The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randomly I was watching a program the other night and MLMs came up in it... if she is getting a PLAIN 🙄😂 to wherever I’m pretty sure she’s expected to pay for it herself and i don’t for a second think she earns enough to be able to afford that, I mean she’s begging for weekend breaks in the U.K. on her insta but yeh sure you’re going abroad with your make believe friends flo 😂
Not sure if it’s the same Programme you watched but last night I watched ‘Secrets of the Multi-level Millionaires’ on BBC iplayer. Everyone should take an hour out of the day to watch it - including you Flo. NU Skin’s prime target are stay at home mums like Flo. It tells you the stats on what they earn - such an eye opener. I do feel sorry for her that she’s been scammed into believing that she’s going to make money. She’s done exactly what they wanted her to do - buy a bunch of their products. Her up line will just be looking for the next Flo to join her team to scam. The worst thing is Flo will think her up line is her friend which explains why they look to target vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s the same Programme you watched but last night I watched ‘Secrets of the Multi-level Millionaires’ on BBC iplayer. Everyone should take an hour out of the day to watch it - including you Flo. NU Skin’s prime target are stay at home mums like Flo. It tells you the stats on what they earn - such an eye opener. I do feel sorry for her that she’s been scammed into believing that she’s going to make money. She’s done exactly what they wanted her to do - buy a bunch of their products. Her up line will just be looking for the next Flo to join her team to scam. The worst thing is Flo will think her up line is her friend which explains why they look to target vulnerable people.
It wasn’t actually that one it was the shanan watts documentary thing but she was involved in some mlm too and one of the main points they made is the same you have made here, they prey on stay at home mums and ironically a lot of the times the whole family ends up in debt because of the outlay costs of these MLMs from what I’ve seen you pay out wayyyy more than you get back 🤯🤯 might give the one you mentioned a watch today tho it did interest me on how manipulative these company’s are 😩

Surprised she hasn’t done FM.
Think she touched on it for a while before Nuskin actually, someone kept sending her FM scents to promote at one point and they were “amazing” but we’ve never seen them again 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
new member here. Good morning to you all. I would just like to say we are a blended family, My partners two children live with us permanently. My two children see their dad 1 weekend in every month. Each child has their own bedroom and beds, no sharing here. Yes they do have jobs to do. Like keeping their bedrooms tidy, TOYS to put away at the end of day. Our children are 5 7 10 and 12. I do work to help out with home comforts presents and food. I don’t bad mouth either of ours ex’s in front of children or to anyone that may knows us. All children are treated exactly the same. i still had to work being a key worker. My partner home schooled, They done better academically at home than in school. Because we spent time with them.
so what I would really say is. Flo get off your phone spend quality time with each child, not just Rosie. Stop making them do your jobs. They are children let them have fun. You do not need to to go shopping every day, I certainly don’t. Oh yes a put some decent clothes on it’s embarrassing for the childre. Also if you’d change Rosies bedding including bottom sheet at least twice a week, her warts may clear up quicker.
said my bit feel better now🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
new member here. Good morning to you all. I would just like to say we are a blended family, My partners two children live with us permanently. My two children see their dad 1 weekend in every month. Each child has their own bedroom and beds, no sharing here. Yes they do have jobs to do. Like keeping their bedrooms tidy, TOYS to put away at the end of day. Our children are 5 7 10 and 12. I do work to help out with home comforts presents and food. I don’t bad mouth either of ours ex’s in front of children or to anyone that may knows us. All children are treated exactly the same. i still had to work being a key worker. My partner home schooled, They done better academically at home than in school. Because we spent time with them.
so what I would really say is. Flo get off your phone spend quality time with each child, not just Rosie. Stop making them do your jobs. They are children let them have fun. You do not need to to go shopping every day, I certainly don’t. Oh yes a put some decent clothes on it’s embarrassing for the childre. Also if you’d change Rosies bedding including bottom sheet at least twice a week, her warts may clear up quicker.
said my bit feel better now🤣
Well said, she thinks she's the queen of blended families!
I find it sad that the videos of the kids doing the gingerbread houses, she was stood behind the tripod filming, or washing up, would have been nice to see her sat down at the table being a mum and getting involved rather than purely filming it 😢

Reactions: 7
Shes no interest in those kids, clearly she just sees them as content for the gram. I thought it was sad too, I loved making the gingerbread houses and Christmas activities when the kids were wee, you really do miss it all when they grow up! Christmas should be about the kids NOT editing videos for insta!! Get involved with your kids Flo have fun with them the dishes would of still been there when the houses were finished!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve spent the day with the 3 younger children, Wrapping presents. Making gingerbread people and houses. my Kitchen was a mess, Lounge was well let’s just say couldn’t see the floor for toys. now sitting relaxing house tidy floor cleared, My children had fun. That is what you do with children have fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We spend the weeks leading up to Christmas making soaps and candles etc as gifts for family and friends friends, today they did slow cooker fudge and coloured in calendars which we will laminate for their grandparents. For us, Christmas is not just one day where you open gifts, it’s weeks of fun and preparations just like I had when I was a kid!

