The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, one of the (many) things that I find odd about the Radfords is that they continued to have more children after they became grandparents. Wouldn’t you think it was time to hand over the generational baton and just enjoy being a gran / grandad? They must never have time to spend with the grandchildren alone - I suppose Sophie and Chris’ kids just think of the younger Radfords as sort of cousins, and for Ophelia they’ll be more like older siblings as they all live in the same house.
As a grandmother I totally agree, I can’t for a second imagine myself having children of my own that are the same age or even younger than my grandchildren, I just want to enjoy the next generation now.

Reactions: 11
Not to be rude, but I’m quite new to these threads and I’ve seen many comments made by yourself you have quite a large family…. Is there a particular reason why you chose to have a larger family? How do you find having so many children? Kudos to you though, because I don’t know you but imagine your parenting is a lot better than sue and Noel’s. Please don’t think I’m trying to be rude, I’m just curious because it’s not everyday you meet (or in this case read) about large families with children in double digits :)
No not rude at all. We just get on with things, without the help of social media. That’s it really, very boring 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder how they’ll manage filling their gas guzzlers with the current petrol situation. Mind you it’s not like Sue needs to drive anywhere.

Reactions: 11
Wonder how they’ll manage filling their gas guzzlers with the current petrol situation. Mind you it’s not like Sue needs to drive anywhere.
They're selfish by nature so no doubt they'll be at the front of the queue every day this goes on for, whether they genuinely need fuel or not.

Either that or they'll take to social media whining that they can't get any and how other people should stop being selfish as Noel HAS to have fuel to get to work to provide for the family. It's their only income don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They're selfish by nature so no doubt they'll be at the front of the queue every day this goes on for, whether they genuinely need fuel or not.

Either that or they'll take to social media whining that they can't get any and how other people should stop being selfish as Noel HAS to have fuel to get to work to provide for the family. It's their only income don't you know?
Cue people donating cans of petrol…

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Now this wouldnt surprise me at all and then a load of minions donating cans.

My hubby actually needs fuel to carry out his job and there are no special cases out there, so they will have to drive around and queue like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

It’s like when they were moaning about not being able to get their shopping delivered when the vunerable were self isolating. They enough adults in that house with enough cars I am sure they could have nipped to Asda or Tesco for their shop. They get it delivered as they are too lazy.

Reactions: 17
queues aren't too bad, I had to get some yesterday and queued for about 20 minutes at 7am. I only had enough in to get to the closest garage (supermarket) that had run out when I passed on Friday, but friends have told me there are no queues at the other garage. Not that the radfords will use it, too expensive, or have any local friends telling them which garages are still open. Sue, BP on Regent Road is ok. There are roadworks on the road outside the supemarket garage today. I've to go past later, it'll be chaos down there!!

Reactions: 5
My daughter only queued about 20 minutes at our local Tesco garage.
I suppose the privileged Radfrauds would think even that beyond them.

Reactions: 4
Really Noel is complaining about first class service on the train on Instagram 😳. I’m actually embarrassed for him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Really Noel is complaining about first class service on the train on Instagram 😳. I’m actually embarrassed for him.
It makes me laugh how both sue and Noel are quick to complain about anything but as soon as people moan they are waiting months for their pies they get a snarky or nasty response from sue or Noel.

Reactions: 31
First class travel? Oh how cheapskate Noel has changed. And they still think they're relatable.

As for the moaning, Chandler Bing's quote "my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight" springs to mind. Should have slummed it in standard mate. You don't always get what you pay for in life.

The irony of this comment is not lost... now you know how your customers feel when you take money for pies which take months to be delivered!

What a entitled, obnoxious prick.

Edit - In fact, given their standards of hygiene the whole comment is ironic. Does he seriously not understand the concept of the pot calling the kettle black?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Because that’s the way things are just now you creepy bastard.

lucky you’ve the option of hot drinks, there’s still no catering services on scotrail trains

• Sad
Reactions: 16
First class travel? Oh how cheapskate Noel has changed. And they still think they're relatable.

As for the moaning, Chandler Bing's quote "my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight" springs to mind. Should have slummed it in standard mate. You don't always get what you pay for in life.

The irony of this comment is not lost... now you know how your customers feel when you take money for pies which take months to be delivered!

Edit - In fact, given their standards of hygiene the whole comment is ironic. Does he seriously not understand the concept of the pot calling the kettle black?
No hairnets and staff complaining of wearing whites on the bakery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It makes me laugh how both sue and Noel are quick to complain about anything but as soon as people moan they are waiting months for their pies they get a snarky or nasty response from sue or Noel.
Can’t take any criticism, never could 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I've had to block Noel on insta that last post bragging about 1st class and complaining has really shown how self entitled and celeb like they think they are sad really.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I can't believe they had the cheek to write that comment when they are no better in terms of cleanliness and hygiene of the bakery and uniforms. How many years have they owned the bakery and only just bought uniforms for everybody.
It's ironic that they can moan about a company taking money when they don't provide anything when that's exactly what they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
#crapservice

OK!!! 🙄🙄🙄

#n o n c e

I've had to block Noel on insta that last post bragging about 1st class and complaining has really shown how self entitled and celeb like they think they are sad really.
First class on a train is duck all TBH
I don’t pay for trains my husband drives them.

Suckers!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.