Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Noel and sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

cryptix

VIP Member
For all there faults and I'm gonna get shot down here I don't think it's fair we make judgements on teenage girls looks,we know sue reads here so no doubt the kids do too.these kids are still at school I know from personal experience what effect comments can have.by all means slate the parents but for how they look imo is unfair.

Just my opinion anyway

Reactions: 47

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
New trailer up on ig. At the end we see Noel slip off a ladder and they say "after a freak accident will the family be left without a breadwinner?" oh yes what a cliffhanger, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if Noel died during the filming of the show 😂🙄 was that the most dramatic exciting thing they could find to end the trailer with?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Recap:
- The Christmas special aired, complete with animal abuse, their postcode being leaked and a bunch of staged lies
- In Lapland Sue and Noel exhibited stellar parenting by dressing the kids inappropriately. Heidie was wearing flimsy dolly shoes while her parents were wearing proper snow boots
- Millie is still hiding her pregnancy
- Despite them saying they weren't doing a lot of gifts this year, the kids got spoiled rotten
- They've been braggier and greedier than usual lately. Even the fans are noticing how out of touch they are. Sue has been trying desperately to defend herself from rightful criticism
- Sue "accidentally" showed Millie's obvious bump in a vlog
- Sue claims she has Tattle blocked but she continues to reply to everything we say and try to prove us wrong all the time. As someone in the last thread said, "Tattle says jump and Sue asks how high".
- They shocked us all by going to alton towers AGAIN
- Katie said it was a boring Christmas and seemed upset about Christmas, there has been speculation about what she meant
- They got yet another car. They'll have more cars than children soon

• Haha
Reactions: 42

SandGrown

Chatty Member
introducing a male dog to an established pack of females is just insanity. 4 unspayed females whose hierarchy is going to be tipped upside down with the introduction of some male hormones in a few months time. There's stupid and there's Radford. I hope they have the sense to get his bollocks chopped off quickly, maybe get Noel done on a 2for1

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Barmybarney

Ellie is definitely cut from different cloth...either sue had a secret lover for that pregnancy or they went out for a day and managed to scoop up the wrong child when heading home

• Haha
Reactions: 39

babybelle

VIP Member
Those dogs are a minimum 2 grand. Their kids are running around in cheap primark clothing, grey filthy worn out socks, shoes that are too small, yet those disgusting " parents" are swanning about in £600 trainers and Tommy Hilfiger hoodies buying dogs for 2 grand? Give your fucking heads a wobble the pair of you. Wash your kids, get them proper decent haircuts, not a Noel kitchen special, proper dental treatment because Tilly and Hallies teeth are dreadful, rearrange your home so each child has a decent bed in a proper sized room, make your fucking lazy boys actually either go to college or get a job. Feed them proper portions of proper healthy food, not swimming in double cream every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Little me.

VIP Member
That house must STINK. Sweaty teenage boys rammed in like sardines and more bloody dogs than a dogs home. Who the fuck wants 5 dogs. She can’t even look after the kids.She very clearly has mental health issues. That idiot at St Helen’s who does the newborn pictures is now saying they can do puppy shoots. She’s as bloody crackers as what they are!

• Angry
  • Wow

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
The piss on the chair is disgusting. Ok, if you have a puppy and you take your eyes off it, yes maybe it will piss somewhere and you won’t notice right away.

But what I found disgusting was that we saw Katie sniff her fingers, so she had touched the sofa, yet when she told Noel there was piss on the sofa he did not tell her to either wash her hands or go change her clothes. Neither did he tell Josh to get off the sofa or remove any of the present piles in order to either clean the sofa or make it out of bounds, especially as there were several very you no children in the room.

Logically, after finding out there was piss in a location children are sitting in and taking presents from a pile which may also have touched it, any normal parent would stop filming immediately to deal with the problem, then resume present opening/filming once it was safe for the children. Noel, and the adult kids total lack of reaction being in a room with dog piss and it being both on Katie’s finger and the arse of her trousers was abnormal. Katie dealt with it by sitting on a carrier bag…but she had already sat in the piss, so what she was doing was transferring those germs into the carrier bag, which another family member could then touch later on.

The lack of reaction from Noel, and the casual explanation from James, seems to me to show that finding the oneself sat in dog piss is not considered shocking or even noteworthy in that house.

It also shows that Noel either pays very little attention to editing and nobody else is on hand to review footage before publishing, or he genuinely thinks that sitting in dog piss is such a normal family life that it happens in everyone’s homes and doesn’t need censoring. Either way, it shows he is a moron.

• Sick
  • Angry

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Millie sounds like a drunk bloke when she talks
Ellie seems a nice girl, was the only one to say thank you
Something ain't right with Hairdie
Ellie made a homemade gift for Nowell the nonce. Even though she got the idea from tiktok, I still thought it was nice
The boy (Luke?) in that Neon orange Northface stripe jacket looked like a fucking lifesaver. Gormless twat.
I wonder if sue pissed on the couch? Katie wasn't too happy about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sezmayers1

Fancy advertising a car for £60 odd grand on FB, they are so stupid ... who's gonna buy it a local heroin dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 35

SandGrown

Chatty Member
"which website is this from? yeah, but which website is it from?"
"hollister"
"oh, it's lovely"
why do you need to know what brand it is before you can say it's lovely?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
For Archie's sake I hope Katie doesn't have a baby soon as she's the only one who gives Archie real attention- but on the other hand I don't think big siblings should have to put their lives on hold to care for children they didn't bring into this world. Wee lad should have parents who give him love and attention.

Can't believe she misspelled Bluebell 😂 unless she's deliberately gone for the "creative" spelling like Sophie with Ayprill and Narlah. It causes me physical pain to type those names 🤦‍♀️

Shame on her for saying Katie is always so overdramatic. Bloody petty immature witch. Insulting her own child to cover herself. She would 100% throw one of her own kids under the bus to save herself. She's humiliating Katie publicly by acting like she doesn't know the difference between orange juice and piss, and insulting her in an attempt to prove her point! She never matured past 13. Imagine being one of their kids, raised by a vindictive nasty teenage girl and a grumpy old creep.

Reactions: 34

emmawhu

VIP Member
She's taken it down already! Wow, some people REALLY can't take criticism.

Fancy advertising your car for £67 grand on your FB page, when most of your fans probably won't make that in 3 years. Imagine being so far removed from reality that you hadn't even considered how insensitive and inappropriate a move that would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
It says a lot about you the way your kids are presented. just saying sue x
Totally agree...as a mother I could not swan about in gucci trainers and what she considers “ designer” attire whilst my kids are looking like something out of a Victorian poor house- unwashed, scratty hair that looks as if its a haven for headlice and appalling teeth- no doubt oral hygiene isnt a priority in that household- poor kids whose basic needs arent being met by that lazy, skanky cow....absolutely no excuse for that sort of neglect...as for Katie, isnt she studying Childcare at College? Is it not blatently obvious to her that her parents level of care to those young siblings ( and the older ones for that matter) is totally inadequate? Thank God the vlogs dont have smellovision as I agree, the kids look as if they’d smell, the stench in that house must be unbelievable with the four dogs too 🥴🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 33