The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, she had a lay in....”she’s not done that for ages” I’m sure she’s said that for the last few weekends or am I imagining that?! Like, it’s ok to have a lay in, we all have them but she pretends she doesn’t - she forgets her own lies this cretin!
She said the exact same thing yesterday !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she think she’s a girl boss selling Avon? I think it’s a shame Benny is away out working on a Sunday and she literally just has lazy days for 7 days per week. Get a job for crying out loud, she has no excuse. She’s never making it on the gram that’s for sure 😂

‘Loads of people message me saying how do you get through the washing with 7 of you in the house’ what a complete lie - who would message her that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she think she’s a girl boss selling Avon? I think it’s a shame Benny is away out working on a Sunday and she literally just has lazy days for 7 days per week. Get a job for crying out loud, she has no excuse. She’s never making it on the gram that’s for sure 😂

‘Loads of people message me saying how do you get through the washing with 7 of you in the house’ what a complete lie - who would message her that 😂😂😂😂😂
Plus she rarely has 7 in the house! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plus she rarely has 7 in the house! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also she doesn’t wash the bottom sheets on the beds that will save some time on the washing 😉😂

Anything for content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also she doesn’t wash the bottom sheets on the beds that will save some time on the washing 😉😂

Anything for content 😂😂
Or the tiles in the kitchen 😂

Well we all knew she wasn’t original. I found the exact site she’s copied with printables for daily jobs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve found another Taylor-made mama who has a site offering the same.... strange huh? I think not 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Or the tiles in the kitchen 😂

Well we all knew she wasn’t original. I found the exact site she’s copied with printables for daily jobs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve found another Taylor-made mama who has a site offering the same.... strange huh? I think not 😂
Nothing original about her . Does she not realise that she’s too late to the party to have any impact on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
I know “bennys” family and no one calls him that except her lol his name is Ben and that’s what he’s knows as.. she is so over powering on him and the reason she has no friends is because she’s aware of the fact he does have a wondering eye.! Fact! God knows why she acts like she’s above all because I’ve driven past her house more than once and she always has rubbish overflowing outside..she’s a surface cleaner trust me!
the house is majorly done on a budget! Nothing wrong with that but it’s pure b&m/ home bargains gaff! So she needs to get off that high horse!
she’s a joke honestly it’s so cringe!
she should get off her phone and get them out those kids faces let them be kids and also I know every kid needs structure and chores but those kids do all the motherly jobs she should be doing!
Bens ex is a natural beauty she’s got to try keep up with her. Ain’t gonna happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know “bennys” family and no one calls him that except her lol his name is Ben and that’s what he’s knows as.. she is so over powering on him and the reason she has no friends is because she’s aware of the fact he does have a wondering eye.! Fact! God knows why she acts like she’s above all because I’ve driven past her house more than once and she always has rubbish overflowing outside..she’s a surface cleaner trust me!
the house is majorly done on a budget! Nothing wrong with that but it’s pure b&m/ home bargains gaff! So she needs to get off that high horse!
she should get off her phone and get them out those kids faces let them be kids and also I know every kid needs structure and chores but those kids do all the motherly jobs she should be doing!
Bens ex is a natural beauty she’s got to try keep up with her. Ain’t gonna happen!
Ohhhh 😂😂 I agree with all of this ... does “Bennys” family like her?! 🧐😂
i think we all wish Joanne would come on here and dish some dirt 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish we knew what he sees in her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Was she really trolled on her last live? Does anyone know?

I see she’s mentioning trolling more and more these days but to me this is us objecting what we can is morally wrong

Reactions: 6
Was she really trolled on her last live? Does anyone know?

I see she’s mentioning trolling more and more these days but to me this is us objecting what we can is morally wrong
I’m going to guess and say no ...or surely we would of heard about it for ages after.. i mean look how quick she was to tell her followers about this thread 😂😂

Anything for content 😂😂
I know, those bottom sheets had been in for weeks! I assume she'll have washed the kiddies ones whilst they've been away for the weekend, but who knows. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I dunno how she can be bothered getting up in the mornings and shoving that ring light in everyone’s face. I’m always knackered from work. Getting to the kitchen and making coffee before I do it all over again is hard enough for me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Question - why did she ring gracies school to ask if she could keep her at home rather than sending her to school? Surely her mum or dad would do that, not her stepmum. She’s so controlling over all of their lives, even the kids she’s just stepmum to 🤢

Reactions: 9
So she wants to keep gracie off because she thinks it’s safer but doesn’t want a fine?! In the same sentence she admitted gracie needs routine 🤯🤯 Joanne plz come and save your child Flo is clearly neglectful
Weird how she’ll phone to see if she can keep the girls off “from being exposed to covid” but never George!! He can be exposed as much as possible Flo couldn’t care less about him 😐 she just wants the girls home to clean her house let’s face it selfish Lazy woman 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.