The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for the love of all things small, so because she has no eggs in her basket and her breeding days are over they now adding dogs to their home the sheer desperation to stay relevant

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Hilarious that with so many kids she has time to chill out. I have 1 and don’t get the time - granted these kids will have each other to play with but there are so many small ones that must need their mum / dad - though he’s at the magic pie shop isnt he?

I think 2nd hand cars are going for crazy prices just now. She probably wouldn’t make a profit but may not have lost anything. As mentioned above though, maybe better to try sell to a dealership as I certainly wouldn’t be parting with such a lot of money privately!

Reactions: 13
Completely random question- as I was reading through the threads I see a lot mentioned about a Sampson and Alice in the spare room? What is this referring to have I missed something lol

I'd also like to know this too 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ffs, yet another fashionable breed puppy. Collecting puppies like they collect bleeping kids. It's totally irresponsible to keep getting new puppy after new puppy, they don't look after the dogs they already have. Clearly Sue loses interest as soon as they grow up, much like her human babies and has to constantly replace with a new puppy.

So they cut down this Christmas because of Lapland, yet managed to buy a shitload of expensive presents AND a puppy that must have cost at least a few grand. So relatable.

They make me so cross at how irresponsible they are just for social media likes.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Suprised the new pup hasn’t been plastered all over Instagram sooner to be honest! Poor thing Must have been a Christmas present to add to the piles , which was 4 days ago but now Katie has added multiple stories as soon as they announced it

Reactions: 12
Ffs. So loads of expensive toys for the kids, new mini bus, now yet another new dog for the kids to torment. She only bought another Frenchie last year and declared frenchies are the only dog she will now buy. Another lie lazy Susan. To be a good liar you need a cracking memory which you clearly haven't got. Why is she selling her car? If they are so well off, couldn't she afford to keep her car and the mini bus? She's a bloody old brag hag. There is a petition on Facebook about stopping Katie price from owning animals, looks like we shall have to do the same for these chavs because the dogs get mauled about and tormented by the crotch goblins, bred for greediness and huge financial gain, and never walked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ffs. So loads of expensive toys for the kids, new mini bus, now yet another new dog for the kids to torment. She only bought another Frenchie last year and declared frenchies are the only dog she will now buy. Another lie lazy Susan. To be a good liar you need a cracking memory which you clearly haven't got. Why is she selling her car? If they are so well off, couldn't she afford to keep her car and the mini bus? She's a bloody old brag hag. There is a petition on Facebook about stopping Katie price from owning animals, looks like we shall have to do the same for these chavs because the dogs get mauled about and tormented by the crotch goblins, bred for greediness and huge financial gain, and never walked.
She liked frenchies when everyone wanted them and they thought they could breed them. At least since it’s a boy they won’t breed it. Poor Lola will defo be pushed out even more.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Also, Arlo was Sue's 'boy name' for Heidie, so maybe this is her finally accepting no more human babies to use the name on?

I remember her saying it in their Ask Is Anything vlog last year, when someone asked what Heidie would have been called if she was a boy, because I remember thinking how thick do you have to be to seriously consider ARlo when you already have an ARchie? 🤦‍♀️ I guess that doesn't matter to a family who already have a Millie AND a Tillie though (not to mention an Ellie and Hallie for even more 'llie overload!).

Even though it's a dog, I still think Archie and Arlo in the same household will be confusing. Idiots.

Reactions: 16
They always get the breeds that I’d say are some of the most costly in terms of their health issues as well. Frenchies with their breathing, spines, brains, elbows, skin (really what’s right with a frenchie?) and dachshunds with their spines. Can see a few go fund mes in a the next year or two!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She liked frenchies when everyone wanted them and they thought they could breed them. At least since it’s a boy they won’t breed it. Poor Lola will defo be pushed out even more.
I really wouldn't put it past them offering him as a stud in the future for a cut of puppy profits. Nothing surprises me with these selfish bastards.

Should have called him Mr Jizz ll, would have been more apt.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Those dogs are a minimum 2 grand. Their kids are running around in cheap primark clothing, grey filthy worn out socks, shoes that are too small, yet those disgusting " parents" are swanning about in £600 trainers and Tommy Hilfiger hoodies buying dogs for 2 grand? Give your bleeping heads a wobble the pair of you. Wash your kids, get them proper decent haircuts, not a Noel kitchen special, proper dental treatment because Tilly and Hallies teeth are dreadful, rearrange your home so each child has a decent bed in a proper sized room, make your bleeping lazy boys actually either go to college or get a job. Feed them proper portions of proper healthy food, not swimming in double cream every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.