The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not surprised at the kids faces when opening presents you just need to watch sue to see the example set for them. She looked like she was opening a pile of dog tit when she opened her presents. Smile ffs it doesn’t hurt. She didn’t even give the kids a hug. I can’t imagine how proud I would be when one of my children gets me a present using money they have worked for. I wouldn’t care what it is I’d be eternally grateful.

I would also say I wouldn’t judge caspers reactions too harshly as I believe there was a question of him being on the spectrum. My daughter has autism and really struggles in these situations. We let her open her presents and come and show us what she wants as she doesn’t like attention on her and it causes her a lot of stress. It can be very difficult for a child with autism to know how to react in these situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, well,well. They have not done themselves any favours by getting a fifth dog. There are an awful lot of people posting bad comments. Mucky Sue won’t like that. I think an awful lot of people are starting to wake up to the fact that they are just irresponsible idiots and they just breed for breedings sake, dogs and babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Im not surprised at the kids faces when opening presents you just need to watch sue to see the example set for them. She looked like she was opening a pile of dog tit when she opened her presents. Smile ffs it doesn’t hurt. She didn’t even give the kids a hug. I can’t imagine how proud I would be when one of my children gets me a present using money they have worked for. I wouldn’t care what it is I’d be eternally grateful.

I would also say I wouldn’t judge caspers reactions too harshly as I believe there was a question of him being on the spectrum. My daughter has autism and really struggles in these situations. We let her open her presents and come and show us what she wants as she doesn’t like attention on her and it causes her a lot of stress. It can be very difficult for a child with autism to know how to react in these situations.
No judgement at all on Casper's part IF that is the reason he looked so miserable (personally I'd guess his reaction is probably due to a mixture of both feeling overwhelmed and being complacent about gift opening, due to their spoilt upbringing).

Judgement reserved solely for his parents for putting their kids in such a situation where they have to 'perform' whilst opening gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I spoil my kids so I can’t say much but Christmas morning even with mountains of presents my son opened one and cried he run over and hugged me saying thank you and that is how I know I’m doing it right . It’s perfectly fine to spoil children at Christmas but those kids have no respect and no manners at all .

she is forever buying electronics it’s obvious these kids get the same tit every year . Again it’s fine to keep buying the latest electronics but buy something they ain’t had and will be excited to get . She puts no effort into it . It’s like she doesn’t even know her own children .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There's one girl, long dark hair, sorry don't know all their names, who looks very different to the rest, she doesn't have that pinched, hard faced rat like face of all the other radford inbreds. She seems like a sweet girl, she does at least say thank you for her presents. But those dogs, the girl who says it stinks of dog piss, that's honestly disgusting with all those little ones around, then they focus on a radiator which is yellow with something. And the dog on the sofa, one of the frenchies, has a red raw face too. Also, what is sue and noel sitting behind when they open their presents? Look like they have been locked up!

Reactions: 13
Is Chloe not taking bookings with make-up anymore because she back at the magic pie shop full time?

Reactions: 7
th
There's one girl, long dark hair, sorry don't know all their names, who looks very different to the rest, she doesn't have that pinched, hard faced rat like face of all the other radford inbreds. She seems like a sweet girl, she does at least say thank you for her presents. But those dogs, the girl who says it stinks of dog piss, that's honestly disgusting with all those little ones around, then they focus on a radiator which is yellow with something. And the dog on the sofa, one of the frenchies, has a red raw face too. Also, what is sue and noel sitting behind when they open their presents? Look like they have been locked up!
the one who said thankyou is ellie, she genuinely seems like a lovely girl. Katie is the one who said about the dogs piss

How big were those hoodies for Tillie or were they for her .
Some dogs have weak bladders and and just pee anywhere ,hope sue gets them to the vets especially mabel and the one who wouldn't accept the treat ,you can't let dogs suffer like that

They are having a car built?! Are you fricking kidding me! Their lies are starting to catch with with them! It's all going to implode
That will be the Porsche hybrid that Noel talked about months ago. She won‘t be able to help herself when it comes to bragging about that

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion Radford lies or Radford pies which gets delivered first

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are having a car built?! Are you fricking kidding me! Their lies are starting to catch with with them! It's all going to implode
Liars need bloody good memories and that’s something Mucky Sue ain’t got. She’s as thick as pudding.

Was it in the vlog where Katie said about the piss or have I missed it?
Noticed they tried to hide Millie’s bump hiding behind the boxes, hiding behind presents, hiding behind the play kitchen, quick pan round lol 😆
Lots of congratulations posts on the vlog too in the comments

Was it in the vlog where Katie said about the piss or have I missed it?
Noticed they tried to hide Millie’s bump hiding behind the boxes, hiding behind presents, hiding behind the play kitchen, quick pan round lol 😆
Lots of congratulations posts on the vlog too in the comments
honestly to me it seems like sue purposely made sure she got a good few shots of millie’s bump and happily left them in whilst editing!

Reactions: 23
I was struggling to believe that Millie was pregnant again so soon by a different guy.Once was a mistake but twice is just plain bloody idiotic. Mind you she’s a bloody Radford and they just pop child after child out. It’s what they do.

Reactions: 23
Christmas decks are down🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That woman is so bleeping thick.
She’s offering now to do a tour of the bloody new vehicle. I nearly wet myself when I read it. Who the duck does she think she is. It’s a bloody nine seater not a cruise liner🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The piss on the chair is disgusting. Ok, if you have a puppy and you take your eyes off it, yes maybe it will piss somewhere and you won’t notice right away.

But what I found disgusting was that we saw Katie sniff her fingers, so she had touched the sofa, yet when she told Noel there was piss on the sofa he did not tell her to either wash her hands or go change her clothes. Neither did he tell Josh to get off the sofa or remove any of the present piles in order to either clean the sofa or make it out of bounds, especially as there were several very you no children in the room.

Logically, after finding out there was piss in a location children are sitting in and taking presents from a pile which may also have touched it, any normal parent would stop filming immediately to deal with the problem, then resume present opening/filming once it was safe for the children. Noel, and the adult kids total lack of reaction being in a room with dog piss and it being both on Katie’s finger and the arse of her trousers was abnormal. Katie dealt with it by sitting on a carrier bag…but she had already sat in the piss, so what she was doing was transferring those germs into the carrier bag, which another family member could then touch later on.

The lack of reaction from Noel, and the casual explanation from James, seems to me to show that finding the oneself sat in dog piss is not considered shocking or even noteworthy in that house.

It also shows that Noel either pays very little attention to editing and nobody else is on hand to review footage before publishing, or he genuinely thinks that sitting in dog piss is such a normal family life that it happens in everyone’s homes and doesn’t need censoring. Either way, it shows he is a moron.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.