The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah well done, I’m sure this thread will be full in no time, the rate she’s going!!

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂 this woman has no idea about selling!!! She is cracking me up, trying so hard. She’s useless at just about everything, let’s face it! Oh Bennie’s a smooth talker eh! He was attracted to her teeth and eyes 😂😂 now seriously, does she believe this waffle!! He’s not into boobs so why did you spend thousands on implants if he’s not into them 🤷🏼‍♀️ she actually makes me laugh 😂

An eyes and teeth man 😂, good thing she got her boob job then!
My thoughts exactly 😂 let’s face it, what straight man isn’t attracted to boobs or bums 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe he said that cause hers are both ugly 😂 mind you I don’t think her eyes or teeth are nice either. Something weird about her eyes, too sunken and too close together and as for her mouth, when she smiles her teeth look awful, like her lips curl up - she’s weird looking if you ask me 😆

I can’t believe she’s just managed to talk about toothpaste for about 30 story dots 🙈😂
The life of a lonely human 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's really on the beg for matching christmas pj's, its so obvious.
In the style released family pjs the other night I’m sure I saw and the minor celebs always promote that stuff , one of the girls who has a range with them Flo shared pics of her the other day on her fb , she’s probably trying to hint for him to send her some 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Selling products and gadgets that make you so much better that you'll still always use a filter 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm sure she had links to the now apparent rubbish tooth whitening at the time? Anyone remember? So made some money from it and now she can try and flog this one we'll admit that one was crap. This really bugs me that some people think everyone has no memory to recall these things.

Reactions: 4
Selling products and gadgets that make you so much better that you'll still always use a filter 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm sure she had links to the now apparent rubbish tooth whitening at the time? Anyone remember? So made some money from it and now she can try and flog this one we'll admit that one was crap. This really bugs me that some people think everyone has no memory to recall these things.
Yeh her and Benny were both gifted some Whitening stuff from some company about a year ago I remember 😂😂 it was some company a few of them were using at the time I just can’t remember what stuff it was

Ironic that she called the dog thick, despite her being out with a child who has been in direct contact with a covid positive person!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s took Gracie out, considering she said she looked into the isolating rules so much meaning she knew she could leave Joannes house and stay at their house, she didn’t read into it very well did she.

Reactions: 7
Just awaiting the stories of her discussing a disagreement they have had with Joanne over it. News flash Flo, most parents would be angry.

Has she posted and then deleted? Or did I miss this from yesterday taking gracie out?
She has deleted the stories. She took Gracie out on a dog walk and they were playing fetch with the dog.

• Wow
Just awaiting the stories of her discussing a disagreement they have had with Joanne over it. News flash Flo, most parents would be angry.

She has deleted the stories. She took Gracie out on a dog walk and they were playing fetch with the dog.
I missed that too . Such a stupid woman . I do hope she gets someone to proof read all her routine sheets before she uploads them because her spelling is atrocious and if she is trying to be professional which she keeps harping on about she desperately needs to up her game .

Reactions: 6
I missed that too . Such a stupid woman . I do hope she gets someone to proof read all her routine sheets before she uploads them because her spelling is atrocious and if she is trying to be professional which she keeps harping on about she desperately needs to up her game .
‘Sorry it cut me off’ 🙈

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s took Gracie out, considering she said she looked into the isolating rules so much meaning she knew she could leave Joannes house and stay at their house, she didn’t read into it very well did she.
She’ll have her at B&Ms soon if she’s not already taken her 🙄😂
I know it’s not funny but she bangs on so much about covid rules and she’s barely followed them for ages 😂 the apprentice at breakfast, the constant non essential shops lol , I’m sure her entering Bennys workplaces considering he works in houses probably isn’t allowed under the circumstances either but she also does that 😂

Tbh the kind of people who need to download a routine sheet probably won’t notice her terrible spelling anyway and the other half of her followers have already got Mrs hinch book of lists if you look at stuff she’s tagged in , why would they need someone else’s 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.