The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she's finally accepted that no more babies are coming. She won't do surrogacy cause she won't get the attention from pregnancy and birth. She's used her boy name on the new puppy and I think Sophie and Heidie sharing a middle name bookends their family quite nicely. But that means she'll fill the void by collecting animals and encouraging her kids to have babies, especially those still at home. It's no use hoping she'll focus on raising her current kids and developing herself as an individual. The only quality time she'll spend with her kids is encouraging her teen girls to get pregnant so she can exploit them and steal their newborn

Reactions: 20
Sue wishes she could have another I'm sure, but I reckon mother nature has decided it for her as Heidie is nearly 2 now. Big gap by Radford standards... No way would they actually adopt/foster/use a surrogate. The pregnancy is clearly a big part of it for them, the attention/build up/bump/new baby purchases/general way it makes you feel. The fact that this phase is fleeting and that babies grow up is just a minor detail, they'll rationalise it the way they do with every other poor decision.

Reactions: 13
New trailer up on ig. At the end we see Noel slip off a ladder and they say "after a freak accident will the family be left without a breadwinner?" oh yes what a cliffhanger, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if Noel died during the filming of the show 😂🙄 was that the most dramatic exciting thing they could find to end the trailer with?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
you think they'd update the drone shots of the old manky windows and fences
With absolutely no consideration for the safety in showing up updated shot of their house a s surrounding area!
Plus postcode!!
What’s next, going to give out their bank details?

Reactions: 15
Yeah and it got messy and she sent one of the kids Colin off to special care facility because he didn't conform to normal (think possibly asd) and Jon had to fight to get him out and get custody and now Colin and one of the twin girls live with him!
Omg!! Colin was always my favourite! I’m going to do some googling, thank you.

Reactions: 6
I think Ellie and Hallie look alike a lot. They have a more round shaped, wider face = good jaw development. Hallie's teeth could still grow ok when her baby teeth fall out. Poor Tillie and Millie are the ones who look like they don't have teeth and a top jaw even, like grannies..Aaimee and Sophie are similar imo but not as bad.
Why can’t I find 15 kids and counting or any earlier YouTube videos from before 3 years ago? Just want to see the state of the house pmsl

They are on all 4 the early ones

Reactions: 5
Gotta live eamon, he just says what he thinks.
Yes Eammon is from an age where you could say it how it is! He gets himself in quite a bit of trouble for that nowadays but still like him.

Yes Eammon is from an age where you could say it how it is! He gets himself in quite a bit of trouble for that nowadays but still like him.
I have just read in The Sun on line that there will not be any more children and in a few yrs Sue hopes to work in the magic pie shop! I think now it's a case of there can't be anymore because Sue is past it. We will have to see though...

Reactions: 10
Tonight’s episode is a repeat according to sky 😳🤷🏼‍♀️
Apparently the sky planner is wrong according to sue.
I don’t believe she is pregnant and the gathering the kids for an announcement will be something stupid like they are getting bonnie and heidie christened or the new pie unit or the hiring of the camper vans when they went to Scotland. Then the rest of the episode will be whatever they told there kids. In the trailer it looked like Noel was holding a lead so we know at least one of the dogs got a walk even if it was just for the cameras 😜

Reactions: 13

I have just read in The Sun on line that there will not be any more children and in a few yrs Sue hopes to work in the magic pie shop! I think now it's a case of there can't be anymore because Sue is past it. We will have to see though...
Iv got a feeling she would do IVF #gifted

Reactions: 7
How they met and how young she was is gross. Theres a reason why a 18 year old wants to shag a 13/14 year old. Mostly cause no 18 year old would have them.
🚩 🚩

She wont do surrogacy, the birth mum can keep the baby. I wouldnt put it past her to have one of daughters baby if they ran into fertility issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Channel 5 have changed their description of the Christmas show in addition to changing the content it now says...

"The Radfords have a Christmas adventure, then come home to volunteer at a local shelter."

Makes it sound like they all went to Lapland and then all came home to volunteer, rather than what actually happened, ages before Christmas.

As if Sue would volunteer to do anything, she doesn't even volunteer to do childcare for her own kids half the time.

Reactions: 17
Apparently the sky planner is wrong according to sue.
I don’t believe she is pregnant and the gathering the kids for an announcement will be something stupid like they are getting bonnie and heidie christened or the new pie unit or the hiring of the camper vans when they went to Scotland. Then the rest of the episode will be whatever they told there kids. In the trailer it looked like Noel was holding a lead so we know at least one of the dogs got a walk even if it was just for the cameras 😜
I think the announcement be lapland tbh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.