Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m new here, but Did anyone see Noel attacking that Lauren who comment on his post and Amanda ? They both told him what a utter idiot he made himself look , he then blocked both 😂 I managed to take a screen shot though of Amanda’s reply on his post, I agree with her fully
3A0E666D-5CED-42B2-B889-6C0A479FDEA6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Imagine inviting that lot to your house for dinner! By the time they left your fridge would be emptied out, your belongings would be broken, your eardrums would be burst, Sue will have filmed you, Noel will have stolen your knickers, you'd have to scrub the house for weeks to get rid of the dirt from their feet, your house would smell like sweat and old pie meat, they'd forget a few kids at your house and you'd be mysteriously pregnant just from being around them.

Not to mention they wouldn't fit around a regular persons dining table 😂 I don't think they have friends anyway besides the Walkers

• Haha
Reactions: 44
F473DE11-8692-4BCA-B716-43698B28F381.jpeg

This guy is brilliant 🤩
He’s basically a parody of all the Insta influencers who truly believe they’re celebrities
Spot any similarities 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Recap:
They did a garden and house tour
Still no sign of the rabbits
Max and Josh are still crammed into a cupboard with a bunkbed held together with tape
The Walkers came to visit and film with the Radfords for the most insufferable and boring show you'll ever watch
Archie and Ophelia both got huge electric toy cars for their birthdays, which we'll likely never see again
Sue and Noel are going on holiday without the kids for their anniversary
Chris and Nicole had a baby boy
Speculations that Sue is pregnant or trying
Sue continues to read here and try to prove us wrong in Instagram stories. Everybody say Hi Sue 👋
They had a bug going round the house, in true Radford fashion they tried their hardest to spread their tummy bug to all of Morecambe and beyond. Noel even made pies with a tummy bug in his house, and Chloe showed she doesn't wear a hairnet at the shop so be sure to visit the pie shop if you want pies with a hint of norovirus and bleached hair

Chime in if I've missed anything, they've been quiet

What exciting things will the Radfords do next? Another pram? Another vlog of them doing absolutely nothing? Maybe we'll get lucky and get to watch a screaming child in filthy socks open 37 presents that will be chucked out in 3 days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
With so many little ones and seemingly only one bath tub, bathtime must be like dipping sheep. Grab a kid, shove them in the bath, have them swim to the other side and hop out and shake off, grab another kid and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Imagine being so bloody wasteful you regularly have a skip outside your house! I think Sue just likes throwing things in there for fun. I bet that's where the bunnies and Sophie's husband have gone. Not to mention the mountains of birthday presents. Only a matter of time until they start chucking children in a skip bin

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Snowystar

Just had a thought, obviously Chris was born when Sue was 14. When Chris was 14, Sue was having baby number 9 (James). Meaning Chris is closer in age to his mum than the majority of his siblings.

Just find that so odd

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Oh look sue has an Asda delivery I can’t wait to see the fridge filled with all the sugar and processed food she shares regularly 🙄
Or she saw our criticism of the last order and will try to prove us wrong by filling the fridge with healthy food.
Hi Sue! Go spend time with the middle kids, teach the younger ones some manners, wash and cut your limp hair, wash Tillie's greasy hair, thank your daughters for caring for your babies, tell your lazy sons to get off their asses, admit that Noel is a groomer, cook a nourishing family meal and give Lola a nice walk xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Really Noel is complaining about first class service on the train on Instagram 😳. I’m actually embarrassed for him.
It makes me laugh how both sue and Noel are quick to complain about anything but as soon as people moan they are waiting months for their pies they get a snarky or nasty response from sue or Noel.

Reactions: 31

Little me.

VIP Member
I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw Crusty’s face on the front of the t shirt. That bloody face gives me the creeps with his supercilious grin. He reminds me of the child catcher, his face would frighten kids to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Not sure what to think of this post from Millie...
View attachment 784052
She reposted that from a right wing anti-vax page that uses ableist slurs and spells like a 5 year old, that seems like a reliable source of information Millie.

Not surprised if gappy yappy Millie is anti-vax. Let's all take medical advice from the one who didn't know how pregnancy worked after watching her mother double the population of the UK!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
So it seems like the big girls have been left with the kids- so they're supposed to supervise Heidie and Bonnie (who are likely both in nappies), Archie, Hallie and Phoebe who are handfuls, Oscar and Casper who seem quite young for their ages, Tillie and Max too (isn't Max the one who lights fires with a magnifying glass?), AND Ophelia as usual, probably with no help from their brothers who will be on the computers expecting to be served food. Most of the kids sleep on a different floor from them and Sue said Heidie still wakes in the night. Big siblings babysitting is fine but expecting a few teens to take on the responsibility of a parent for a weekend is too much, especially when you have more children than IQ points

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sometimes I feel sorry for Sue and then she goes and says shit like "bet people with hybrids are feeling pretty smug right now". As though people without electric cars just actively chose NOT to get hybrids, no lazy Susan most people can't afford them. Regular people work hard and buy a nice working car for their families, and I bet they appreciate it more than she does her half a dozen cars. God they're so braggy and smug. The only reason she can afford those cars is at the expense of her kids. All the cars and toys in the world aren't enough to replace getting a mums attention and love past the baby stage.

Sue, remember the time when you were financially struggling. Many of your fans are in that same situation. And someday the radfords will be again too. The womb has dried up, the kids are growing older, there's nothing interesting about them when you get past the initial surprise of 22 kids. YouTube and television won't last forever. Nor will the pie business if Noel keeps up the way he has been

• Heart
Reactions: 28

babybelle

VIP Member
They have gone on a much needed spa weekend!!! Are you seriously having a laugh? They are about 6 weeks behind with pie orders, and just opened a new bakery unit on Monday yet Noel has taken Friday off to go on a spa weekend??? These two are a flaming joke! Doesn't lazy Susan spend enough time chilling? Why is this weekend much needed? Neither of them do sod all, surprised they don't have Millie with them, she's attached to Sue's hip normally.

• Haha
  • Wow

lastdis

VIP Member
Also dear sue remember when you couldn’t even afford chippy. Stop showing off. Your fans are skint . it’s pretty trashy to talk about money and how much things you have

anon20

VIP Member
I’ve lurked on these threads for a while, as when I stumbled on it I was like ‘why would anyone hate the radfords?!’ I wasn’t one of their little sheep by any means, I just followed them all and found it pretty amazing how they supported all of them kids with one little pie shop (little naive me🙄😂). I can actually see what you’re all seeing now! Sue isn’t much of a mother and like numerous people have said, she doesn’t share the attention out (how can she? She only likes babies!). But this thread is brilliant, and your comments have me in stitches!