Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kat101

Wow I watched until casper chucked his gifts to the side and said "I got all this stuff" with his disappointed face.

Seriously sue. Less is more you are literally buying for the sake of it. Its just for you not them. Absolutely no thought whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

babybelle

VIP Member
I don't know if it's just me, but not one of those kids seemed grateful for any of their gifts, Tillie just opened one, chucked it to the side without looking at it, and grabbed another to undo. This is what happens when you buy them everything, nothing excites or impresses them anymore.

Little me.

VIP Member
Every article on these shits mentions that sadly their son Alfie was stillborn. As horrific as it was for them they were soon pumping out another child. I had a stillborn baby but I have never found the need to shout about her and make a big fuss. She was my first and I am more than blessed with the two children I went on to have. It was 2 years before I could even consider another pregnancy. I will always carry her deep in my heart.
I don’t need the world to know. It is horrific at the time and it is always at the back of your mind what might have been. I know everybody’s experience is different and she was not born for this earth.
They need to get real and be thankful for the tons of kids they have not keep bleating on about what might have been. It boils my blood, it is not exclusive to them idiots.

• Heart

Purplebanana

Im not surprised at the kids faces when opening presents you just need to watch sue to see the example set for them. She looked like she was opening a pile of dog shit when she opened her presents. Smile ffs it doesn’t hurt. She didn’t even give the kids a hug. I can’t imagine how proud I would be when one of my children gets me a present using money they have worked for. I wouldn’t care what it is I’d be eternally grateful.

I would also say I wouldn’t judge caspers reactions too harshly as I believe there was a question of him being on the spectrum. My daughter has autism and really struggles in these situations. We let her open her presents and come and show us what she wants as she doesn’t like attention on her and it causes her a lot of stress. It can be very difficult for a child with autism to know how to react in these situations.

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The new minibus is a much better choice in car for them than their previous ones!

I live in Range Rover land, literally parked outside every other house. It’s not a status symbol, they are all on hire purchase and most struggle to put more than £20 worth of petrol in at a time. It’s the same with the Porsche.

These chavs are no different, they are putting out an image of being well off, cars, holidays, spending ect. But are they? Because people I know with genuine money don’t need to brag and their kids don’t run about looking like they need a good wash and new socks.
People with money also tend to value education and tutors and speech therapists would be at the tops of their lists.

Still stick with my theory they got an inheritance in Summer 2019, Noels mum and Sues dad both passed away. They have squandered it all and it’s now running dry they are needing to keep up with the persona of being the Radfords funded by pies! It’s only going to end in tears. The spending has definitely calmed down and she is watching her pennies more. No big purchases like hot tubs or extravagant Christmas decorations like last year, less takeaways too.

Reactions: 31
I commented : beautiful puppy. But won't in get crushed under the children and other dogs. Are you going to walk this one.

Been blocked. The woman has loads of kids yet has time to be blocking people and making sparky comments on insta.

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Ffs, yet another fashionable breed puppy. Collecting puppies like they collect fucking kids. It's totally irresponsible to keep getting new puppy after new puppy, they don't look after the dogs they already have. Clearly Sue loses interest as soon as they grow up, much like her human babies and has to constantly replace with a new puppy.

So they cut down this Christmas because of Lapland, yet managed to buy a shitload of expensive presents AND a puppy that must have cost at least a few grand. So relatable.

They make me so cross at how irresponsible they are just for social media likes.

• Angry

AllieBee

VIP Member
60 plate minibus is still there, parked further down the road. There are bits falling off it, probably why they've had to hire one a few times, wouldn't want to have a rust bucket on camera. No sign of the Porsche. Range Rover and Peugeot still there too. New minibus is 71 plate - if they'd waited 6 weeks they could have had 22 plate
It would absolutely freak me.out knowing that if I was vlogging/on Instagram that people knew where I lived and could walk past my house and report back. Not having a go at you at all Sandgrown it's great you're able to report to us, but if I were her I would be rethinking selling my kids souls for cold hard cash, vlogging their every move. If sandgrown can walk past and see how many cars there are, other people could do the same and worse, we know the entire layout of the house, who sleeps where, where the little ones are, where they go to school. We even know she has a breed able dog. Luckily Sandgrown is a friendly spy (sort of lol) but someone with bad intentions would find it all too easy. Best thing old Lazy Susan can do now.is withdraw from social media and give her children the childhood they deserve instead of being so blinded by the need to acquire pretty, shiny things. But she won't, she is in desperate pursuit of baby 23 to keep her at the top of the tree. I hope they have put some money aside for the kids futures, my guess is not

