Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no flouncing

VIP Member
I was surprised earlier when she said she was going to be making gingerbread with the kids. But nope. What she meant was she’s been gifted a set where the kids just decorate the one biscuit each 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bettyboo21

Honestly moaning about having to have Christmas in a house where they have everything? Her eyes need seriously opening . Does she not realise there are a lot of people who won’t have a Christmas or even heat. Ffs 😡

• Angry

Wooohooo

Sorry, “I don’t have botox cause I don’t like things on my face” as she loads all that crap onto her skin, followed by face tan 😂. No Flo, you don’t have it because you can’t afford it because YOU DON’T WORK!!! Loads of people complimenting me, who you kidding Flo?? You are a mess, you look a mess and what you do for your kids is a mess! BORE OFF 🥱

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

I’m pretty doubtful she’s had lots of messages about her Ring doorbell. They’ve been around years, she hasn’t got the newest one either for a change 🙄 considering they have no money though she ‘just went on, saw it and bought it’ ok Flo, not everyone can do that right now so great for rubbing it in peoples faces
What am I watching? Why is she sitting reading the Ring doorbell instructions in her bra? Jeezo, go and get a flipping job already. She’s actually laughable, I’ve never come across anyone so lazy on IG, I feel so embarrassed for her.

“Sometimes you get the sales people, ughhh” sorry but if I’m mistaken she is one of those ‘sales people’. Oh wow, she doesn’t seem to think anything through - new levels today😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
It won't be the apprentice as apparently she had to collect the 'said child' up from school. It will be one of hers. She won't reveal much because the more we know the more we will notice if she slips up and doesn't isolate correctly. I can guarantee whatever the test result we will be told negative.....

• Wow
  • Haha

Olive40

Jeez who put 50p in Flo? She’s off on a rant today.

It’s obvious she reads here, I doubt trolls message her on Instagram.

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Don’t they have any heating she’s got a scratchy roll neck on and a dressing gown 😳 I literally want to hold her down and shave all her hair off the way she keeps flipping it about 😡

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Good evening Flo 👋🏼 Has it occurred to you that the time spent letting your attention seeking Child ramble on about her day to a screen! Could have been spent far more productively, by actually putting your Children’s educational needs above your own ego? Honestly being a Mother who is so incredibly dim and illiterate you would think you might want more for your kids. But hey, at least you now have a tidy wardrobe 👋🏼

• Heart

Candydene

Don’t even get me started on this annoying woman! She honestly thinks she is something special doesn’t she!? The way she openly talks about her having a better routine for Gracie than her own mum does! If I was Gracies mum I wouldn’t be best pleased about that. Ben loves himself and you can tell he is bored of her. She has no friends, that tells me a lot about a person

• Heart
  • Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She’s teaching her kids to be just like her and give up as soon as something feels a bit difficult. She rabbits on this morning about how she’s going to be more positive and then goes on to moan constantly about homeschooling. If she approaches it with negativity from the offset then how are the kids ever going to get anything from their lessons? Her attitude towards their education is incredibly neglectful. She needs to give herself a boot up the arse 😡

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Honestly sometimes I think her grief is shown or displayed for content... (remember bennys mums grave??? ) It’s the same 2 photos perpetually shared when it’s her dad ... and sorry she wants her dad to be proud of her insta? What not her parenting skills or his grandchildren?? She will say ANYTHING for a story or to wriggle out of home schooling in my opinion ... and also it’s still a lockdown you’re not supposed to drive anywhere for a walk, I saw in the paper 2 woman got fined for it the other day maybe she’ll be today’s fine 😂

Last edited:

Xoxoxox

I mean, people are dying and she is upset she can't wallpaper her kids rooms in wrapping paper 🤪

• Haha
Maybe she thinks it’s a farmhouse because there is a field behind the house ... I mean she is very simple. 😂😂
Maybe it's because they're all unclean 🤷🏻‍♀️ likening themselves to farm animals 😂

Screenshot_20201216_162335.jpg

I've probably still missed some. But start your OWN business by joining hers which is part of someone elses🤷🏻‍♀️ OK, got it. Clear as mud!
Come on flo you keep addressing things we say, so what's the crack with the website? Can you maybe send some more of your followers over here to join in the crack?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missrant

Rosie is really starting to iratate me, like her mother feel so sorry for poor George its all about Rosie i cant be doing with her🤣

• Haha
I honestly can’t get my head round how weird this is , 😂 phoning a tradesman about a job and here you have the illiterate gypsy rocking up with him asking to take photos of your house 🤦‍♀️😂
Was she then going to lurk about with him in your home the whole time he did the job? 😂🤯
Illiterate gypsy actually made me proper laugh! 😂😂

Yes, i know some carpentry from my ex husband, and you could tell she had no clue, i just pretended i didn't know who she was and she was like can i take pictures for my instagram but i said no?? Shes very erm.... ditzy
She was probably hoping you'd ask what her insta was, or say you were a follower. Did she bring the ring light for the photos😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She’s too thick to be a good liar! She defo said it was over an hour away only a few weeks back! Then trying to convince her followers that she has teamies and that she’s earning her own money. The only money she has is child maintenance from her ex who works!! And from tax credits because Ben offloads his earnings!! So transparent. The “I wouldn’t lie to you” comment is the funniest!! She’s a kept woman because she is lazy and so that she can keep tabs on Ben!!
Let’s watch her followers take a drop again soon ... her lies the past few days have been outrageous, the illegal drives, the tablets are supposedly shit but days later.. here’s a swipe up because they’re great, 🥴😂 and now back on her bullshit “I’m not a kept woman I don’t cost Benny much money this jumper is primark”
You spunked £95 on a hair piece days before YOUR SONS BIRTHDAY Flo, not to mention all the other new look hauls and then moaned you were skint ... let’s not pretend you go without , if anyone goes without it’s the kids 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know someone that knows him.....quite well 😉 she knows he can’t be trusted and that’s why she follows him about 100%. When she arrives he’s very good at flattering her but as soon as her backs turned, she’s forgotten 😂. She is very, very insecure apparently and very controlling! Her life is very different to the gram I’ve been told, the rose tinted glasses are tucked well away once the cameras off 😎.
To be honest I think that shows. Oooh you're gonna be making her mind crazy about what this link is to her now 😂

Screenshot_20201204_223723_com.instagram.android.jpg
OK, got it!!

• Haha