The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the comments of a news story someone was saying that they were at alton towers the christmas week.
Sue and Noel just say there while the kids ran round the restaurant breaking things.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In the comments of a news story someone was saying that they were at alton towers the christmas week.
Sue and Noel just say there while the kids ran round the restaurant breaking things.
Apparently they all had a tummy bug according to sue. They love spreading stuff that family

Reactions: 10
James North face coat was £270. Thought they were cutting back? Nike Jordans are £110 a pair. They are bloody liars

Reactions: 22
Millie sounds like a drunk bloke when she talks
Ellie seems a nice girl, was the only one to say thank you
Something ain't right with Hairdie
Ellie made a homemade gift for Nowell the nonce. Even though she got the idea from tiktok, I still thought it was nice
The boy (Luke?) in that Neon orange Northface stripe jacket looked like a bleeping lifesaver. Gormless twit.
I wonder if sue pissed on the couch? Katie wasn't too happy about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The highlight of the vid was the dogs at the end. Mabel gave zero shits about personalised dog biscuits in the shape of bones. Most relatable part of the vlog....!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dogs never get walked
kids never seen a brush either

before buying more you would think she would sort her kids and house out
I watched the latest video a short while ago and when they were eating their Christmas meal some of the older kids couldn't even use a knife and fork properly. Would appear therefore that the kids don't get taught even the basic of things.

In the 1990s, I used to live a couple of doors away from a family with 11 children. Those kids made my life, my 2 kids lives and the other neighbours lives total hell. The kids were feral and had no discipline at all. When I moved house, it was like I'd moved to heaven because it was so peaceful. I've not seen many of the Radford videos, but I most certainly would not like to live anywhere near them.

I imagine that the new puppy will eventually be hired out as a stud dog. I adopted my small crossbred designer dog and gave her a loving forever home. She is now 11 years old, and I was told by the rescue centre that she was probably bred in a puppy farm/irresponsible owner, resulting in the behavioural issues that she has had all her life. These irresponsible dog owners in Morecambe should not be allowed dogs at all, nor to breed from them. The dogs don't appear to get taken out at all and I hate to imagine what their state of health is like. My heart goes out to that poor delicate puppy and the other dogs 😥😥

Reactions: 19
Vlog was as usual a bit of a snooze fest, however,I loved the gift was it Ellie? made,with all the chocolate bars. Goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune. I thought it was a really thoughtful gift

Reactions: 31
Notice the kids ate Christmas dinner off of proper plates this year, however, there wasn't many of them round the table. I see some people on here said there was a stomach bug, I've never known such a sickly bunch. I'm shocked actually that only 2 of them ended up with covid, the way they parade around, I'd have thought all of them would have had it.

Reactions: 12
That vlog was the usual load of Christmas tit. We’ve got, we’ve got, we’ve got. Greedy bastards. Not enough pigs in blankets, my heart pumps piss for them,
The usual load of plastic crap and Lazy Sue in one of her crappy cheap and nasty looking jumpers.
All in new Christmas pjs, nothing gets handed down in that bloody house, they are disgusting selfish pricks.
What the duck were the gaining chairs about,rammed into that cupboard where 3 boys sleep.
I swear that youngest one Hairdie has development issues, she doesn’t speak or show any emotion.
Them dogs with all that junk and they never get any exercise, one box between them would have been more than enough.
I could say more but I’m boring myself now writing this.
Crap crap crap.
Yep agreed. And I can't believe they would need yet another toy kitchen?! Surely the older girls would have had one they could have passed down?

Reactions: 11
Notice the kids ate Christmas dinner off of proper plates this year, however, there wasn't many of them round the table. I see some people on here said there was a stomach bug, I've never known such a sickly bunch. I'm shocked actually that only 2 of them ended up with covid, the way they parade around, I'd have thought all of them would have had it.
Fair play. To be honest when you’ve a large family Covid spreads like the shits, we’ve had it since the 23rd

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone in the YouTube comments said wow thought u weren't buying much after Lapland, disgusting. Sue's like this is scaled back no ps5 or electronics. Well all the other tit we saw wasn't cheap. They aren't in the real world
That’s bullshit. They bought an oculus

Reactions: 13
Well i can't bloody believe i have just watched a vlog of mainly crusty and minge opening their presents ,tillie in a pair of glasses that made her more like a witch than ever ,then opening boxes for the effin dogs the stupid swinfe.I am sure that grey one has staffie in it ,its so ugly it gives me the creeps

• Haha
Well i can't bloody believe i have just watched a vlog of mainly crusty and minge opening their presents ,tillie in a pair of glasses that made her more like a witch than ever ,then opening boxes for the effin dogs the stupid swinfe.I am sure that grey one has staffie in it ,its so ugly it gives me the creeps
Crusty and minge, bleeping hell 🤣

• Haha
Christ, that's harsh even by my standards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
did i notice the older kids walking out with there present none of them looked happy and the duffer coat was it like? didn’t seem pleased with the colour tbh. was it because of the smell of piss? no wonder her kids are getting ill. i get it kids especially are struggling with the pandemic not used to the germs but come on sue if your dogs piss everywhere why add another to the mix and then let your kids sit in it 😳😬😖😫😫😱

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.