• Heart

emmawhu

VIP Member
Apparently it bothers Noel how long it takes them to get orders out. How about you stop closing every few weeks to go on yet another gifted holiday then?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Vlog was as usual a bit of a snooze fest, however,I loved the gift was it Ellie? made,with all the chocolate bars. Goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune. I thought it was a really thoughtful gift

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Are you actually kidding me?! They've had the dog nearly a month, and never noticed it doesn't have a willy?!
There's thick, and then there's Radford thick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

emmawhu

VIP Member
And did you notice Tillie opened four presents, ALL of which were hoodies/ sweatshirts ... how many does she need ffs! Some hair products would have been more beneficial for that manky, lanky, greasy looking head of hers...🤷‍♀️💆‍♀️
Yes and she was so ungrateful, just held each one up to the camera without so much as a smile, let alone a thank you, before tossing it on the floor and moving on to the next present.

And yet somehow the minions see kids who are appreciative of their gifts. Talk about seeing what you want. Casper looked miserable as sin as he discarded that monster truck style toy early on, then didn't even bother looking at his next present (seemed almost disappointed, probably thinking do my parents not know me at all? No kid, they really don't). Josh and James looked completely miserable too and didn't seem very grateful for their gifts. Josh commented "I think they're the ones I wanted", but hadn't thought to check until that point despite the box clearly being opened earlier. At least Oscar, Archie and Phoebe seemed genuinely excited about their gifts. Bratty Hallie hardly shown for once (nor Bonnie - don't think the camera focused on her once after she was one of the first to race down the stairs. Talk about unequal focus, with lots of Heidie as expected. Max didn't seem to be shown opening gifts either, he usually seems grateful bless him but we didn't get to see that this time.

Ellie was the only one I heard utter the words 'thank you', and at least Aimee seemed genuinely pleased with her gifts.

For me though, watching that the lasting image is Casper with a face like a slapped backside, and then all the boys sloping off to their rooms with their hauls before some of the older girls had even finished opening, without a single glance back or thank you between then. I certainly wasn't thinking oh what appreciative kids.

Far more focus was on Sue and Noel opening rather than the kids, maybe to distract from the kids massive hauls despite them apparently not getting much this year. It seemed like the kids played more attention to their parents opening gifts than their parents did to them opening theirs though. As someone else said, the idea of everyone digging in at once is alien to me as we've always done one at a time, to enjoy the look on everyone's faces, see what they've got and share thank yous. Yes it would take forever with them but less gifts and enjoying the experience of everyone opening would make them far more humble imo.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Problem is the radfords glamourised Millie’s first teen pregnancy so of course the other girls are gonna look at her and think well she doesn’t work, lots of help from her parents, freebies from companies sending clothes etc.. in the radford household it must look like teen pregnancy is the way to get the attention from their parents which they’ve been deprived of their whole lives. My guess is Millie will soon move out, Katie will visit and realise How nice it is to be out of the circus and into some peace and quiet.. voila another teen pregnancy.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Who wants a guess at what’s to look forward to this year, we know millies baby boy is one , sue having a breakdown because she can’t get pregnant
Millies Baby,
Sues IVF attempt,
Katies Pregnancy,
More Litters(Frenchie/Dashaund cross), We didnt know it happened that easily.
another Puppy!
More complaints about late pies
Maybe a trip to alton towers.
Revamp of the garden tat because it wasnt taken care of in the winter.

Then whatever us tattlers suggest, dance sue monkey, dance!

• Haha

RobotLady

VIP Member
I reckon Millie's either being made to keep quiet for the show.. they said they have an announcement. Or dangly fanny sue is jealous of her own child being pregnant.
Katie will 100% be next...
With Tillie turning 13 next year, you’d like to think they would do their utmost to protect her.
Realistically could be any of them older the Tillie. Aimee, Ellie or Katie.
God forbid one of the teenagers boys actually put a video game controller down and start spreading their seed across the north of England. Could be loads of new grandchildren before 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 29