The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate at 5:13 saying “it stinks of piss on the chair”🤣🤣

now has one of the feral children pissed on the sofa or the dogs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Another sick bug going through the house. They have one every few months. 😲 There hygiene must be horrific

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Nice, shes hasnt announced it, but you did Sue on more than 1 occassion.
Just what I was going to say! I mean, Sue could ignore the bump comment, but she has to respond to confirm. witch! Why say 'she hasn't announced'... that's you doing it for her AGAIN!!!!

Reactions: 25
Well done Sue, it confirms the txt message.
So it also confirms, you were jealouse of your daughter. You have been trying but its not happened. Your kids have not been happy about at least the last few kids. That you helped yourself to things as if you owned them.
So So sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The pissy sofa thing. She says it’s dog piss 🤮 and gets a plastic bag to sit on. Velvet sofas that the dogs use as a toilet and they buy another dog. I can only imagine the smell

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I didn’t want to add to the views… but what chaos. Sue is awful and Noel is just plain creepy.

Hardly heard any thank you’s - those children won’t know how to appreciate anything when they are older.

… and don’t get me started on all of the dogs and new puppy!! Ridiculous

Sue clearly has issues

Reactions: 16
The pissy sofa thing. She says it’s dog piss 🤮 and gets a plastic bag to sit on. Velvet sofas that the dogs use as a toilet and they buy another dog. I can only imagine the smell
Oh Sue you get more and more minging by the day.
Gucci trainers and pissy sofas. eeeek

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Sue you get more and more minging by the day.
Gucci trainers and pissy sofas. eeeek
Pissy sofas has got to be in the next thread title somewhere!

Something like...

Sofas that smell of piss, Millie's secret bump you can't miss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Somethings going on with them to not announce this pregnancy
if they don’t announce it tomorrow something is definitely up
sue reads here so no doubt it will be announced tomorrow now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Somethings going on with them to not announce this pregnancy
if they don’t announce it tomorrow something is definitely up
sue reads here so no doubt it will be announced tomorrow now 😂😂
she might be trying to pull off a BTEC kylie jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 19
dog piss sofas and she quite clearly a jealous witch about millies pregnancy, merry christmas everyone look out for the presents in the skip later in the year.
she complaining she has no chill time on her landing anymore as taken over what did she want the 3 boys cramming there chairs into that tiny room too? ffs selfish selfish cow

Reactions: 14
I know we all agree that Sue needs some help as she definitely has deep rooted issues both emotionally and mentally,( and no doubt physically with a potentially cavernous fanny ) because babies/ puppies/ designer clobber and cars fail to fill some void long term, but what about Nopaedoell? Surely he has some too? Who does he think he is, The Sperminator? Bet each time he knocked Sue up it was a personal affirmation of his manliness and viriility..🤢🤮Can just imagine each time Sue confirmed yet another pregnancy, him saying “ Have it” ewww...ewww...thrice ewwww......
I want to laugh and vomit at the same time at that last sentence 🤣 but seriously their whole set up is like a series I’ve just started watching- Handmaid’s Tale. I won’t spoil it for anyone who hasn’t watched it but this pair of muppets embody in real life the ideology. KnowAll and Simple Sue.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.