The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, bringing it back to if there was a fire in that home… that’s a lot of under 10s on the top floor to get out. That’s a lots of responsibility for teenagers.
Doesn’t Katie have a boyfriend, is he staying unsupervised?
Who’s getting up with Heidi in the night?
Didn’t the teenagers have a party and break the hot tub last time?
Also, who is feeding them? Has sue bank transferred enough for 18 McDonald’s meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
ETA we already know education is not a priority in this house but aren’t there college and GCSE aged teenagers? Their parents are hardly giving them a fighting chance. If I was a Radford child I’d be so keen to get out of that house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t Katie have a boyfriend, is he staying unsupervised?
I suspect that they'd actively encourage him staying over. Afterall it might lead to another baby, and without new babies they have no way of carrying on their stupid program or engaging their idiot fans.

Reactions: 15
Disgusting that they've left their teenage daughters in charge of numerous helpless infants. Sure, at their age you'd probably leave them in charge of Tillie/Max/Josh for a weekend, keep an eye on your 11-14 year old siblings. Make sure they're ok for food etc. But look after 7 under 10s?! (8 including Ophelia). Who the hell asks a few teenagers to do that?! They better be paying them. Aimee is still only 15 herself, yet you can guarantee she'll be knee deep in nappies all weekend. I bet Chloe has been roped in to assist too, despite having moved out of the mad house.

Remember though, according to Sue, they never ask the older ones to look after their siblings 🙄

I think Chris is in the Daventry area from some social media snooping (I'm fairly local to Northampton so was intrigued after Northampton General appeared on Nicole's scan). Daventry isn't an area I'm familiar with though as it's the opposite end of the county. Doubt Sue and Noel will be in a hurry to visit though. Chris will have to bring his 3 up to Morecambe alone for them to meet their new grandson, such is their hatred of Nicole. No way they're travelling to visit them.
I think Daventry is between northampton and coventry, so its still kinda the same area.

Reactions: 4
I suspect that they'd actively encourage him staying over. Afterall it might lead to another baby, and without new babies they have no way of carrying on their stupid program or engaging their idiot fans.
Vlog content Grandchild #8

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sue is always sucking up to Nicole on instagram, comments on most of her posts which she doesn't even do with her own kids. It's all so fake to show us jealous haters what a loving person she is.

What's the bet they've got the big kids minding the littlies for an episode plot? They've got nothing else to film unless she's secretly pregnant. They love making fun of their teenagers and how lazy and shallow they apparently are, even though they do more than Sue. I can see them doing an episode revolving around how stressed out the girls get caring for a million young kids and how Sue and Noel come home to a disaster house- a predictable plotline that we've seen on countless sitcoms and reality shows.

I wonder how they'll stretch the Radfords out to 10 hours of content. It sounds mind numbing. Can't wait to NOT watch it!
I find it hilarious considering the screen shots I showed and that isnt the worst of them.
Shes called Nicole all sorts, lazy, dirty said she was involved with social services because she neglected the kids, she didnt do anything and it was all left to christ.
And when the eldest child with christ was born, she was going to apply for special guardianship of the baby if Chris didnt want to move back to penis palace with just the baby.
Shes so fake

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I find it hilarious considering the screen shots I showed and that isnt the worst of them.
Shes called Nicole all sorts, lazy, dirty said she was involved with social services because she neglected the kids, she didnt do anything and it was all left to christ.
And when the eldest child with christ was born, she was going to apply for special guardianship of the baby if Chris didnt want to move back to penis palace with just the baby.
Shes so fake
It’s bizarre really because I would never forget that and would definitely keep my in-laws at arms length after a stunt like that. But Noel and Sue have had flowers and chocolates delivered to Nicole and Nicole shared them to her Instagram story and said we can’t wait to see you.
Nicole now has 7 children.. I’d say that’s a pretty large family… do we think that she’s keen to ride the great gravy train that is ‘Britain’s Biggest Family’?

Reactions: 16
Nicole now has 7 children.. I’d say that’s a pretty large family… do we think that she’s keen to ride the great gravy train that is ‘Britain’s Biggest Family’?
I suspect she's seen the freebies that Sue and Noel have recieved over the last few years and wants some of it for herself. Perhaps now Sue has finished having children Nicole feels like she could benefit by association.

