The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yes clean ones! And yeah I’d assume bathroom but either way that is not appropriate Instagram content

View attachment 325955
Yet we all know her period has been and gone, because of the boob lump talk. Of course these could be gracies, but surely have them in another bathroom, not her en suite. Like she purposely left a 'mess' to have something to do. I don't think George can be at his dad's as she said tree will be decorated by all the kids this weekend?

Reactions: 3
Nothing surprises me anymore on her stories, she’s so chavvy it’s unreal, absolutely zero class :sick:

I wonder if the kids ever ask why she’s ramming a camera into their face 24/7, it must be horrific for them. I know most children wouldn’t like that!

I highly doubt anyone would have bought a LEUMI today - we are in the middle of economic meltdown and people will be busy doing Christmas shopping for their families. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice Ella’s face each time she points the camera at her? She doesn’t look impressed and always turns away

Reactions: 15
I feel so uncomfortable watching her stories this morning. Those poor kids can’t even have breakfast without the phone being shoved in their faces 😩 get off your phone love and sit down with your family. They all look sick off her tit bar Rosie

Reactions: 12
Why was she filming the family at the table this morning for so long, the kids looked so uncomfortable, especially Rosie.

Reactions: 6
Her breakfast must of been cold by the time she sat down and ate it! Why for once can’t they all just eat together without a camera following them

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice Ella’s face each time she points the camera at her? She doesn’t look impressed and always turns away
Yes I’ve mentioned before - she looks fuming, I feel so bad for her. It must be so embarrassing if her friends see the videos, really feel for her!

What happened to the daily November thing/awareness for Domestic abuse? Guarantee by Feb/Mar the lumi will be ditched alongside that and she’ll say it’s because she needs to concentrate on the Reno when actually it’s because nobody buys them 😂😂😂😂

I still don’t think they’ll move though, I think there’s a lot of underlying issues - maybe they’ve been done for tax fraud!

Reactions: 2
Looked like Benny cooked and did the dishes, seriously what does this woman actually do with her life, she barely cooks, she surface cleans things that she’s had previously tidied usually by a child, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen such a lazy Instagrammer or mother in general

Yes I’ve mentioned before - she looks fuming, I feel so bad for her. It must be so embarrassing if her friends see the videos, really feel for her!

What happened to the daily November thing/awareness for Domestic abuse? Guarantee by Feb/Mar the lumi will be ditched alongside that and she’ll say it’s because she needs to concentrate on the Reno when actually it’s because nobody buys them 😂😂😂😂

I still don’t think they’ll move though, I think there’s a lot of underlying issues - maybe they’ve been done for tax fraud!
Someone said she used the domestic abuse to try and get in with another Instagrammer, as someone who works in that environment that really did shock me, I’m all for awareness about anything that’s relevant and this year it’s more relevant than ever, I even defended her on here for it at the time . (Won’t be doing that again in a hurry)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel so uncomfortable watching her stories this morning. Those poor kids can’t even have breakfast without the phone being shoved in their faces 😩 get off your phone love and sit down with your family. They all look sick off her tit bar Rosie who is attention seeking as her 🙄 she’s gone quiet for the days, hopefully she’s taken everyone’s advice

the appreciation thing didn’t last longer than about 13 days also i know she was messaged to shared something really important/free about checking boobs/pecs monthly reminder for people and she didn’t share.
I mean she doesn’t have to share everything but something that important she claims is very close to her heart 🙄

Reactions: 5
the appreciation thing didn’t last longer than about 13 days also i know she was messaged to shared something really important/free about checking boobs/pecs monthly reminder for people and she didn’t share.
I mean she doesn’t have to share everything but something that important she claims is very close to her heart 🙄
Yeah by all means share it and raise awareness ut why does she have to say she's going to do it all month or every month and then blatantly not, if she's so passionate about it you keep talking about it.

Bbq that looked like George and Rosie didn't have anything? The tags on the latest grid post, and then the blatant bot comments! Yeah way to go!! No wonder she doesn't stock with 1 brand, they probably drop her! Her bed was gifted and the most amazing thing, oh now she's doing deals with arista their beds are the best ever and her bed needs changing. She is soooooo insecure it's unreal. Those poor kids with the phone I everything they do 😔

I can't lie, I do like how she hasn't gone over the top with Christmas decs, but she was irritating this morning. She seems like she's conflicted on whether she wants to actually move or not. I wouldn't want to give up that house either.

Reactions: 1
I can't lie, I do like how she hasn't gone over the top with Christmas decs, but she was irritating this morning. She seems like she's conflicted on whether she wants to actually move or not. I wouldn't want to give up that house either.
I don’t know anything about mortgages etc... is it even possible for her to move in before Christmas now? Surely if the people who have bought her house wanted to be in there for Xmas she’d know by now? It all seems so disorganised

Reactions: 2
I don’t know anything about mortgages etc... is it even possible for her to move in before Christmas now? Surely if the people who have bought her house wanted to be in there for Xmas she’d know by now? It all seems so disorganised
I think by this point they should have a date they are working towards and all agreed on. Some solicitors may close down for Christmas too so would need to factor that in. We moved in December a few years back and I said it had to be no later than x date as we wouldn't get time off work to move after that, but it was agreed ages ahead. If she's still got no idea, I'd be shocked if it happens before January, which she probably knows but gives her content to keep saying she doesn't know 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.