• Heart
The kids look like that was the most they had in ages - even the older ones looked so excited to making the houses! That’s the first time I think I’ve seen them really do anything fun tbh. It’s such a shame! She’s gonna regret it when they are all grown up!
I’ve just finished baking my daughter’s birthday cake for tomorrow - I admit I normally get one made to order one but since I’m working from home I don’t have a 2 hour commute just now! I’m really enjoying get some extra time with the kids just now.

• Heart
Don’t even get me started on this annoying woman! She honestly thinks she is something special doesn’t she!? The way she openly talks about her having a better routine for Gracie than her own mum does! If I was Gracies mum I wouldn’t be best pleased about that. Ben loves himself and you can tell he is bored of her. She has no friends, that tells me a lot about a person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
All children want is love and attention. It’s not a competition between separated parents. Who has the better routine, Who can spend the most or beg the most. Seriously that woman really needs a reality check. Normal parents do not walk around with a camera permanently attached to them videoing their children all for the gram and what freebies shecan get. If I was to do that my partner would throw a fit. It goes to prove Ben really doesn’t give a tit. Exploiting her kids to world all for what she can get.
she really getting to me. As you can all tell 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
All children want is love and attention. It’s not a competition between separated parents. Who has the better routine, Who can spend the most or beg the most. Seriously that woman really needs a reality check. Normal parents do not walk around with a camera permanently attached to them videoing their children all for the gram and what freebies shecan get. If I was to do that my partner would throw a fit. It goes to prove Ben really doesn’t give a tit. Exploiting her kids to world all for what she can get.
she really getting to me. As you can all tell 🤣🤣
100% I think everyone agrees here that Benny is not into her anymore. She’s screaming for attention constantly - running about with no clothes on. It’s such odd behaviour on front of the kids / they must get so embarrassed 😭

My kids would be horrified if I behaved like her but you know what, they’d have the confidence to tell me so, they’re probably afraid to incase she has one of her turns and storms off to a field crying....that’s some length to go to, to get your husbands attention. I wear clothes, have a blended family, work, do housework, have fun with ALL the kids, they have toys, clean bedding, education, fresh air and guess what....I still get attention from my husband 😂 in fact sometimes I pile more clothes on so not to attract attention 😂 oh I also have friends. You’re doing something wrong Flo!! Take our advice, we know you read here. Quit you “gramming” find yourself, find friends, find a job, dress appropriately put you face dildo down and your account might just go up, you must be concerned it hasn’t moved from 19.8 for weeks now, well only when it went down!! I for one am not a “troll” I’ve never spoke bad on any other account. You irritate the tit out of people. You are so fake and inconsistent people have seen you for what you really are. We genuinely feel sorry for your kids and the kids that are NOT yours. Sort your tit out woman, before we all watch your account crumble and then what would you have??? Absolutely NOTHING
oh doesn’t it make you feel better venting about this woman, she puts me in a tit mood when I watch her, she aggravates me with her claim to queen of blended, queen of this and queen of that!! It the biggest joke account I’ve yet to come across

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She definitely reads here, she looks tonnes better today, that top suits her and covers her up nicely 🤣

• Haha
“They’re off to their other parents how do you even say that “
“Lockdowns killed the gram”
Just 2 of her ridiculous comments from this morning 🙄
We all know they have other parents mate you tell us EVERY SINGLE DAY , usually whilst making a toxic sly dig about your house being better (I bet the kids don’t think that 😂) yet again a huge drama & explanation like she’s the only person in the world with a blended family 😴 & it’s her lies, poor attitude, shoddy parenting & constantly plugging that overpriced nuskin shite that’s killing her insta page not lockdown 🙄
she’s delusional.

• Haha
Wales go into lockdown on Boxing Day, the 28th 😂

Who would message her to say hey I’m off for a dog walk 😛

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.