The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this lady yesterday on her story talking about how the lumi has made her skin worse than ever. She has huge spots all over face which won’t come to a head and red patches of skin.

She said she has used it correctly and on the lowest setting and is pursuing them for a refund as they claim to do a money back guarantee.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine having a fun games night with the kids but actually not taking part because you are behind the camera “directing” the fun! Flo you will NEVER get this time again, make the most of everything, join in and have fun. Life does not need a camera crew

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh big wow she went out to the same boring field today 🥴🥴 but she’s been soaking up the time with the kids .. translation... she’s been reading here again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surprise, surprise. Another attention post to Mrs Hinch. Trying to get a mention on her stories by tagging her. So pathetic

• Haha
I know that they’re only out for a walk but she looks like she needs a good scrub. I really wish she’d wash that big brown coat she wears. It always looks matted with dirt and it has stains on the front like she’s dribbled something down it.

• Haha
Taylor made morning is not negotiable, the kids do it every single day - she's just said they haven't been doing it 🤦‍♀️ also tier 4 primary school kids are still back next week (unless she's suddenly moved to London), so George and Rosie should be back at school, another thing to publicly show how stupid she is and can't understand it all. Flo, check these things before you come on and look more of an idiot!!

Also, even the older kids who aren't back until 18th will have online learning so making out she's going to do homeschooling off her own back to be so wonderful to the kids, they'll have it set? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also she said we will do a little bit of homeschooling to keep our brains active. Surely they should be doing a full day of home schooling. My 2 younger kids are still going to school and the 2 older ones have to log in online and do a full day of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taylor made morning is not negotiable, the kids do it every single day - she's just said they haven't been doing it 🤦‍♀️ also tier 4 primary school kids are still back next week (unless she's suddenly moved to London), so George and Rosie should be back at school, another thing to publicly show how stupid she is and can't understand it all. Flo, check these things before you come on and look more of an idiot!!

Also, even the older kids who aren't back until 18th will have online learning so making out she's going to do homeschooling off her own back to be so wonderful to the kids, they'll have it set? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is as thick as duck but I live same area and we are not back this week with the schools. Maybe she can get one of the kids to wash her bed sheet and now her coat 😂 or maybe she can go do an un essential shop again and get s truck load of Vaseline for those still hole looking lips 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is as thick as duck but I live same area and we are not back this week with the schools. Maybe she can get one of the kids to wash her bed sheet and now her coat 😂 or maybe she can go do an un essential shop again and get s truck load of Vaseline for those still hole looking lips 😂😂😂
Ah OK, it's the way she said because we're tier 4,im also in tier 4 but still back this week (unless they change it in the next couple of days which is definitely possible) but won't they still have work set or is it an extended holiday?
Bed washing, nah don't change that habit 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ah OK, it's the way she said because we're tier 4,im also in tier 4 but still back this week (unless they change it in the next couple of days which is definitely possible) but won't they still have work set or is it an extended holiday?
Bed washing, nah don't change that habit 😂😂
😂 I mean I won’t hold my breath to see her with clean sheets or smooth non crusty lips but we can all hope right 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 different schools to her but we have work set for my children’s school.I’m surprised she hasn’t brought out her own home school learning sheets. oh no wait.. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She started her latest stories saying she was just sitting on the sofa ‘working’. Ended by saying she’s just going to sit there and chill 😄 clearly talking to her camera is her idea of working!

Also, listening to her talking about the house move. Why did they even build that gym in the garden when they knew they were planning on moving house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She started her latest stories saying she was just sitting on the sofa ‘working’. Ended by saying she’s just going to sit there and chill 😄 clearly talking to her camera is her idea of working!

Also, listening to her talking about the house move. Why did they even build that gym in the garden when they knew they were planning on moving house 😂
To keep Benny out of actual gyms and in her eyesight more often maybe? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine your new years resolution actually being that you won't use filters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine your new years resolution actually being that you won't use filters 🤣
Give it til the end of the week (probably being generous there) and she'll have 'forgotten' and have them back on!

So are we not seeing Taylor made morni g cos of the room changes? Gracie has been using Ella's room, Ella has been there so does that mean gracie has been kicked out and into George's room and he back into rosies? Gracie who needs stability? As I'm doubtful they'd put Ella into George's room and gave them all out of sync. Bet she doesn't even try and change delivery of Harry's bed so she can go back to that house and try and get in to see if they've changed anything already. Probably give it all a good scrub!

Last edited:
Is the “does that make sense” quote she’s used a thousand times annoying then tit out of anyone else???? She gets a word or phrase and over uses it, like “banging” “oh cut me off””my boobs are fake” “I love myself” blah blah she’s the most irritating thing I’ve ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.