Oh we won’t be buying new tablets/ phones for the kids, we never do’ fair enough but....
*home bargains haul, aldi etc haul of pointless tat she doesn’t need* yet she claims money is an issue 🤔

Ps- a website phaaa 🤣 why she need a website, another waste of money,even Hinch doesn’t have a website.

‘blended family’
‘Bennieee’
‘blended family’
‘Taylor made morning’
‘Blended family’
🤯 bored yet?
what she said /\ 😂😂😂
Welcome!!! This is the second thread for Flobie and her face dildo 😂

Looks like she’s bought a bunch of followers today if you look at the recent ones - she must have lost so many after yesterday’s epic fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

‘blended family’
‘Bennieee’
‘blended family’
‘Taylor made morning’
‘Blended family’
🤯 bored yet?
Hi there! Glad you found us! Whilst on the talk of gadgets, she made a point of saying 2nd hand for the kiddies not made of money, and then gracie picked up a brand new ipad when they were looking at the cheap bedding and it's for Ben's business. How rude for the kids. All hail king benny!
Flasher cloths 😂 is that some new product hinch will be selling?

• Haha
Hi there! Glad you found us! Whilst on the talk of gadgets, she made a point of saying 2nd hand for the kiddies not made of money, and then gracie picked up a brand new ipad when they were looking at the cheap bedding and it's for Ben's business. How rude for the kids. All hail king benny!
Flasher cloths 😂 is that some new product hinch will be selling?
I was about to say this about his new iPad ‘for work’ 🤨😂😂

‘blended family’
‘Bennieee’
‘blended family’
‘Taylor made morning’
‘Blended family’
🤯 bored yet?
Hey....welcome 👋🏻
very funny and very true, only thing I don’t agree with is once you’ve watched her a while she’s not pretty, her personality makes her very unattractive. I used to think she was ok looking but as time went on, I think she looks quite weird, eyes and mouth are UG!! And when she smiles, it freaks me out 😬

What about when she strokes her face after makeup 😂 anyone remember when she told Ben that he was punching?!

Reactions: 5
‘And I spent all day working yesterday’ oh WOW. I cannot get over how she thinks she works now, I’m sorry but on the days I work I don’t have time to sit with my child and have breakfast with her and write out a list of what I’m going to do during the day. I don’t get to pick my child up at a normal time and have dinner with her and chill out with her before she goes to bed.
My working day routine - 6.30 up get ready
Anytime my child wakes up sort her out
7.20 leave the house
7.30 drop her off at nursery
7.45-4.30 out of the house working with 30 mins lunch break
4.30-4.50 home, shower, do anything I can in the time I have
4.50-5 collect child from nursery
5-9 Bath child, give her a snack, make/finish dinner, have dinner, sort out clothes for tomorrow, spend time with my child before she goes to bed, washing, cleaning the house, sit down for 5 minutes with a cup of tea
9 - bed 😴

Flo’s “working” day routine
6-9 sit with tea, on her phone, sit with the children whilst they have breakfast, make her own bed whilst the kids do their own, watch the kids tidy away after making their lunch, sit on her phone more
9-9.15 drop kids off at school
9.15-10.30 home bargains
10.30-11.30 the gram showing her tit bits
11.30-12.30 take bennys lunch
12.30-2 more gram, Abit of cleaning already clean things
2-3.30 sit outside the school and watch Netflix/on the gram
3.30-7.30 make dinner with kids, gram
7.30-9.30 gram, have a bath (supposedly) watch GLM more gram
9.30 bed for more gram

You are not working hun, nor are you a ‘working mum’ before you start calling yourself that 🙄

Reactions: 10
See I don't really mind who works and who doesn't, the thing that bugs me is she just refuses to accept that she is a kept woman, there's other instagramers that don't work and whilst they do some annoying things as well, a small few are honest about not working, so you can respect that. Florence really wants us to believe that she plays a big role in Bennys business and that her nuskin is a full time thing. She really reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket. 🤣

Ben’s a bit older than me, not gonna lie.

Argh I can’t stand the way she speaks or how self absorbed she is. Yeah he’s older than you, just because you’re 10 years younger, doesn’t make you a “catch”. Far from it!

Reactions: 9
Hey....welcome 👋🏻
very funny and very true, only thing I don’t agree with is once you’ve watched her a while she’s not pretty, her personality makes her very unattractive. I used to think she was ok looking but as time went on, I think she looks quite weird, eyes and mouth are UG!! And when she smiles, it freaks me out 😬

What about when she strokes her face after makeup 😂 anyone remember when she told Ben that he was punching?!
Exactly this 👏🏼

My Husband is most definitely’an eye Man’ when I showed her to him he just laughed and said her eyes had dead look about them (just like her soul in my opinion 😂).

She’s so deluded it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she actually refer to her selling the lumi spa as her “business” .... it’s no more a business than the woman who sells Avon door to door the twit, it’s a side gig at best

• Haha
I’m just laughing at the fact she’s making out she’s doing Ben’s invoices when I think we and all know that’s not the case. She doesn’t even seem to be able to pull the wording together for a gram post. Ben wouldn’t let her do the invoices because if he’s been with her for 6 years I’m pretty sure he’s fully aware of her capabilities.
I find it very offensive that she’s makes out she’s knackered from work. She’s an absolute joke honestly.

• Haha
I’m just laughing at the fact she’s making out she’s doing Ben’s invoices when I think we and all know that’s not the case. She doesn’t even seem to be able to pull the wording together for a gram post. Ben wouldn’t let her do the invoices because if he’s been with her for 6 years I’m pretty sure he’s fully aware of her capabilities.
I find it very offensive that she’s makes out she’s knackered from work. She’s an absolute joke honestly.
It shows how lazy she really is when she thinks posing on the gram, conning a few people to buy a lumi, picking kids up from school and pissing about shops is work 😐 the ignorance is astounding
Plus she said ages ago she didn’t do bennys invoices anymore because she was taking to long to do them or something, someone will remember? 😂 so just another lie

It shows how lazy she really is when she thinks posing on the gram, conning a few people to buy a lumi, picking kids up from school and pissing about shops is work 😐 the ignorance is astounding
Plus she said ages ago she didn’t do bennys invoices anymore because she was taking to long to do them or something, someone will remember? 😂 so just another lie
Yep, I fully remember! She’s saying it because of taxable reasons, she’s so transparent 🙄

• Heart
Ben’s a bit older than me, not gonna lie.

Argh I can’t stand the way she speaks or how self absorbed she is. Yeah he’s older than you, just because you’re 10 years younger, doesn’t make you a “catch”. Far from it!
👏🏻 completely agree, I think she’d like Ben to think that, but anyone can see actually she’s the one who’s punching 😂 not that I even find Ben attractive cause I don’t, he’s so awkward it makes my toes curl up 😬

Her mother daughter post is weird. 'be the woman I know you can be'. It isn't a post wishing anything for the future either.

Shes a little girl, a little 7? Year old girl. She's not a woman or anywhere near being a woman. Allow her to be a little girl ffs.

• Heart
Her mother daughter post is weird. 'be the woman I know you can be'. It isn't a post wishing anything for the future either.

Shes a little girl, a little 7? Year old girl. She's not a woman or anywhere near being a woman. Allow her to be a little girl ffs.
It’s actually such a shame seeing the kids growing up with no toys and a camera on front of their face constantly and believing that’s normality... meanwhile the rest of us are trying to limit screen time to protect our children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.