The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play. To be honest when you’ve a large family Covid spreads like the shits, we’ve had it since the 23rd
Shame, hope you all feel better soon.

Vlog was as usual a bit of a snooze fest, however,I loved the gift was it Ellie? made,with all the chocolate bars. Goes to show you don't have to spend a fortune. I thought it was a really thoughtful gift
I thought that too, well done Ellie! Might have a Radford that has some kind of talent and aspiration to do something worthwhile with their life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
My heart actually broke for that wee tot, she opened her present and wanted to play with it, and she was told "we'll open it in a minute" and pushed to open more presents. Wee soul, she just wanted a shot of the one she opened.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
dunno what it is but i’ve got a weird feeling that katie is either pregnant now or will be pregnant sometime soon..

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Does Katie have pregnancy sickness? She looks dead peaky. Why haven't they cut that baby's hair? I had to watch the vlog with the sound off.
No Chloe or Sophie. The family is dwindling. A new puppy isn't going to make them any more interesting. They should be ashamed for supporting such a disgusting industry.
Sue looks about 12 in those bloody pyjamas.

Reactions: 18
James North face coat was £270. Thought they were cutting back? Nike Jordans are £110 a pair. They are bloody liars
Plus they were Xbox boxes in the background so they did have electronics too.
the post that sue replied to about Millie has been deleted butplenty of comments about her bump. Defo no hiding it now.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Someone in the YouTube comments said wow thought u weren't buying much after Lapland, disgusting. Sue's like this is scaled back no ps5 or electronics. Well all the other tit we saw wasn't cheap. They aren't in the real world
SO that's why there was the latest Xbox in the vlog lol

Reactions: 12
dunno what it is but i’ve got a weird feeling that katie is either pregnant now or will be pregnant sometime soon..
She was apparently sick on Christmas but then out with her boyfriend the next day. Either she's pregnant or she's being a selfish Radford and going out spreading her bug round town

I wonder how Sue and Noel don't feel embarrassed posting videos like that. Children tearing through presents, barely looking at them before tossing them aside, not a single thank you or sign of genuine appreciation from any of them. It reflects badly on their parenting. Bunch of little Dudley Dursleys!

And typical petty Sue revealing Millie's pregnancy before she can do it herself. Imagine if someone did that to her? She'd be livid.

Reactions: 24
James North face coat was £270. Thought they were cutting back? Nike Jordans are £110 a pair. They are bloody liars
Not that they would say, but they were £55 a few weeks back on Nikes own website.

I have to admit, I watched a bit of the Christmas Day vlog, but then it was just sue opening her presents while there were piles of kids stuff in boxes, around her. Could she not have taken more of an interest in what her kids wanted to play with, and opened her stuff a bit later? Or is this the 14 year old sue in the grown up body, who’s never really grown up?

Reactions: 20
Watched the vlog. It looked like chaos. How do the kids know whose present is whose. It was quite boring, basically just a video of sue opening her presents and the dogs presents.

Where was everyone, it looked like there was less than half their kids there.

No denying Millie's pregnancy now.

Reactions: 13
After that leaked text back in November, Millie's bump obviously comes as no surprise to us, but imagine if Sue hadn't leaked it?! Their last couple of vlogs would have had us speculating wildly like we were back then. Is she?! Isn't she?! She can't be! No she must be! We'd be so confused lol. No wonder some of the minions are still in denial lol (yes I actual saw some in the farm Santa vlog responding to bump comments saying the couldn't see a bump lol... come off it!!!!)

The joke of it is, that text suggested Millie actually wants to announce. Sue is stopping her, yet not denying it herself when people ask (comments to the effect of "don't you think that's for her to announce?" and "yes it's impossible not to notice now but she's not announced yet". Wtf?! Sue knows exactly what she's doing by not simply ignoring or deleting comments, and Noel knows exactly what he's doing with his rubbish attempts to edit her bump out. They want tongues to wag, it gets the viewing figures up. Attention seeking t wats.

I mean what do they take us for? Even have a shot of her popped belly button in this one! How can even the most devout minion claim they can't see it now?!

And yet there'll still be some who say "omg I can't believe it, you hid it so well" etc when she finally pops out a baby despite no pregnancy announcement 🤦‍♀️🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey guys 👋🏻
So I’ve heard of this family but don’t really know anything about them nor have I ever watched them but after watching half of their Christmas Day vlog wow they are the gift that keeps giving aren’t they? The mum seems very condescending especially when opening presents from the kids (bloody hell show some proper gratitude) the dad seems a bit of a wimp but these are just my first impressions. That living room looks so dingey and dark compared to the rest of the house and bloody hell what a state the bedrooms are I know I know it’s Christmas Day and most peoples houses are messy but that hasn’t happened overnight! Why is it some families think quantity over quality is best? I would rather buy my daughter half the amount of stuff and her get some good quality stuff.
Let’s just say I don’t think I’m a fan.

Reactions: 19
This is what someone was pointing towards when they said expect another announcement.

the post that sue replied to about Millie has been deleted butplenty of comments about her bump. Defo no hiding it now.
That can’t have been because she read here that yet again she putted her daughter? Coz she’s blocked the site!

And typical petty Sue revealing Millie's pregnancy before she can do it herself. Imagine if someone did that to her? She'd be livid.
Someone once did! And she was livid, was a real lynching because the woman posted it on mumsnet.
But at the same time, she was so livid she was on the phone to The Sun to sell the exclusive.

Reactions: 16
"which website is this from? yeah, but which website is it from?"
"hollister"
"oh, it's lovely"
why do you need to know what brand it is before you can say it's lovely?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did Sue injure her hand in a wrapping related incident? Hard work being Santa!

• Haha
Did Sue injure her hand in a wrapping related incident? Hard work being Santa!
She broke a nail. That’s it.

"which website is this from? yeah, but which website is it from?"
"hollister"
"oh, it's lovely"
why do you need to know what brand it is before you can say it's lovely?
My thoughts exactly. I’m hesitant to make comments on children, I believe the grubbiness and ill manners are result of the poor upbringing. But there comes a point where the teenagers need to be pulled up.
Wouldn’t commit to saying it’s nice until she knew where it was from. Horrible attitude. Not many thank yous if any.

Reactions: 20
I reckon Sue is jealous of Millie 10000% and I’ve got a feeling Millie will not stop at 2 either!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.