The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah in Scotland she is the definition of what we would call a clart :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Both her and her home need a good scrub. Spraying your house with air freshner is not cleaning 😂😂🤢 the carpets look filthy - I’d hate to think what’s infested in them along with the sheets!

Also who goes into bloody Zara and films the clothes during a pandemic - she doesn’t even shop there. Absolutely anything for the gram. Desperate for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Keeping the kids off for the last week of school? The whole bloody family live in a dream land. Imagine if she worked too, all parents would then work and all the kids would have to go to school. She winds me up more and more as the days go on, I only watch her now to see if her wrinkles get worse using that face dildo

Hahahah in Scotland she is the definition of what we would call a clart :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Both her and her home need a good scrub. Spraying your house with air freshner is not cleaning 😂😂🤢 the carpets look filthy - I’d hate to think what’s infested in them along with the sheets!

Also who goes into bloody Zara and films the clothes during a pandemic - she doesn’t even shop there. Absolutely anything for the gram. Desperate for attention.
In the whole time Ive watched her videos she’s never shopped at Zara, but since watching GLM she seems to always be in there filming her reels 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean George and Harry scrolling through their phones really looks like they're doing school work. Not going to stress about them doing work, well like we're surprised! And it was always going to be the case they didn't go this week, are we supposed to be shocked??

Reactions: 6
I still think there’s something really fishy about the whole covid story to be honest, wouldn’t surprise me at all if one of the kids has tested positive & that’s really why they’re at home but she can’t say as it’s not her kid. ( I just dunno if it’s believable that 4 parents are happy about kids missing MORE education simply because flos anxious about Xmas 😂) Plus this way Benny can still work and as yesterday proved she can still go and spunk money on herself in whatever shop she pleases.
Also she mentioned Ella was also off?? Ella works so how’s she managed a week off before Xmas? I’ve been working 20+ years and most companies don’t give you weeks off in December until it’s Xmas eve etc, It’s all too suspicious in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'd love to be able to just take this week off with my kids but I have no choice but to work, she really lives in dreamland. I really think whichever kid took the test is actually covid positive or they have to isolate because of the apprentice so have no choice.

And the fine for all of those kids is going to mount up, I don't know if they know but its 60 pounds per parent. Nice to know they have that kind of money to just throw away in a global pandemic.

• Heart
Her lips look like an actuall hole.!
she needs to lay off the cheap lipstick and get some moisture in them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think there’s something really fishy about the whole covid story to be honest, wouldn’t surprise me at all if one of the kids has tested positive & that’s really why they’re at home but she can’t say as it’s not her kid. ( I just dunno if it’s believable that 4 parents are happy about kids missing MORE education simply because flos anxious about Xmas 😂) Plus this way Benny can still work and as yesterday proved she can still go and spunk money on herself in whatever shop she pleases.
Also she mentioned Ella was also off?? Ella works so how’s she managed a week off before Xmas? I’ve been working 20+ years and most companies don’t give you weeks off in December until it’s Xmas eve etc, It’s all too suspicious in my opinion
Me too!! I think one of the kids or the apprentice has tested positive and they’re lying so that Ben can go to work when he really should be isolating. Would bet money on it. No way they’re risking paying a fine for all those kids.

The irony of copying someone else’s words and design to make a point about authenticity.

317FE60F-F364-4B06-9E0B-73969BFDDE39.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Me too!! I think one of the kids or the apprentice has tested positive and they’re lying so that Ben can go to work when he really should be isolating. Would bet money on it. No way they’re risking paying a fine for all those kids.

The irony of copying someone else’s words and design to make a point about authenticity.

View attachment 346333
So glad it’s not just me ... it’s really not adding up at all. 🤷‍♀️
Aww using big words she clearly doesn’t understand... this is what happens when you don’t pay attention at school Flo ...🙄😂

