The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask why she’s started sharing stuff about covid rules 😂😂... she doesn’t understand the rules nor does she follow them properly as we’ve all seen but all of sudden she’s trying to preach about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously! It’s 8am and only her and Rosie are awake! This is why they need a routine. Heaven forbid the kids have a break during Christmas and have a lie in! The world most certainly is coming to an end. Hmmm or maybe Flo you should think of it as a effing Sunday and that they aren’t robots and would like to just laze about on weekends and holidays on some days!!!!! Seriously eff off now!

oh and on a positive note guys, looks like a new thread will be needed soon. She’s certainly burning through these pages with all the crap she keeps coming out with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many houses have they renovated though? I haven’t followed her for too long so I’m unsure but The way she was going on this morning “we flip and renovate houses”. I thought they haven’t been together that long and have only lived in their current house. She made it sound like they’ve been together for their whole lives and have had multiple home projects/ moves? Confused 🥴

• Haha
How many houses have they renovated though? I haven’t followed her for too long so I’m unsure but The way she was going on this morning “we flip and renovate houses”. I thought they haven’t been together that long and have only lived in their current house. She made it sound like they’ve been together for their whole lives and have had multiple home projects/ moves? Confused 🥴
Yeh I was wondering that is it not just the house they’re in they’ve “flipped” 🥴😂

• Haha
They’ve only renovated the one they live and in my opinion not a great job but it obviously suits them but not my style. She makes out that they are seasoned professionals 😂

• Haha
Technically they haven’t flipped any yet as the sale on their current one is not yet finalised 🙈 This Woman has such a sad little life that she has to over exaggerate everything 😂

• Haha
Does she shower often?lol she always looks orange.
Also she gets ready in her pjs too like makeup hair etc so does she shower after she’s done all that????? 🧐

I was also confused by this! I’ve followed her from the beginning and wondered if I’d missed something 🤔 so I went through her profile to her first posts and there are no ‘before & after’ type posts that you would expect to see on a renovation account. They have moved into that house and done it up? I know they built a top floor I think but that’s it. I don’t know a single tradesperson that doesn’t do their own houses up!? She’s trying to make out like that have done this multiple times? Flo, you do know if you keep saying things it doesn’t mean it will become true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We have “flipped” 5 houses in 20 years and have finally got to a point where we built our own and are mortgage free. Hubby is a tradesman and has also done everything himself....it’s not unique Flo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We have “flipped” 5 houses in 20 years and have finally got to a point where we built our own and are mortgage free. Hubby is a tradesman and has also done everything himself....it’s not unique Flo!
Right? She keeps making a big thing about how Benny took the whole roof off. They did a loft conversation by adding some dormas, it’s hardly revolutionary. Benny obviously doesn’t have the knack for renovating houses well. He hasn’t managed to make the inside flow like a complete house. It has the look and feel of a house that’s had a bit added on.

My husband is a tradesman too and loves renovating houses. He has said that this is our forever home but I’m not sure. There are still some boxes he hasn’t unpacked yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Also she gets ready in her pjs too like makeup hair etc so does she shower after she’s done all that????? 🧐

I was also confused by this! I’ve followed her from the beginning and wondered if I’d missed something 🤔 so I went through her profile to her first posts and there are no ‘before & after’ type posts that you would expect to see on a renovation account. They have moved into that house and done it up? I know they built a top floor I think but that’s it. I don’t know a single tradesperson that doesn’t do their own houses up!? She’s trying to make out like that have done this multiple times? Flo, you do know if you keep saying things it doesn’t mean it will become true 😂
Yeah I genuinely thought oh they must have done this a lot because she said “that’s what we do” then scrolling through her profile I realised they couldn’t have so that must be a lie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1 completed renovation and now it's their thing 😂 she said to look at the road to get a gauge for planning permission, I've looked on Google maps and all appear to still be bungalows in that bit?? Id kinda laugh if it's not granted 😂

• Haha
Evening lovelies! Or should I say GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING.

I’ve taken some much deserved time away from the screen whilst I’ve been off over the festive break. Not kept up with her stories either... hoping I’ve not missed much of her predictable instalife.

I see her skin is looking worse than ever - is she still trying to scam folk because she’s been scammed by an MLM company? We are still laughing at you Flo - we can see your well out of pocket. Stop using those awful lipsticks and get your greasy hair washed. You’ll need a whole bottle of shampoo from Home Bargains when you are there later on today for your second essential Home Bargains trip of the day.

Still moaning about Lockdown/homeschooling - making out she’s so hard done by when she does absolutely nothing all day but force the kids to get up and do housework? It’s like something out of a Cinderella honestly!

Still dressing like she’s in the 90s I presume? Running about fields pretending her and Benny are in love when he’s away checking out other girls when he’s working? No doubt she’s still rocking up with his packed lunch and possibly a ring light to customers homes because she’s lost the absolute plot?

It must be stinking in her garden cause that poor dog gets walked once a week when Benny’s not working by the looks of it - never seen her take it out. She probably wouldn’t clean up after it anyways as she doesn’t seem to even clean herself.

Have they got a moving date yet? Guessing not.

YAWN.

• Heart
This mornings stories are so copied and pasted, the spelling and grammar is too good! :unsure: and the comment about lazy parenting 😂

• Haha
Sensitive susie taking another swipe at us I see 😂 you’re still a lazy parent Flo they make their beds and tidy their room , effectively giving you less to do... shame you don’t put the same effort into their schooling you absolute dunce. she will of likely copied and pasted the stuff from somewhere ...that certainly didn’t come from her brain 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sensitive susie taking another swipe at us I see 😂 you’re still a lazy parent Flo they make their beds and tidy their room , effectively giving you less to do... shame you don’t put the same effort into their schooling you absolute dunce. she will of likely copied and pasted the stuff from somewhere ...that certainly didn’t come from her brain 😂😂
Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with kids doing their chores and learning basic life skills, but she acts like its only her kids who do this and yes she should be proud that they do, because kids are kids at the end of the day but still she is a lazy parent as shes doesn't have a job so SURELY she would have time to do things with the kids and homeschool etc? ....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with kids doing their chores and learning basic life skills, but she acts like its only her kids who do this and yes she should be proud that they do, because kids are kids at the end of the day but still she is a lazy parent as shes doesn't have a job so SURELY she would have time to do things with the kids and homeschool etc? ....
See this is what annoys me she goes on like her kids are the only kids to do it and I personally can’t fathom how you can be so hardcore about chores & preach about how it’s so good for them, which yes routine is , nobody here’s denying that but where’s the same effort towards their education, or even silly things like the football team she demanded George change to for “her” yet she sent him off with Benny?? 🙄 It’s all about what suits her and makes her life easier, it’s nothing to do with what she feels is best for the kids.

Haha so obvious she reads here as I mentioned yesterday that the kids aren’t robots and she has just confirmed “they aren’t robots”. Hi Flo 🙋🏻‍♀️ please can you put some clothes on. Use the time you’ve spent doing your hair and educate your children. Remove that stick out your a** and stop lying about your account “growing”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.