The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
- The Christmas special aired, complete with animal abuse, their postcode being leaked and a bunch of staged lies
- In Lapland Sue and Noel exhibited stellar parenting by dressing the kids inappropriately. Heidie was wearing flimsy dolly shoes while her parents were wearing proper snow boots
- Millie is still hiding her pregnancy
- Despite them saying they weren't doing a lot of gifts this year, the kids got spoiled rotten
- They've been braggier and greedier than usual lately. Even the fans are noticing how out of touch they are. Sue has been trying desperately to defend herself from rightful criticism
- Sue "accidentally" showed Millie's obvious bump in a vlog
- Sue claims she has Tattle blocked but she continues to reply to everything we say and try to prove us wrong all the time. As someone in the last thread said, "Tattle says jump and Sue asks how high".
- They shocked us all by going to alton towers AGAIN
- Katie said it was a boring Christmas and seemed upset about Christmas, there has been speculation about what she meant
- They got yet another car. They'll have more cars than children soon

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The new minibus is a much better choice in car for them than their previous ones!

I live in Range Rover land, literally parked outside every other house. It’s not a status symbol, they are all on hire purchase and most struggle to put more than £20 worth of petrol in at a time. It’s the same with the Porsche.

These chavs are no different, they are putting out an image of being well off, cars, holidays, spending ect. But are they? Because people I know with genuine money don’t need to brag and their kids don’t run about looking like they need a good wash and new socks.
People with money also tend to value education and tutors and speech therapists would be at the tops of their lists.

Still stick with my theory they got an inheritance in Summer 2019, Noels mum and Sues dad both passed away. They have squandered it all and it’s now running dry they are needing to keep up with the persona of being the Radfords funded by pies! It’s only going to end in tears. The spending has definitely calmed down and she is watching her pennies more. No big purchases like hot tubs or extravagant Christmas decorations like last year, less takeaways too.

Reactions: 31
Just thought… Katie has/had a boyfriend. Maybe she had wanted to go there for a while on Xmas day and couldn’t?
With Chris, Sophie & Chloe out. Millie not being recorded/doing her own thing downstairs like with the Christmas Eve boxes or at her boyfriends..; it leaves less at home in amongst the chaos that gets them views. In previous vlogs the teenage boys have been excused.
With the eldest 3 and Millie out. Jack, Daniel, Luke
& James not being filmed.
Katie gone, only leaves 12 kids at home opening presents Xmas morning and you can find loads of families with 12 kids on YouTube. No unique selling point anymore.
Only leaves Ellie and Aimee to do all the childcare while sue has a coffee.
Who would put Archie to bed?
Either way Katie posted about how boring Christmas was and the the story was taken down.

Reactions: 22
The new minibus is a much better choice in car for them than their previous ones!

I live in Range Rover land, literally parked outside every other house. It’s not a status symbol, they are all on hire purchase and most struggle to put more than £20 worth of petrol in at a time. It’s the same with the Porsche.

These chavs are no different, they are putting out an image of being well off, cars, holidays, spending ect. But are they? Because people I know with genuine money don’t need to brag and their kids don’t run about looking like they need a good wash and new socks.
People with money also tend to value education and tutors and speech therapists would be at the tops of their lists.

Still stick with my theory they got an inheritance in Summer 2019, Noels mum and Sues dad both passed away. They have squandered it all and it’s now running dry they are needing to keep up with the persona of being the Radfords funded by pies! It’s only going to end in tears. The spending has definitely calmed down and she is watching her pennies more. No big purchases like hot tubs or extravagant Christmas decorations like last year, less takeaways too.
60 plate minibus is still there, parked further down the road. There are bits falling off it, probably why they've had to hire one a few times, wouldn't want to have a rust bucket on camera. No sign of the Porsche. Range Rover and Peugeot still there too. New minibus is 71 plate - if they'd waited 6 weeks they could have had 22 plate

Reactions: 23
It says a lot about you the way your kids are presented. just saying sue x

Reactions: 19
60 plate minibus is still there, parked further down the road. There are bits falling off it, probably why they've had to hire one a few times, wouldn't want to have a rust bucket on camera. No sign of the Porsche. Range Rover and Peugeot still there too. New minibus is 71 plate - if they'd waited 6 weeks they could have had 22 plate
I bet their neighbours love them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It says a lot about you the way your kids are presented. just saying sue x
Totally agree...as a mother I could not swan about in gucci trainers and what she considers “ designer” attire whilst my kids are looking like something out of a Victorian poor house- unwashed, scratty hair that looks as if its a haven for headlice and appalling teeth- no doubt oral hygiene isnt a priority in that household- poor kids whose basic needs arent being met by that lazy, skanky cow....absolutely no excuse for that sort of neglect...as for Katie, isnt she studying Childcare at College? Is it not blatently obvious to her that her parents level of care to those young siblings ( and the older ones for that matter) is totally inadequate? Thank God the vlogs dont have smellovision as I agree, the kids look as if they’d smell, the stench in that house must be unbelievable with the four dogs too 🥴🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact that she has so many adult children and none of them seem to be ambitious or have had the education to do anything, it’s pretty sad. She the iPads you buy use them to do educational stuff. bleeping headline in a big family 😭 . Only thing we found that worked was nitty gritty comb every single Sunday, on everyone. Then if we find anything it’s nightly on that child and every 2 nights on anyone else, since doing that we never had much trouble

Reactions: 18
The fact that she has so many adult children and none of them seem to be ambitious or have had the education to do anything, it’s pretty sad. She the iPads you buy use them to do educational stuff. bleeping headline in a big family 😭 . Only thing we found that worked was nitty gritty comb every single Sunday, on everyone. Then if we find anything it’s nightly on that child and every 2 nights on anyone else, since doing that we never had much trouble
Tea Tree shampoo, usually vosine and nitty gritty comb twice a week. Its absolute hell if anything is found, freeks me out. Hair lotion, daily combing, beds stripped and washed, towels all washed. Oh man its making me itch thinking about it.

If you cant vlog it, she dont care.

Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong but Noel said he’d sold the old minibus to someone that was going to turn it into a camper?!
This was said on a vlog from last summer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the old mini bus is txed and insured ,i would look my self but my eyes are baad again today

Reactions: 5
Tea Tree shampoo, usually vosine and nitty gritty comb twice a week. Its absolute hell if anything is found, freeks me out. Hair lotion, daily combing, beds stripped and washed, towels all washed. Oh man its making me itch thinking about it.

If you cant vlog it, she dont care.
As soon as we get the dread text from school . A child in your child’s class has lice, I swear I can feel them crawling in my head. They proper freak me out

I wonder if the old mini bus is txed and insured ,i would look my self but my eyes are baad again today
If it’s on the road m even parked up it needs to be

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but Noel said he’d sold the old minibus to someone that was going to turn it into a camper?!
This was said on a vlog from last summer 🤷🏼‍♀️
Could be a different old minibus I suppose. There are extended periods when it's not been there, but it has car seats in, and I don't know any other big families on there that have need for a minibus with car seats. They've definitely put up a vlog with a marshalls self drive whilst their own has been parked outside.

Reactions: 5
Just like to add to the nits issue 😆
With my girls I used to run the straighteners through their hair before delousing. (230 degrees killed off the lice and eggs)and then wash and comb out.
Worked every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.