The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes on and on saying loads of people asking, loads of people asking.... I bet that mailbox is empty. She only ever says that cause she wants to have moan about another blatant lie.

Where is the magical website? Another porky pie she made up probably 😂😂😂😂

I’m glad she’s quiet hopefully the kids can eat their McDonalds in peace without that ring light being launched in their face.
“Loads of people were msg me about my eyebrows “ no Flo hun we were talking over here not in your inbox” 😂😂 she addresses or digs out A LOT of the stuff said here but makes out she’s had loads of msgs about whatever the subject is 😂

also lot of the other accounts genuinely have time to reply, I mean her schedule is busy ... shes got to stalk Benny , eye duck herself in the mirror/camera & March round B&M 😂😂 (and also she “works” 😉😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I struggle to believe loads of messages too. The engagement on her posts is so tit why would she get loads of messages?
Defo quiet today. Building for some dramatic story tomo!!

Reactions: 6
I imagine she may have been quiet on the gram today because of the fact that people who have actually come into contact with her in real life have started posting on here. Her insecurities over ‘Benny’s’ wandering eye, her trashy house exterior etc all being talked about will most probably have rattled her.

Reactions: 9
I imagine she may have been quiet on the gram today because of the fact that people who have actually come into contact with her in real life have started posting on here. Her insecurities over ‘Benny’s’ wandering eye, her trashy house exterior etc all being talked about will most probably have rattled her.
Goood! Poor over exposed kids are getting a break from the camera for a change!
She needs to be careful because she’ll end up ruining Benny’s business the way she’s carrying on.

250 likes on that awful lipstick reel - no wonder people are too busy looking at the eyebrows wondering what the hell happened 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why does she touch her hair in every lipstick colour on that reel, she really thinks she’s something doesn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I struggle to believe loads of messages too. The engagement on her posts is so tit why would she get loads of messages?
Defo quiet today. Building for some dramatic story tomo!!
You called it. Someone in their "bouble" is being tested for covid so they are all indoors. Her spelling is so bad, its just lazy with autocorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You called it. Someone in their "bouble" is being tested for covid so they are all indoors. Her spelling is so bad, its just lazy with autocorrect.
Sorry but how do they have a “bouble” ... I’m in Scotland and her family and the kids going to joannes and their dads would be her bubble. Plus we all know she’s no friends. she’s probably just rattled from reading here like someone said people that actually know her. She’ll be taking multiple trips to the tip & breaking the rules with Gracie that’s why there’s no specific details other than “someone” 😂😂

• Haha
Sorry but how do they have a “bouble” ... I’m in Scotland and her family and the kids going to joannes and their dads would be her bubble. Plus we all know she’s no friends. she’s probably just rattled from reading here like someone said people that actually know her. She’ll be taking multiple trips to the tip & breaking the rules with Gracie that’s why there’s no specific details other than “someone” 😂😂
I noticed she doesn’t seem to have any friends. Think her huge ego made them run for the hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her ‘bouble’ is probs just the people in her house, so either her, Ben or one of the kids will of been tested.

Reactions: 5
I noticed she doesn’t seem to have any friends. Think her huge ego made them run for the hills.
We were speaking about it once on here & one of Ben’s friends wives popped up in a pic captioned “good friends” .. long story short we’ve never seen ot heard about her “good friend” since 🙄😂
Her ‘bouble’ is probs just the people in her house, so either her, Ben or one of the kids will of been tested.
Or the apprentice 😉😂😂

• Haha
She’s been out this morning I know this for a fact. what an absolute joke of a woman she don’t got a clue she needs to delete her account and get some education and step into the real world!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok, I don't know whether to think maybe the apprentice is waiting for results as surely he's the only other person in their bubble? Or whether she's misunderstood it all again and it's someone at school and no need to isolate yet?
She’s been out this morning I know this for a fact. what an absolute joke of a woman she don’t got a clue she needs to delete her account and get some education and step into the real world!
Oooh you must know her or be close by! I agree with everything you've said too.

We were speaking about it once on here & one of Ben’s friends wives popped up in a pic captioned “good friends” .. long story short we’ve never seen ot heard about her “good friend” since 🙄😂

Or the apprentice 😉😂😂
Yeah it has to be one of them or the apprentice, or she's just mis understood the advice AGAIN! and someone's friends aunts hairdresser has been tested so they need to isolate 😂

Omg I can’t believe she’s been out. She just blatantly lies to all her followers!! What a horrid woman

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t believe she’s been out. She just blatantly lies to all her followers!! What a horrid woman
The only excuse for this is if it was before they were notified to isolate, or she was going to a testing site. Otherwise there's a blatant disregard - yet again! No doubt some questions will be asked about whether that can still take the dog out - who only started going out recently anyway!

I doubt the apprentice is included in the bubble - she probably just thinks it’s OK for him to be there. She sits there and offends working mothers all day long from behind that ring light - no wonder her followers are dropping like flies.

Not sure who her target audience is but it’s certainly not other mums? Other men maybe but certainly not other mums!

Might of known, has she been pounding the floors of B&M? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely one of you who know her and Benny could possibly point Joanne in the direction of Tattle....😉😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.