The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it was just the way he was just standing facing the wall, and is so emotionally detached? I was thinking he either has attachment issues (unsurprising, bet they use the cry-it-out method etc), or is neurodivergent
I felt really sad for him. He always looks so blank. He never seems to join with the other children, laughing and giggling and happy. And he definitely wasn't enjoying Nonceys story, didn't know what was happening (clearly never happens when cameras aren't there)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Was just wondering if Millie had her own place why’s has she moved back home? I mean she’s gonna have another child soon are the 3 of them going to be cooped up in that small bedroom? Or has she still got her own place but they keeping that for the tv show but she also occasionally stays at home?

Reactions: 12
I think the door handle removal admission was one of the earliest episodes, whilst that sickening comment was in one of the later ones. I think she was pregnant with Phoebe then. That episode was very sex focused, lots of smutty innuendos with a different tone to the earlier episodes 🤢
It might have been the one where she's pregnant with Casper. I think she was pregnant with Phoebe in the one where they went to Australia. A lot of the kids were very young when they were locking them in a room with 3 or 4 to a bed. And then wondered why they weren't going to sleep. The Radfords are almost as unintelligent as their fans!

I remember the very sex focused one where they asked the poor teenagers about their parents doing it. Imagine putting kids through that for a tv show where all their classmates will see them being asked about their parents sex lives. And there are probably weirdos out there who enjoyed watching kids talking about it too. Noel was so giddy and smug talking about sleeping with his wife, like he was a teenage boy telling his mates about how he got laid.

I'm not putting myself through watching the show, I'll just read the highlights on here. That way I get the juicy stuff without the boring insufferable bits and the second hand embarrassment

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I thought it was only last Summer he came out, so during filming, but the speech to his family will definitely be staged. What a thing to put your kid through for the cameras!
Just found it on Instagram. He came out February 21. They finished filming in December. That's a long time to have cameras in your house, 11 months????

Reactions: 13
Serious quest, historic centre crimes are all over now, why has no one brought this up. Noel was 17/18 , do people really believe sue was his only victim. they could. started a lot earlier or there was more girls. Wonder if girls who knew Noel back then have anything to say. Like he’s creepy or weird

Last edited:
So making their family since 1994 then for 31 years there's always been a baby in the house...so which one is it Sue?? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Just found it on Instagram. He came out February 21. They finished filming in December. That's a long time to have cameras in your house, 11 months????
It is indeed but sadly it's 'normal' for them to have absolutely every aspect of their lives filmed so I guess the kids thought nothing of it 😥

Reactions: 9
Ok I didn’t really want to say this because I hate commenting on the kids but Archie reminds me of one of the kids you saw in the Russian orphanages.
The ones who are just left without any real interaction.
I wonder if it has something to do with being the first and only boy after Alfie?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So making their family since 1994 then for 31 years there's always been a baby in the house...so which one is it Sue?? 🤦‍♀️
The second (well nearly 33 now actually, Chris was born May 1989). But Channel 5 obviously realise people can do the maths and know how wrong that sounds so went with 1994 as that's when she had Sophie at the more respectable age of 18/19.

Do they really think there's a single person out there still who doesn't know Noel first impregnated Sue when she was only 13?!

Ok I didn’t really want to say this because I hate commenting on the kids but Archie reminds me of one of the kids you saw in the Russian orphanages.
The ones who are just left without any real interaction.
I wonder if it has something to do with being the first and only boy after Alfie?
Yes I know what you mean (and don't think there's anything wrong in saying it as it's an observation focused on the way he presents, as a direct result of his upbringing, rather than a comment focused on his looks simply to be nasty). He really is a product of his upbringing bless him, so sadly devoid of attention 😥

It's bizarre as Sue was so desperate for another boy after losing Alfie, but we all know deep down that she doesn't 'do' boys and much prefers the girls. He's like the latest toy that was up the top of a kid's Christmas list for a whole year because they liked the thought of it, but was discarded just days later, never to be played with again, once they realised it's not really what they wanted after all and the thought was more exciting than the reality.

He's so out of place in that family, sandwiched between all the pampered spoilt princesses bless him. Tillie is the female equivalent, sandwiched between lots of boys, and she's also incredibly attention seeking. Funny that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Omg just watched Noel fall off the ladder about 10 x. I have tears with laughing. Serves him right 😂
The way he spoke to Hallie like crap though. 'hurry' Shows he's a nasty twit
Clearly the camera crew where there as they were filming the little ones, surely they should of put the camera down and helped! Or do you think the sue heading out and kids watching on was added in afterwards

Ladder Incident
1) we all know that ladders are supposed to be at a 45• angle to avoid slipping AND you are supposed to have an adult to support the weight of the ladder at the bottom.
2) does it not compromise the builders insurance that Noel used scaffolding without appropriate PPE, does it also compromise it that children were allowed in the garden to play where said scaffolding was (I’ve known experienced builders die on site from a scaffolding incident or fall or fallen scaffolding.
3) who was the adult in charge when Noel went up the ladder in the first instance. To leave Millie in charge (she clearly wasn’t in charge) you DO NOT leave small children alone in a massive house unattended.
4) why are the kids talking about their parents pregnancies so much? Even the small children. It’s quite frankly ODD as anything
5) the comment from creepy Noel about no protection or something along those lines - he is an abuser. Take some bleeping responsibility. Sue needs removing from him. He’s used her as a prolific baby making machine and is still trying to even though she is adamant and has been for years NO MORE- he doesn’t respect her at all.
6) The magic pie shop looked FILTHY
7) Sue is Lazy
Edited to add Chloe turns up to work, didn’t even wash her hands or use a hair net before putting on an apron or starting

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I found the hide and seek quite tense, knowing that hallie was hiding in the toy boxwith the bloody lid on! How can you let such small children run and hide in a house that size with all the nooks and crannies?? Its the stuff of nightmares. I thought she might say to hallie, well done but never put the lid on again ...but then i remembered who i was watching.

Reactions: 17
I think the door handle removal admission was one of the earliest episodes, whilst that sickening comment was in one of the later ones. I think she was pregnant with Phoebe then. That episode was very sex focused, lots of smutty innuendos with a different tone to the earlier episodes 🤢
Ahh yes you've jogged my memory! Can't even imagine being one of their kids and watching that knowing its been broadcast to the world. How horribly embarrassing for them! Stuff and holidays are fleeting but reputation is priceless in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I watched it last night. It was a load of contrived, scripted bull tit. We all know the kids don’t have fry ups, or bed time stories. Next week the’ll be telling us all the girls are on birth control 🙄
Twitter is not absolute cess pit where we‘re all jealous and horrible for pointing out that she was 13 when she got pregnant first. I don’t understand how people can turn a blind eye to it.

Reactions: 18
It’s not just Twitter. I shut down a few on a Sun article yesterday. It’s amazing how many people have absolutely no morals! And they are parents themselves, which is even more worrying!!!! 😑😑😑

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.