Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooohooo

So she’s gagging attention tonight from her husband that clearly isn’t interested (put some bloody clothes on woman!) to talk about what?? What was that nonsense all about! “We’re moving to appreciate what we had?!” Wtf she’s such a dick head! Of course you were gonna wrap their bedrooms in wrapping paper cause you are the most fun mum said no one ever!! I mean, blue rav it to the walls, it’s not going to mark them, just more crap for your crap account!! I hope she realises people only follow her to see her mess and make ourselves feel good about our own lives!! Also, that’s the only house in her road of that value?? Erm Flo.....we all know your address, we only have to punch it into zoopla to know that’s another lie 🙄 you chat shite!! Also, stop with the....”sorry it cut me off” we can tell without you telling us every.....bloody.....time 🥱

oh I feel better for that 😂😂

Sorry blue tac not rav....fat fingers....it must be in my “jeans” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Wooohooo

My kids would be horrified if I behaved like her but you know what, they’d have the confidence to tell me so, they’re probably afraid to incase she has one of her turns and storms off to a field crying....that’s some length to go to, to get your husbands attention. I wear clothes, have a blended family, work, do housework, have fun with ALL the kids, they have toys, clean bedding, education, fresh air and guess what....I still get attention from my husband 😂 in fact sometimes I pile more clothes on so not to attract attention 😂 oh I also have friends. You’re doing something wrong Flo!! Take our advice, we know you read here. Quit you “gramming” find yourself, find friends, find a job, dress appropriately put you face dildo down and your account might just go up, you must be concerned it hasn’t moved from 19.8 for weeks now, well only when it went down!! I for one am not a “troll” I’ve never spoke bad on any other account. You irritate the shit out of people. You are so fake and inconsistent people have seen you for what you really are. We genuinely feel sorry for your kids and the kids that are NOT yours. Sort your shit out woman, before we all watch your account crumble and then what would you have??? Absolutely NOTHING
oh doesn’t it make you feel better venting about this woman, she puts me in a shit mood when I watch her, she aggravates me with her claim to queen of blended, queen of this and queen of that!! It the biggest joke account I’ve yet to come across

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Hjuyrd99

Sorry but why has she not worked for the past 7 years and depended completely on Benny. Poor bloke. I completely understand mums staying home with little ones before they start school but what is her excuse? She expects him to go out and work to provide for her and HER children while she sits on Instagram and swans about in homebargains all day. I’ve never seen laziness like it

Gonefishing

I reckon she has seen hinch pregnant and the attention she is getting off her followers and thinks OMG I could do that too!
It’s all for the gram isn’t it Flo!

• Sad
  • Heart

Xoxoxox

Why does she think she's Gracie's mum? OK, so I'm all for step parents playing an active role but surely this is something they should be discussing with Joanne before pulling her out of school? Very controlling lady.

Gonefishing

I also think this is her last desperate attempt to cling on to Benny! We all know he has a wandering eye and if he decides to fuck off then she has absolutely no ties to him at all. If she has a baby with him then she will always have that connection like Joanne does.

• Heart

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
My partner is in the building trade and never ever would i go with him to a job? ( unless its family or a friend ) but honestly she was just weird, i dont follow anymore as found her a bit contradicting and ditsy lol...
I honestly can’t get my head round how weird this is , 😂 phoning a tradesman about a job and here you have the illiterate gypsy rocking up with him asking to take photos of your house 🤦‍♀️😂
Was she then going to lurk about with him in your home the whole time he did the job? 😂🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Someone gift her a eyebrow pencil for god sake...the lack of colour where she’s gone over them with foundation or god know what else makes me feel very uncomfortable

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
She’s been out this morning I know this for a fact. what an absolute joke of a woman she don’t got a clue she needs to delete her account and get some education and step into the real world!

• Angry
  • Wow

Nora247

Why does she touch her hair in every lipstick colour on that reel, she really thinks she’s something doesn’t she!

• Haha
I don't understand, Flo lives near me and in the freezing weather she is out half naked, 'Benny' doesn't seem to care or she doesn't listen, I did call Ben to do my kitchen units, and no surprise Flo was with him and you could tell he was annoyed about it all haha

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

They can go, I know someone who lives close to us and they are all going she probably couldn’t get tickets as they all sold out in September/October.
Ben probably couldn’t be bothered taking her as she would probably be running about with the full tripod/ringlight like an absolute twat 😂😂😂

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

I think the entire thing was made up because she has been ripped to shreds on here and that’s why she has kept her mouth shut for days.

She makes out she gets all these messages. She gets no messages - half her followers are bots. She is just a complete fake and now she’s steam rolling her face with a metal iron - why? Because she has fallen victim to a huge marketing scam 😂😂😂
She addresses us here and nobody else. She is just a wannabe insta hun. She’s not going anywhere and her page is crumbling by the day 😂😂😂

I honestly pray she wakes up and smells the coffee and puts some effort with the kids and maybe gets a job, even if it’s just part time. She has no goals or ambition and that is shameful for a 30 year old, especially with children. They need a proper mother figure to look up too... not a camera slammed in their face 24/7.

• Heart

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I’m so relieved that I’m not the only one who can see how inappropriately Rosie acts with Ben. It’s makes me feel really uncomfortable.
I’m sorry to speak badly of a child but Rosie is a little attention seeker just like her mother. Whenever the camera is on the kids she’s always doing things to try and be the centre attention. Ben’s kids and George have better manners and just seem nicer. She also seems very jealous when Ben is doing anything with his own kids on camera. That’s when she starts pulling at him and draping herself off him. Her mother should take her aside and explain that it’s their time with their dad and that she should back off and give them some space.

• Heart

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Thank you so much for your kind worlds and transferring my family ! She really needs to join Rosie at school never mind washing and cleaning . She’s a joke .

• Haha
  • Heart

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
I'd never heard of it, just looked online and is 'sold out', so should have said they can't get tickets rather than trying to look like she's sticking to non existant rules. Because if it's the same area you can travel 😂 blatant content filler!
Wasn't she hoping to get to 20k by Christmas? Better get buying those extra followers if that's going to happen in 6 days!
Also she only wanted to go to get pictures for ‘the gram’ she openly admitted that, not to have a nice time. Just for crap to post on insta to use 10000 hashtags to get more followers. Embarrassing

• Haha

Gonefishing

Anyone else getting the urge to swat the twatting bee on her nose in the hope you might miss!

• Haha
Just watched sians stories. Guess what, her technology didn't work so she got something from the school and set the kids up so they could work! Like a normal parent with a work ethic would do!