The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent tons of money yet again on piles of plastic tit. Why do you never see any of the young kids engaged in proper play? All they see to do is wander from one load of tat to another. Too many useless presents and they are overwhelmed by it all. Quality over quantity you silly witch.
And my thoughts are, where the hell does it all go??Neatly stacked in allocated cupboards? Didnt she have clothing stuffed in a new cupboard in dining room? They dont even have a shed or garage to put stuff in- noticed in a vlog weeks ago all the bikes, scooters etc piled high in a corner near the swings...totally baffles me....

Reactions: 13
I can’t see them going abroad to live. Half the country here can’t understand them, god knows how they’d communicate with non English speakers 😆
I do see them going for a pile in the countryside somewhere though. As was mentioned in an earlier post they’ve got to follow the influencer trend so we can expect an announcement soon on their “gorgeous new home” with fields and outhouses and barns and it will be all for the benefit of filming.
Don't get their neighbours' hopes up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the vlog. Ellie looks really different compared to her siblings. More softer features, prettier

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched the vlog. Ellie looks really different compared to her siblings. More softer features, prettier
She really does. She doesn’t have any of the Radford traits, like the really far apart eyes with the creepy stare. Or the bad teeth.

I feel bad for Amy her teeth are really bad and it doesn’t look like she’s having any orthodontic work done to sort them out. Maybe she will in time, I’m not sure how old she is but I would’ve thought past the age most begin treatment.

Reactions: 14
Ellie is definitely cut from different cloth...either sue had a secret lover for that pregnancy or they went out for a day and managed to scoop up the wrong child when heading home

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ellie is definitely cut from different cloth...either sue had a secret lover for that pregnancy or they went out for a day and managed to scoop up the wrong child when heading home
I always think that they must have made a mistake in the hospital and her real parents were left with a boss eyed, greasy haired malnourished Radford whilst the Radford struck gold with beautiful Ellie. Aimee always seems like a nice girl too. Not desperate for attention and just sadly fades into the background.

Reactions: 20
She really does. She doesn’t have any of the Radford traits, like the really far apart eyes with the creepy stare. Or the bad teeth.

I feel bad for Amy her teeth are really bad and it doesn’t look like she’s having any orthodontic work done to sort them out. Maybe she will in time, I’m not sure how old she is but I would’ve thought past the age most begin treatment.
I've no idea which one Amy is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I know of some people who are 20something when they start orthodontic treatment. I think the ideal is teenage of course, but being that bit older is definitely not a barrier.

Reactions: 10
I know of some people who are 20something when they start orthodontic treatment. I think the ideal is teenage of course, but being that bit older is definitely not a barrier.
With the money they are raking in and wasting they could get Amy an Invisalign brace. They are amazing. You can’t brag about a brace you can’t see though.

Reactions: 16
I think Ellie and Hallie look alike a lot. They have a more round shaped, wider face = good jaw development. Hallie's teeth could still grow ok when her baby teeth fall out. Poor Tillie and Millie are the ones who look like they don't have teeth and a top jaw even, like grannies..Aaimee and Sophie are similar imo but not as bad.

With the money they are raking in and wasting they could get Amy an Invisalign brace. They are amazing. You can’t brag about a brace you can’t see though.
Oh I think you underestimate her ability to brag..... She'll get them dyed pink and bedazzle them, so we see the glint as the mouth open

• Haha
I think Ellie and Hallie look alike a lot. They have a more round shaped, wider face = good jaw development. Hallie's teeth could still grow ok when her baby teeth fall out. Poor Tillie and Millie are the ones who look like they don't have teeth and a top jaw even, like grannies..Aaimee and Sophie are similar imo but not as bad.
I think Hallie is the most unfortunate looking Radford, bless her.... she constantly looks angry/like she might nut you one :p

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do u ever think if sues birth parents watch the shows and think duck I gave her up to give her a better life and look what happened . Must be pretty upsetting knowing Your daughter was abused by a older teen and no fucker did anything to stop it
i also think sue will read here and agree with a lot. even if she had chris but was allowed a bit of freedom away from Noel she could have done well and been happy, and I am pretty sure she’s not happy, as I’ve said before when I was depressed I shopped, because nice new things make u feel better for all of 1 minute

Reactions: 25
For all there faults and I'm gonna get shot down here I don't think it's fair we make judgements on teenage girls looks,we know sue reads here so no doubt the kids do too.these kids are still at school I know from personal experience what effect comments can have.by all means slate the parents but for how they look imo is unfair.

Just my opinion anyway

Reactions: 47
Oh yes definitely, I had Invisalign a couple of years ago, but had to pay a fortune. When your still at school it’s free (unless it’s changed since I had it at 13)
I imagine going to appointments is too difficult if you have to do it for multiple kids

Reactions: 7
For all there faults and I'm gonna get shot down here I don't think it's fair we make judgements on teenage girls looks,we know sue reads here so no doubt the kids do too.these kids are still at school I know from personal experience what effect comments can have.by all means slate the parents but for how they look imo is unfair.

Just my opinion anyway
I don’t think the girls are ugly at all, they just look miserable and some a bit ill,

Do u ever think if sues birth parents watch the shows and think duck I gave her up to give her a better life and look what happened . Must be pretty upsetting knowing Your daughter was abused by a older teen and no fucker did anything to stop it
i also think sue will read here and agree with a lot. even if she had chris but was allowed a bit of freedom away from Noel she could have done well and been happy, and I am pretty sure she’s not happy, as I’ve said before when I was depressed I shopped, because nice new things make u feel better for all of 1 minute
Very true yeah when I had a breakdown,shopping was my way of making myself feel better filling a unhappiness with a short term bit of joy all it did was get me in debt

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.