Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmyW123

I found that comment about one of the little ones destroying Tillie's guitar really upsetting. Tillie has had a really tough couple of years with the unpleasant, painful, leg lengthening surgery that her parents just used as vlog content and to get freebies even though she was obviously uncomfortable with being filmed and embarrassed about the frame.

Then there was additional broken leg when she had the accident while she still had the frame on. I don't know how often that kind of thing happens but it must have been a nasty fall. I would hazard a guess that she was banged into or tripped over by a younger sibling or dog. Accidents happen of course, but you would think it would be much less likely in a calmer house with adequate parental supervision.

She got the guitar as a present with the promise of future lessons only for us to hear nothing more until the guitar is destroyed. One of the few items that enters that house with some educational value. I bet Sue found it funny :mad:. Again, things can get damaged in any home but the normal thing for a parent to do would be to replace the damaged item if possible and give some appropriate consequence to the child who has wilfully caused the damage.

I have a daughter of a similar age and she cares for her things and has the space to keep them safely away from younger siblings. It's just another example of how neglected these kids are that they can't even have anything nice of their own despite the thousands of pounds of stuff that they keep being given.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Hi Sue.
Unblocked tattle I see or was that yet another lie from you!

They chose the Renault Traffic over the Merc Vito I suggested because of the seats and the size of the boot. Your hilarious because I know both cars and you made a huge mistake. Sure it wasn’t the difference in price? Funny that after the vito was mentioned you had to defend your choice in getting a 2nd rate vehicle.

As for they need a bigger house, maybe but maybe some of the adults in your house need to move on to a flat share or with all the money you splashed you could have bought a few smaller properties in the area for them to branch out into.
Or stop buying so much crap and then you will be able to make the best of what you have!

I can just imagine the new programme, buying a rundown property in France or Italy and doing it up while Sue swans into the local village like a celeb looking for Barney bears and fishfingers. One room at a time turned into a chav paradise #gifted all sponsored by channel5.
And pretending it’s still all paid for by the magic pie shop!!
🤣😂 that would be hilarious....” Bonjour guys, Avez vous any Barney Bears ou les fish fingeurs? “...😁😅

• Haha

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Sue ‘I think we need a bigger house’

No, you need to stop breeding dogs and children.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t jump on the rural/farm house purchase next. Seems to be a theme with influencers lately.

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Seen the trailer on YouTube it looks the same old crap that they just did for the tv show and they wouldn’t normally do. Also noticed they said 11 grandkids so are they finally counting Nicole’s other 4 children?
Only using Nicole's children because it bumps the number up and looks more impressive...not😜

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Could they make it any more obvious those children have never seen books in their lives 🤣🤣 the looks of bewilderment on their faces at their parents pretending they actually spend one on time reading to them and tucking them in. Would be better in the comedy category than factual ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

emmawhu

VIP Member
So sue said she's got rid of the other car cos she had to keep flattening it down down take the dog training but the ad said it was dog free never mind the house smelling of piss according to the seat Katie was talking about sounds like the house smells.more of shut from sues shit lies
The more I think of it, the more her cover story about it being orange juice stinks (pardon the pun). As soon as Katie said it, James replied quick as a flash that the dogs had been on there. If your dogs didn't have a habit of pissing all over the furniture you'd all be wondering why the sofa might smell of wee, but the way James replied so casually definitely suggests they're well use to the dogs pissing everywhere 🤢

• Sick

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Fucking disgusting. 5 dogs who will be mistreated in that home. Poor Lola is already invisible to them and Arlo will be too as soon as he's grown up. They'll never be walked, probably won't be fixed, they'll be tormented by rowdy screeching kids, won't have any thought given to their training, diet, vet care or anything else. Poor things. Not to mention they never adopt a dog from a shelter who needs a home. They've got to have their designer breeds! A non-purebred dog is just as deserving of love as an expensive one. Selfish clowns.

Must be from another idiot backyard breeder like them, nobody with any sense would sell a puppy to this lot.

There's a picture of Phoebe cuddling Arlo and he seems content with her, I've seen her gently cuddling the other dogs too. She must have a calming nature and a sensitive side, yet I doubt she'll get a moment of peace in that family.

Why does Sue need a chill out spot upstairs? She chills out everywhere anyway! She has the master bedroom where she can go for a moment of peace, unlike her children who are 3-4 to a room stacked on top of each other! The kids deserve "chill out spots" where they can go to be alone and recover. The last thing Sue needs is to chill out more.

I'm not sure if it's genetics, malnutrition or the way they do their makeup but all the older Radford girls look constipated all the time. They've got weird shaped lips and pained expressions. The tacky over the top makeup doesn't help, they look like they should be on snog marry avoid. They've got lips like someone who's been smoking for 47 years!

Completely random question- as I was reading through the threads I see a lot mentioned about a Sampson and Alice in the spare room? What is this referring to have I missed something lol
A few threads back someone posted a clip from the doc when Casper was born where you can clearly hear Sue's mum say "Max, Samson, mummy's home". No matter what way you listen all you can hear is a very clear "Samson". So people were trying to figure out who Samson was, if he was a forgotten Radford child 😂 Alice was one of Sue's typos where she meant to say something else but said Alice so we've decided Alice is another forgotten Radford lol. Sue claims there is a secret room in the basement that they haven't shown (although she's shown the entire house and we can't see where the secret room would fit in) so we've decided Samson and Alice are trapped in the secret room lol!

• Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
9991AD8D-20D3-4052-9EF8-E18DA3D505D1.jpeg

isn’t he bisexual not gay? may sound silly but bi-erasure is a big thing and as his mum i wouldn’t be happy with articles spreading misinformation. tbf though i wouldn’t like to exploit my son by making his sexuality content for a tv show.

emmawhu

VIP Member
I have said this before that my daughter is called Bluebell and not once has we ever recieved a card where it has been spelt wrong. Why do they massacre every female name to put an e on the end? I am surprised that the others are spelt Ivee, Mable and Lolae....
I don't even think they can use that excuse that they did it for that as they spelt Ivy with a y, despite it actually ending in the ee sound like all their human girls who follow this ridiculous rule. Bluebell doesn't even end in an ee sound. They're just thick lol.

Luckily for them, most of the girls names they chose either end in e with the usual spelling or looks ok spelt that way but they butchered Tillie and Heidie for the sake of a stupid 'rule'. Not as much as Sophie butchered April though 😂 Is it Ayprill or Apryll?! I can never remember where the y goes but the y and double ll make my eyes bleed whichever one it is lol.

• Haha

KTC

Chatty Member
I took this screenshot last night (post now appears to have been deleted) “it’s hardly on the Jimmy Saville league is it?” 🥴🤢
It's literally in the exact same league as Jimmy Saville 🙈 you're either a child abuser or you aren't and he was sexually abusing her at 13 (could have been younger for all we know). She looks so young in that photo with Chris as a baby and she's at least 15 in that, it's just so wrong. Shame on Channel 5 for giving them exposure

Little me.

VIP Member
Christmas decks are down🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That woman is so fucking thick.
She’s offering now to do a tour of the bloody new vehicle. I nearly wet myself when I read it. Who the fuck does she think she is. It’s a bloody nine seater not a cruise liner🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

emmawhu

VIP Member
After that leaked text back in November, Millie's bump obviously comes as no surprise to us, but imagine if Sue hadn't leaked it?! Their last couple of vlogs would have had us speculating wildly like we were back then. Is she?! Isn't she?! She can't be! No she must be! We'd be so confused lol. No wonder some of the minions are still in denial lol (yes I actual saw some in the farm Santa vlog responding to bump comments saying the couldn't see a bump lol... come off it!!!!)

The joke of it is, that text suggested Millie actually wants to announce. Sue is stopping her, yet not denying it herself when people ask (comments to the effect of "don't you think that's for her to announce?" and "yes it's impossible not to notice now but she's not announced yet". Wtf?! Sue knows exactly what she's doing by not simply ignoring or deleting comments, and Noel knows exactly what he's doing with his rubbish attempts to edit her bump out. They want tongues to wag, it gets the viewing figures up. Attention seeking t wats.

I mean what do they take us for? Even have a shot of her popped belly button in this one! How can even the most devout minion claim they can't see it now?!

And yet there'll still be some who say "omg I can't believe it, you hid it so well" etc when she finally pops out a baby despite no pregnancy announcement 🤦‍♀️🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

emmawhu

VIP Member
Oh how times change. At least on Channel 4 they use to show the true reflection of bedtime. "Get up those stairs now!" type screaming matches, admitting to taking the door handles off to keep them in their rooms, kids crying etc.

Now it's all love you darling, stroking their heads while pretending the once in a blue moon bedtime story for the cameras is the norm each night.

What a shit show of lies 🤦‍♀️

funnychat

By the way, has anyone noticed that Sue new blue jumper with a bear is from Ralph Lauren, it is £395 each and she got two!!! One white and one blue. She wore the blue one on the YouTube vlog advertising the mattresses.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Sue new blue jumper with a bear is from Ralph Lauren, it is £395 each and she got two!!! One white and one blue. She wore the blue one on the YouTube vlog advertising the mattresses.
And she keeps saying she never buys anything for herself. Lol

• Wow
  • Angry

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
I think Ellie and Hallie look alike a lot. They have a more round shaped, wider face = good jaw development. Hallie's teeth could still grow ok when her baby teeth fall out. Poor Tillie and Millie are the ones who look like they don't have teeth and a top jaw even, like grannies..Aaimee and Sophie are similar imo but not as bad.
I think Hallie is the most unfortunate looking Radford, bless her.... she constantly looks angry/like she might nut you one :p

• Haha
One of my uncle's (50+) moved back into my grandmother's home and rented out his own 4 bed house because it would be cheaper. Multi generational living is common in Asian culture, but it only works if your family is sane.
My brother and I still live in our childhood home with our mom. It has two apartments and an efficiency suite. We both pay reasonable rent that covers mortgage, water, taxes, and gives my mom a supplement to her retirement but is still way less than the average market rate. It helps that we have separate living spaces and can do our cooking, hobbies, and general life things separately, but still spend quite a lot of time together. If that makes me a loser in other peoples' eyes, they can sod off.

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
I reckon Sue is jealous of Millie 10000% and I’ve got a feeling Millie will not stop at 2 either!!