Also, why the full face of makeup when she’s staying home all day?
full face of slap but then greasy hair😂
Oh god I was going to say exactly the same! Full face and earrings clearly for the gram! But manky hair, which she'll probably justify that she is just at home anyway 🙄No covered brows though, she should thank us for that!
Surely Harry is in gcse prep? Not sure how old he is but would make sense for him to be heading towards gcses, taking him out for 4/5 days at his stage is madness, just so she can ship him off for boxing day? Which actually she's said she's not looking forward to the house being empty and wanted to go away with Ben?? I know I always say it but she is soooo full of tit!
Nice to know she also addressed that she had spoken to the other parents, although probably put it in a way that 'well they're with us now so if they have to isolate you won't get to see them at christmas' which obviously their other parent does actually want to see them!
Still no website, what are we gonna do? Can you tell us what's happening please florence?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh come on flo! You said you are keeping kids off school so if they were in isolation they can still go to their other parents. Well we know that’s BS as rules state they can go between patents & you’ve already done that with Gracie! It’s literally so you can go out & take them shopping! Or is it because you are lying about the whole thing!? 🤥

Still no website, what are we gonna do? Can you tell us what's happening please florence?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t worry you can always head over to Jotties page as she’s been doing downloadable/printable lists for years which are probably a lot more useful than any Flo can come up with 😅

• Haha

View attachment 346333
OMG this is the funniest thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Bet she was looking for this all weekend!

I hope she does get fined for keeping the kids off. This is exactly why these fines are in place - to prevent parents like Flo blocking their children’s education. It’s shameful and should be called out.

On the other hand - if Bed’s working illegally when he should be self isolating - that’s absolutely disgusting behaviour as he could potentially infect several people and someone could die.

Either scenario - both extremely selfish and disgraceful. I dunno why she is posting all this on social media? She’s going to really annoy a lot of people - queue another drop in followers, oh wait they are mostly bots 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve taken my kids out of school this week too because cases are rising and I don’t want them to have to isolate over the Xmas period as we are due to see family they have not seen since February. I’m lucky that I can work from home this week otherwise I don’t know what we would have done. However my two are currently in their own rooms working to their set timetable from school and because I gave the school a weeks notice they had time to set them work before they went off. We are also isolating as a family between now and Xmas to make sure our elderly relative is kept safe on Xmas day. So I kinda see her point but with Flo there is always an ulterior motive....

I’ve taken my kids out of school this week too because cases are rising and I don’t want them to have to isolate over the Xmas period as we are due to see family they have not seen since February. I’m lucky that I can work from home this week otherwise I don’t know what we would have done. However my two are currently in their own rooms working to their set timetable from school and because I gave the school a weeks notice they had time to set them work before they went off. We are also isolating as a family between now and Xmas to make sure our elderly relative is kept safe on Xmas day. So I kinda see her point but with Flo there is always an ulterior motive....
You’ve done the responsible thing and given notice and made sure they have work that they can get on with so they will not miss out. What she’s done is ripped them out of school to go to Home Bargains.

To be fair you’re being completely responsible I can understand why you’ve done it, totally different scenario aswell as you are doing it to keep an elderly relative safe, that’s the guidelines in your situation...plus your kids are actually doing their work and I’m sure you’re perfectly capable of helping them.. in their family they don’t see anyone but each other & she’s got the literacy skills of a 5 yr old so there’s definitely something not adding up with flos tale.
Flo will come on later and mention a random made up elderly relative now, let’s all wait 🙈😂

• Haha
To be fair you’re being completely responsible I can understand why you’ve done it, totally different scenario aswell as you are doing it to keep an elderly relative safe, that’s the guidelines in your situation...plus your kids are actually doing their work and I’m sure you’re perfectly capable of helping them.. in their family they don’t see anyone but each other & she’s got the literacy skills of a 5 yr old so there’s definitely something not adding up with flos tale.
Flo will come on later and mention a random made up elderly relative now, let’s all wait 🙈😂
Damn! I’ve given her content now!! Considering she seems to have zero contact with her family anymore I guess she only has herself and Benny to think about! I don’t have any parents of my own but I’d make sure they were part of my Xmas plans if I did! I’m also a bit confused because not so long ago when she was begging for freebies from Airbnb she said it was just the two of them for Xmas so she wanted to get away...now they have the kids?? Hmmm

Reactions: 3
It’s not taking the kids out of school that has made me suspicious that Flo’s lying. It’s everything that’s gone on with Ben and the apprentice over the last week. Had she simply taken the kids out of school this week I wouldn’t have given it a second thought.

I’ve seen reports in the news regarding the situation with Covid in schools in areas of England. It’s scary and homeschooling seems very sensible. I’m really fortunate, although my kids attend big schools here in Glasgow there’s been no cases in their primary and 2 in their high school.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.