The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"which website is this from? yeah, but which website is it from?"
"hollister"
"oh, it's lovely"
why do you need to know what brand it is before you can say it's lovely?
I think it was mor innocent really, Ellie seems the sweetest girl for sure

Reactions: 20
Katie will be up the duff next. I'd put money on it.
Sue’s probably looking forward to it. The sooner she can get all her girls having babies and claiming universal credit, the sooner she’ll be upgraded to more necklaces and perfumes like she got from Millie… who doesn’t work?

Reactions: 16
I reckon Millie's either being made to keep quiet for the show.. they said they have an announcement. Or dangly fanny sue is jealous of her own child being pregnant.
Katie will 100% be next...

• Heart
I reckon Millie's either being made to keep quiet for the show.. they said they have an announcement. Or dangly fanny sue is jealous of her own child being pregnant.
Katie will 100% be next...
With Tillie turning 13 next year, you’d like to think they would do their utmost to protect her.
Realistically could be any of them older the Tillie. Aimee, Ellie or Katie.
God forbid one of the teenagers boys actually put a video game controller down and start spreading their seed across the north of England. Could be loads of new grandchildren before 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s bullshit. They bought an oculus
Yeah and notice when we saw Casper and Oscar in there room on gaming chairs they were both playing with the newest Nintendo switch like max got for his birthday! Can't tell me it's his there using

Problem is the radfords glamourised Millie’s first teen pregnancy so of course the other girls are gonna look at her and think well she doesn’t work, lots of help from her parents, freebies from companies sending clothes etc.. in the radford household it must look like teen pregnancy is the way to get the attention from their parents which they’ve been deprived of their whole lives. My guess is Millie will soon move out, Katie will visit and realise How nice it is to be out of the circus and into some peace and quiet.. voila another teen pregnancy.

Reactions: 30
Problem is the radfords glamourised Millie’s first teen pregnancy so of course the other girls are gonna look at her and think well she doesn’t work, lots of help from her parents, freebies from companies sending clothes etc.. in the radford household it must look like teen pregnancy is the way to get the attention from their parents which they’ve been deprived of their whole lives. My guess is Millie will soon move out, Katie will visit and realise How nice it is to be out of the circus and into some peace and quiet.. voila another teen pregnancy.
Does Katie have her own room now?
After 18 years of being crammed in one space with no privacy you can see the attraction of being given a large basement room, pushchair paid for etc.
Hopefully her boyfriend has his head screwed on properly!

Reactions: 21
Does Katie have her own room now?
After 18 years of being crammed in one space with no privacy you can see the attraction of being given a large basement room, pushchair paid for etc.
Hopefully her boyfriend has his head screwed on properly!
Yeah she's in Chloe's old room. She had to share until she was 18 though so she's more than earned a bit of space now.

She's recently turned 19. I agree she'll likely be pushing a pram too by the time she's 20. It just seems inevitable in that family. Chloe is the only one so far to have broken trend and Katie herself said a couple of years ago in one of those ask me anything things, in answer to where she sees herself in 5 years, that maybe she'll have a couple of kids so it's obviously part of her plans to be a young mum (she would have only been about 17 at the time), no mention of a career just babies on her mind. No surprise given the example set.

Reactions: 20
That woman is a twit to the highest order,she can’t resist the look at meeeeee and what we can afford, forgetting when she didn’t have two pennies to scratch her arse with, she’s most deffo making up for her toxic childhood,and the trauma it’s as caused and is trying to buy to distract from how toxic their home life is, she knows they can’t look after those kids properly and thinks buying them means they doing something right , and because their fans golf clap everything they do it’s re enforcing in her messed up head she’s right others are wrong she needs some deep intervention

That woman is a twit to the highest order,she can’t resist the look at meeeeee and what we can afford, forgetting when she didn’t have two pennies to scratch her arse with, she’s most deffo making up for her toxic childhood,and the trauma it’s as caused and is trying to buy to distract from how toxic their home life is, she knows they can’t look after those kids properly and thinks buying them means they doing something right , and because their fans golf clap everything they do it’s re enforcing in her messed up head she’s right others are wrong she needs some deep intervention
I think she’s already had too much deep intervention if you get my drift.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah she's in Chloe's old room. She had to share until she was 18 though so she's more than earned a bit of space now.

