The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg !! Did anyone hear her the other day asking rosie what she wanted to be when she was older.. and then she goes “or you could be like me.. a successful influencer!!!! Wtf? Why would you say that?! Who does she think she actually is! She is the most basic wannabe hinch ive seen! Mrs hinch is what you call successful influencer with 3.6 MILLION followers.. she hasn’t even hit 20k shes so embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg !! Did anyone hear her the other day asking rosie what she wanted to be when she was older.. and then she goes “or you could be like me.. a successful influencer!!!! Wtf? Why would you say that?! Who does she think she actually is! She is the most basic wannabe hinch ive seen! Mrs hinch is what you call successful influencer with 3.6 MILLION followers.. she hasn’t even hit 20k shes so embarrassing
Shes simple in the head. She was gleefully telling rosie the other day “mummy used to get special projects at school too , you’re just like me” yeh because you’re simple Flo hun & you couldn’t keep up with the other kids not because the teacher thought you were special 🤯
It’s just sad for the kids that zero emphasis is on education when they clearly needed a bit of extra help (her words) before lockdown etc, never mind now having missed months of school

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes simple in the head. She was gleefully telling rosie the other day “mummy used to get special projects at school too , you’re just like me” yeh because you’re simple Flo hun & you couldn’t keep up with the other kids not because the teacher thought you were special 🤯
It’s just sad for the kids that zero emphasis is on education when they clearly needed a bit of extra help (her words) before lockdown etc, never mind now having missed months of school
The boys will obviously have manual jobs and the girls keep a home, they're travellers remember 😂 it is really sad for the kids though. Remember 1st lockdown she even made them do worksheets during half term and was trying so hard to show they were always working, now she's slacking off work.

Oops she must have forgotten to add gifted onto those hair stories 😀
Can't spell gifted 😂😂 seriously though, she's so bad it, I always want to report it but don't know how easy it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The boys will obviously have manual jobs and the girls keep a home, they're travellers remember 😂 it is really sad for the kids though. Remember 1st lockdown she even made them do worksheets during half term and was trying so hard to show they were always working, now she's slacking off work.
The worksheets were probably her crappy checklists of housework 😂 she’s so full of tit there’s no way she persevered with worksheets for months when she can’t even supervise a few hours of it with the teacher literally on the tablet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The worksheets were probably her crappy checklists of housework 😂 she’s so full of tit there’s no way she persevered with worksheets for months when she can’t even supervise a few hours of it with the teacher literally on the tablet 😂
Well yeah probably 😂 or they were supposed to do 3 sheets and day and typical lazy flo they didn't so had to do it in the holidays. I just don't get it, there's been her and Rosie at home and they couldn't sit at an ipad and have stuff explained?

• Haha
She grates me, i live in the same area, and know someone who had ben do some work in there house a few weeks back..,he’s definitely got a wondering eye.. apparently a woman walked past the house in gym wear and he nearly broke his neck starring 😏😏 explains why shes so far up his arse! And takes him lunch on every job hes on!! Why cant he take his lunch with him like every other man does😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does this even mean ?! someone gift her an English course PLEASE 😂😂😂

She grates me, i live in the same area, and know someone who had ben do some work in there house a few weeks back..,he’s definitely got a wondering eye.. apparently a woman walked past the house in gym wear and he nearly broke his neck starring 😏😏 explains why shes so far up his arse! And takes him lunch on every job hes on!! Why cant he take his lunch with him like every other man does😂😂😂
The big question tho ... did Flo turn up at your friends house with bennys lunchbox 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he do a good job though? I get the impression it might be a bit shoddy 🤷🏻‍♀️ and yeah did she turn up with lunch and have a look round the house. Gives her a purpose to her day to take his lunch as is time she can't be buying shut in b&m I guess 😂

This hurts my head, I can't even!!

• Haha
597690B3-E9DF-4003-9342-29D90CF42B50.png
And the award for the most contradictory answer ever goes to..... 🙈
Honestly how dim can this Woman be, no wonder the poor Kids are struggling so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know someone that knows him.....quite well 😉 she knows he can’t be trusted and that’s why she follows him about 100%. When she arrives he’s very good at flattering her but as soon as her backs turned, she’s forgotten 😂. She is very, very insecure apparently and very controlling! Her life is very different to the gram I’ve been told, the rose tinted glasses are tucked well away once the cameras off 😎.

• Wow
I know someone that knows him.....quite well 😉 she knows he can’t be trusted and that’s why she follows him about 100%. When she arrives he’s very good at flattering her but as soon as her backs turned, she’s forgotten 😂. She is very, very insecure apparently and very controlling! Her life is very different to the gram I’ve been told, the rose tinted glasses are tucked well away once the cameras off 😎.
To be honest I think that shows. Oooh you're gonna be making her mind crazy about what this link is to her now 😂

Screenshot_20201204_223723_com.instagram.android.jpg
OK, got it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest I think that shows. Oooh you're gonna be making her mind crazy about what this link is to her now 😂

View attachment 335457 OK, got it!!
100% she’s controlling as hell and it shows, the lunch box is a prime example 😂
31st Disamar tho 😐😂

she can’t be serious sharing this meme either....😳 she’s leeched off Benny for years and now answers a few insta emails a day .. hard work 🤦‍♀️😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok so I think she’s misspelling and writing everything so badly on purpose now. No one can be that thick to firstly get it that wrong but also not go over their posts especially if they’re “inspirational”. It’s really peeing me off and I think that’s her aim! But why is it peeing me off so much! Make it stop! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Her spelling and grammar is absolutely terrible and that’s not dyslexic! Is this some sort of a riddle

Ok so I think she’s misspelling and writing everything so badly on purpose now. No one can be that thick to firstly get it that wrong but also not go over their posts especially if they’re “inspirational”. It’s really peeing me off and I think that’s her aim! But why is it peeing me off so much! Make it stop! 😂

View attachment 335611
I’m the same get so annoyed at her grammar but can’t stop looking at her posts of it, she irritates me so much 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Question for the lovely Tattlers who’ve followed her for a while. Has she ever mentioned being mixed race? She’s referred to her hair as Afro on a few occasions but I can’t tell if she’s being literal or offensive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.