The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always inferred that from the title of ‘22 kids and counting’ that they aren’t finished having children yet.
I can’t watch their show. They clearly have more resources than they are letting on and to not clothe or feed your child appropriately just doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t like that they try and rewrite history with regards to their ages when they had their first child either. The fact they are doing it now shows they know it wasn’t right (and I’m holding Noel as more responsible for this as he was clearly of age at the time).
Indeed, if they’ve finished having kids they need to remove the “and counting” bit from the title.

Reactions: 15
Latest post just shows puppies are so common to the radfords they can’t even tell when they get given one they didn’t pick out. Most people would have analysed photos of their new puppy and notice if the breeder gave them the wrong one. Not the radfords.

Reactions: 16
Latest post just shows puppies are so common to the radfords they can’t even tell when they get given one they didn’t pick out. Most people would have analysed photos of their new puppy and notice if the breeder gave them the wrong one. Not the radfords.
What post is this?

Reactions: 4
OMG that's ridiculous!

That scuppers their plans for breeding dachshund-Frenchie crosses!

And it means the name Arlo is once again unused.

Reactions: 8
Yes defo Luke will come out as bisexual on the camera so then they can go to pride for the tv show. Just like Noel’s “health scare” at the doctor will shock him to do something and we still him take up running again. A couple of shots of him running, maybe even bring out the treadmill again. Then they will show his race things he did where they all had those shirts with his face on. You can tell it’s all made up for the tv show as why would you take the film crew to a doctors appointment anyway.
bleeping fuming he's allowed to when I can't even get a face to face appt yet he can go with a camera crew ffs

Reactions: 12
What post?

Reactions: 5
Any news about them? I'm sure I read sonething about them leaving Mormonism? I thought they were a really nice family, very aware of the challenges that a big family brings.
Not much happens with them, their eldest got married a few years back and she had the easiest return to school last year as she only has 4 in primary school now😂

Reactions: 7
Finally admitting they did breed bluebell..
That quote makes no sense. Our dogs are pets... yet she's admitted to breeding Bluebell (which we all knew anyway). What's your excuse for doing that then Sue? Only stopping because you were caught and realised how bad it made you look?

Notice she spelt it Bluebell this time (probably just autocorrected 😂). She'll probably claim it's the company that spelt it wrong at Christmas but they'd written labels on the front which also spelt it Bluebelle?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.