She's recently turned 19. I agree she'll likely be pushing a pram too by the time she's 20. It just seems inevitable in that family. Chloe is the only one so far to have broken trend and Katie herself said a couple of years ago in one of those ask me anything things, in answer to where she sees herself in 5 years, that maybe she'll have a couple of kids so it's obviously part of her plans to be a young mum (she would have only been about 17 at the time), no mention of a career just babies on her mind. No surprise given the example set.
Depressing as duck

Reactions: 10
Thick shits can't spell Bluebell! 😂

Oh and apparently it was orange juice, not piss. Yes Sue, because they smell the same 🙄🤦‍♀️ Katie is 18, she's grown up in a creche like environment and works in a nursery, I think she knows the difference between the smell of wee and orange juice! Plus we all know those dogs were never properly trained.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have said this before that my daughter is called Bluebell and not once has we ever recieved a card where it has been spelt wrong. Why do they massacre every female name to put an e on the end? I am surprised that the others are spelt Ivee, Mable and Lolae....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have said this before that my daughter is called Bluebell and not once has we ever recieved a card where it has been spelt wrong. Why do they massacre every female name to put an e on the end? I am surprised that the others are spelt Ivee, Mable and Lolae....
I don't even think they can use that excuse that they did it for that as they spelt Ivy with a y, despite it actually ending in the ee sound like all their human girls who follow this ridiculous rule. Bluebell doesn't even end in an ee sound. They're just thick lol.

Luckily for them, most of the girls names they chose either end in e with the usual spelling or looks ok spelt that way but they butchered Tillie and Heidie for the sake of a stupid 'rule'. Not as much as Sophie butchered April though 😂 Is it Ayprill or Apryll?! I can never remember where the y goes but the y and double ll make my eyes bleed whichever one it is lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For Archie's sake I hope Katie doesn't have a baby soon as she's the only one who gives Archie real attention- but on the other hand I don't think big siblings should have to put their lives on hold to care for children they didn't bring into this world. Wee lad should have parents who give him love and attention.

Can't believe she misspelled Bluebell 😂 unless she's deliberately gone for the "creative" spelling like Sophie with Ayprill and Narlah. It causes me physical pain to type those names 🤦‍♀️

Shame on her for saying Katie is always so overdramatic. Bloody petty immature witch. Insulting her own child to cover herself. She would 100% throw one of her own kids under the bus to save herself. She's humiliating Katie publicly by acting like she doesn't know the difference between orange juice and piss, and insulting her in an attempt to prove her point! She never matured past 13. Imagine being one of their kids, raised by a vindictive nasty teenage girl and a grumpy old creep.

Reactions: 34
For Archie's sake I hope Katie doesn't have a baby soon as she's the only one who gives Archie real attention- but on the other hand I don't think big siblings should have to put their lives on hold to care for children they didn't bring into this world. Wee lad should have parents who give him love and attention.

Can't believe she misspelled Bluebell 😂 unless she's deliberately gone for the "creative" spelling like Sophie with Ayprill and Narlah. It causes me physical pain to type those names 🤦‍♀️

Shame on her for saying Katie is always so overdramatic. Bloody petty immature witch. Insulting her own child to cover herself. She would 100% throw one of her own kids under the bus to save herself. She's humiliating Katie publicly by acting like she doesn't know the difference between orange juice and piss, and insulting her in an attempt to prove her point! She never matured past 13. Imagine being one of their kids, raised by a vindictive nasty teenage girl and a grumpy old creep.
Oh God I forgot about Narlah lol.

Reactions: 10

Oh and apparently it was orange juice, not piss. Yes Sue, because they smell the same 🙄🤦‍♀️ Katie is 18, she's grown up in a creche like environment and works in a nursery, I think she knows the difference between the smell of wee and orange juice! Plus we all know those dogs were never properly trained.
Yeah I often mistake orange juice for piss, also putting your kids down again sue .

Reactions: 17

Just say the dog pissed on it but its been cleaned and it dont smell now. Div, except it hasnt been cleaned and still smells of piss.
Orange Juice, yeah right!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.