The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found that comment about one of the little ones destroying Tillie's guitar really upsetting. Tillie has had a really tough couple of years with the unpleasant, painful, leg lengthening surgery that her parents just used as vlog content and to get freebies even though she was obviously uncomfortable with being filmed and embarrassed about the frame.

Then there was additional broken leg when she had the accident while she still had the frame on. I don't know how often that kind of thing happens but it must have been a nasty fall. I would hazard a guess that she was banged into or tripped over by a younger sibling or dog. Accidents happen of course, but you would think it would be much less likely in a calmer house with adequate parental supervision.

She got the guitar as a present with the promise of future lessons only for us to hear nothing more until the guitar is destroyed. One of the few items that enters that house with some educational value. I bet Sue found it funny :mad:. Again, things can get damaged in any home but the normal thing for a parent to do would be to replace the damaged item if possible and give some appropriate consequence to the child who has wilfully caused the damage.

I have a daughter of a similar age and she cares for her things and has the space to keep them safely away from younger siblings. It's just another example of how neglected these kids are that they can't even have anything nice of their own despite the thousands of pounds of stuff that they keep being given.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Happy Mount park is literally 5 mins away from them. Lazy bastards
I was behind them coming out of sainsbury's the other day, in the minibus. But they always walk to / from school (everyone uses the car park for school run)

The eggs Noel made in the oven/grill looked 🤢🤢🤢
as if he's not figured out to use cake trays after all those years doing cooked breakfasts for so many!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found that comment about one of the little ones destroying Tillie's guitar really upsetting. Tillie has had a really tough couple of years with the unpleasant, painful, leg lengthening surgery that her parents just used as vlog content and to get freebies even though she was obviously uncomfortable with being filmed and embarrassed about the frame.

Then there was additional broken leg when she had the accident while she still had the frame on. I don't know how often that kind of thing happens but it must have been a nasty fall. I would hazard a guess that she was banged into or tripped over by a younger sibling or dog. Accidents happen of course, but you would think it would be much less likely in a calmer house with adequate parental supervision.

She got the guitar as a present with the promise of future lessons only for us to hear nothing more until the guitar is destroyed. One of the few items that enters that house with some educational value. I bet Sue found it funny :mad:. Again, things can get damaged in any home but the normal thing for a parent to do would be to replace the damaged item if possible and give some appropriate consequence to the child who has wilfully caused the damage.

I have a daughter of a similar age and she cares for her things and has the space to keep them safely away from younger siblings. It's just another example of how neglected these kids are that they can't even have anything nice of their own despite the thousands of pounds of stuff that they keep being given.
I’ve also got a girl around that age. The younger ones are kept away from her things. However if one does break things. I replace them. Because she’s taken care and it’s not her fault. So why don’t they

Happy Mount park is literally 5 mins away from them. Lazy bastards
please no don’t give them ideas. We go to happy mount for the water park. I don’t want to bump into them. 😂 plus they would take one full session

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this is what building a family looks like!!! She looks sooo young!!! He looks like an utter weirdo 🤦🏻‍♀️
7A9FCE38-61BE-4605-B086-1CCE64765272.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
please no don’t give them ideas. We go to happy mount for the water park. I don’t want to bump into them. 😂 plus they would take one full session
That's where they were, at the back bit, there's an adventure playground. The playground is free to use so they wouldn't go there normally as they like to be seen splashing the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's where they were, at the back bit, there's an adventure playground. The playground is free to use so they wouldn't go there normally as they like to be seen splashing the cash
i refuse to watch, thankfully we go during our school holidays. We seem to have slightly different to them. So when we go it’s pretty quiet

Can just see them waiting To be recognised , they think their so important

So this is what building a family looks like!!! She looks sooo young!!! He looks like an utter weirdo 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 968657
My 12 year old looks olde than her. , how can u find someone who looks 10 attractive when your a older teen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
I used to go back in the days of the railway track and old paddling pool. I think there was a miniature village too? I must only of been 7/8 onwards, I’m 42 now 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
On the subject of scaffolding, we had some erected towards the end of last year for roofing works and they also popped through a leaflet which did say things like no unauthorised use by people not associated with the company ect.
Also said dont let kids play around the scaffolding.

So the fact that creepy decided to use it, is really worrying.
And from what I have read hes just made himself look like a fool who cant look after himself never mind kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
On the subject of scaffolding, we had some erected towards the end of last year for roofing works and they also popped through a leaflet which did say things like no unauthorised use by people not associated with the company ect.
Also said dont let kids play around the scaffolding.

So the fact that creepy decided to use it, is really worrying.
And from what I have read hes just made himself look like a fool who cant look after himself never mind kids.
But he’s real hero , didn’t u know . 😂

• Haha
So this is what building a family looks like!!! She looks sooo young!!! He looks like an utter weirdo 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 968657
The baby looks about 6months plus here.
And she looks like a little girl of 10 max whos been playing with her mums make up to make herself look older.
He looks like a creep that hangs around playgrounds.

But he’s real hero , didn’t u know . 😂
Yeah PRATMAN! Big P on his chest and crusty undies over his trousers!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This is so funny!
isn’t it “coco pops” though! X
If I said Kellogg's or even ready break to my kids they would be confused.
Now if I say cornflakes, rice crispies, porridge ect, they know what I mean. To shout kellogs sound like a brand deal or looking for one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Really feel for Millie if I’m honest. First baby daddy no where to be seen, her mum pushing an announcement on her for views all along side the stigma of ‘young mums’ (no hate I was 18 with my first I know how hard it can be with society) but her new baby daddy looks soo young and I’m sure they arnt together any more either from what I’ve heard (niece goes to the same school as some of the radfords). She’s not exactly painted a pretty picture, from what I’ve learnt it’s best to rip the plaster off as fast as possible, everyone has an opinion we wouldn’t be human if we didn’t. The longer she leaves it the more backlash she will receive. Their little boy is due in feb.

Reactions: 22
Omg she looks like a young young Child. How can you find a girl especially this young looking attractive. It's horric. What would he do if one of his daughters got pregnant at 13 with 16/17 year old. He would probably report the guy. It's shocking

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.