Reactions: 14
Well Nicole's baby is the youngest Radford baby now, there hasn't been another for over a year and there may not be any more for a while. Of course Sue has to stay close to Nicole now. Fans love baby content and hearing that Britain's biggest family got bigger. Sue and Nicole probably witch about each other the moment they leave but she's gotta get that newborn content!

Reactions: 12
I know Chris and Nicole mostly stay out of the limelight so to speak but I wonder if they will be featured in the new show. I know Sophie is filming this time so they may also have asked Chris. Plus each tv show normally features a birth and since sue or any of the other kids arent pregnant (that we know of), they may want to feature the newest grandchild.

Reactions: 8
I know Chris and Nicole mostly stay out of the limelight so to speak but I wonder if they will be featured in the new show. I know Sophie is filming this time so they may also have asked Chris. Plus each tv show normally features a birth and since sue or any of the other kids arent pregnant (that we know of), they may want to feature the newest grandchild.
Also, being as though the upcoming series is 10 episodes, I’d imagine they’ve been given a substantial amount more and therefore there’s more wiggle room to compensate Chris, Sophie and Chloe to come back at least once in the series. Considering that it seems Sue and Noel are done having kids, this series could ultimately be there final unless they do something to keep make themselves relevant.

Reactions: 10
I think Daventry is between northampton and coventry, so its still kinda the same area.
It's not too far away, and is covered by Northampton General as there are only two hospitals in the county. I'm just saying it's not part of Northampton itself. That would be like saying Morecambe is in Lancaster. Close, but definitely two distinctly different places. Daventry is quite close to the Warwickshire border, but closer to the likes of Rugby than Coventry.

I remember saying at the time when people clocked the scan and said oh they live in Northampton that they might not, as the hospital covers a wide area. I was intrigued where abouts in the county they were, as I don't really recognised anywhere in their photos, so did some digging and it seems like they're the opposite end of the county to me (thank God lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I see we’ve reached the “fill them with sugar” part of the day. Sue and Noel must be on their way back.
Just give em a shake for good measure 🤣
03ED7072-2723-4AC9-A84A-9D40B5E6107A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Just had a thought, obviously Chris was born when Sue was 14. When Chris was 14, Sue was having baby number 9 (James). Meaning Chris is closer in age to his mum than the majority of his siblings.

Just find that so odd

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just had a thought, obviously Chris was born when Sue was 14. When Chris was 14, Sue was having baby number 9 (James). Meaning Chris is closer in age to his mum than the majority of his siblings.

Just find that so odd
Yup, he's old enough to have fathered the youngest 9 or 10 himself! They are indeed an odd bunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah like daisy who’s 9 is older than 6 of her aunts and uncles. 7 if you count Alfie. I know they are others who have aunts and uncles the same age or younger than them but normally it’s only 1 or 2 not 6. Sophie had daisy when she was 18/19. Sue could potentially be a great grandmother in the next 10 years if daisy has children at 18.

Reactions: 11
Yes, one of the (many) things that I find odd about the Radfords is that they continued to have more children after they became grandparents. Wouldn’t you think it was time to hand over the generational baton and just enjoy being a gran / grandad? They must never have time to spend with the grandchildren alone - I suppose Sophie and Chris’ kids just think of the younger Radfords as sort of cousins, and for Ophelia they’ll be more like older siblings as they all live in the same house.

There’s 24 years between me and my sister but only 19 years between me and my mum. I’m only one of 4 and my sister was an unexpected later in life gift. She became and auntie at 4.

Reactions: 7
I’m 41 with 12

Nowhere near being a granny yet
Not to be rude, but I’m quite new to these threads and I’ve seen many comments made by yourself you have quite a large family…. Is there a particular reason why you chose to have a larger family? How do you find having so many children? Kudos to you though, because I don’t know you but imagine your parenting is a lot better than sue and Noel’s. Please don’t think I’m trying to be rude, I’m just curious because it’s not everyday you meet (or in this case read) about large families with children in double digits :)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.