The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wouldn't put it past them offering him as a stud in the future for a cut of puppy profits. Nothing surprises me with these selfish bastards.
Put #silverdaple in the post, probably got that colour as people will probably think it’s cuter and will want to breed from him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That house must STINK. Sweaty teenage boys rammed in like sardines and more bloody dogs than a dogs home. Who the duck wants 5 dogs. She can’t even look after the kids.She very clearly has mental health issues. That idiot at St Helen’s who does the newborn pictures is now saying they can do puppy shoots. She’s as bloody crackers as what they are!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh she's a spikey witch is lazy Susan. Someone commented 4 dogs and 22 kids is utter madness and spikey witch has to answer and say actually we have 5 dogs. Irresponsible bleeping cow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That house must STINK. Sweaty teenage boys rammed in like sardines and more bloody dogs than a dogs home. Who the duck wants 5 dogs. She can’t even look after the kids.She very clearly has mental health issues. That idiot at St Helen’s who does the newborn pictures is now saying they can do puppy shoots. She’s as bloody crackers as what they are!
It really must stink to high heaven. You know that annoying laundry advert where the woman sings "the laundry's piling up, this room smells like an armpit"? Reminds me of Sue every time it comes on as both statements must be so true in that house!

Puppy shoots indeed. Think I've heard it all now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Most of the kids and pets for that matter can't be getting much quality time with sue or noel as it is, adding another puppy that needs lots of care and attention into the mix is madness!

Reactions: 14
duck off. They’ve got 5 dogs? Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh she's a spikey witch is lazy Susan. Someone commented 4 dogs and 22 kids is utter madness and spikey witch has to answer and say actually we have 5 dogs. Irresponsible bleeping cow
Understandable that many would think 4 though, as Lola is so badly overlooked in that house that most of the minions probably don't even realise she exists. Such a beautiful dog so devoid of attention. It breaks my heart (and I'm not even a dog person! If I was though I would definitely choose a dog like Lola ahead of a deformed Frenchie fashion accessory).

Cue Lola pics to flood Instagram now, even though Sue has us 'blocked'. Hi Sue! 👋🏻

Most of the kids and pets for that matter can't be getting much quality time with sue or noel as it is, adding another puppy that needs lots of care and attention into the mix is madness!
Yet another new puppy to piss all over the new rugs 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Don’t usually post on this thread but came here to say this. Second hand car prices are unreal atm due to stock levels, surprised they dealership aren’t trying to buy it back.
I notice she put on the advert no finance either…so she paid cash?!
Don’t usually post on this thread but came here to say this. Second hand car prices are unreal atm due to stock levels, surprised they dealership aren’t trying to buy it back.
I notice she put on the advert no finance either…so she paid cash?!
Wow, sooooooo relatable.... nice one Sue, brainless moron 👍

Reactions: 11
Are any of the children in the same year group at school? as in one born sept another aug?

Reactions: 5
They always get the breeds that I’d say are some of the most costly in terms of their health issues as well. Frenchies with their breathing, spines, brains, elbows, skin (really what’s right with a frenchie?) and dachshunds with their spines. Can see a few go fund mes in a the next year or two!
Dachshunds can have heart problems too.

Reactions: 9
Are any of the children in the same year group at school? as in one born sept another aug?
Luke and Millie were, October and August. She's had 2 in under a year 3 more times (Katie and James, Ellie and Aimee, Oscar and Casper) but the way their birthdays fell they were all a school year apart. They really are mass-produced in that house. How can you properly bond with each baby when you're already growing the next before they're even 3 months old? Once is an accident, I've heard it happen to plenty of people over the years but 4 times is bleeping ridiculous! Most gaps are under 18 months in that house. Poor babies were cast aside even quicker than the puppies.

Last edited:
  • Sad
duck off. They’ve got 5 dogs? Disgusting
It’s beyond disgusting...is yet another puppy the answer to the void she obviously feels as she cant churn another baby out of her great yawning fanny? That poor dog- all those screaming kids... looks like a dachsund? Not inexpensive? And dont they have issues with their backs/ hips due to their short legs?Bloody ridiculous- shes definitely got deep rooted issues....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God I am so bleeping angry. Look after your bloody children properly you excuse for a human being instead of getting more bleeping dogs.

Reactions: 15
Yet another new puppy to piss all over the new rugs 🤢
I should add it doesn't get any better once they're trained, as the morons have a garden covered in artificial grass for the dogs to piss all over 🙈🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That new rugs going to stink of puppy piss in no time! Why would anyone buy a new rug right before you get a puppy? I imagine they’ve know about getting him for some time unless Sues just found out she’s nae preggers and has just bought a dog to cheer herself up. Taking emotional shopping to the new extreme. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
Luke and Millie are Irish twins and were in the same year at school.
I also think Katie & James, Ellie & Aimee, Oscar & Casper have less than 12 months between them.

Reactions: 6
Luke and Millie were, October and August. She's had 2 in under a year 3 more times (Katie and James, Ellie and Aimee, Oscar and Casper) but the way their birthdays fell they were all a school year apart. They really are mass-produced in that house. How can you properly bond with each baby when you're already growing the next before they're even 3 months old? Once is an accident, I've heard it happen to plenty of people over the years but 4 times is bleeping ridiculous! Most gaps are under 18 months in that house. Poor babies were cast aside even quicker than the puppies.
wow thats crazy, my baby was born october it’s crazy to think i could have got pregnant and shipped them off to school the same year. I can’t help but think how that must effect the children because they must get compared to each other so much

Reactions: 12
Those dogs are a minimum 2 grand. Their kids are running around in cheap primark clothing, grey filthy worn out socks, shoes that are too small, yet those disgusting " parents" are swanning about in £600 trainers and Tommy Hilfiger hoodies buying dogs for 2 grand? Give your bleeping heads a wobble the pair of you. Wash your kids, get them proper decent haircuts, not a Noel kitchen special, proper dental treatment because Tilly and Hallies teeth are dreadful, rearrange your home so each child has a decent bed in a proper sized room, make your bleeping lazy boys actually either go to college or get a job. Feed them proper portions of proper healthy food, not swimming in double cream every night.
Surely at some bloody point there has to be some kind of intervention with these f’king clowns? These kids should be on the ‘at risk’ register and Scragend Sue needs assessing- she’s not right mentally... her behavior is just not normal...wonder if the kids’ teachers have thought / voiced any concerns? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.