The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look sue has an Asda delivery I can’t wait to see the fridge filled with all the sugar and processed food she shares regularly 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve lurked on these threads for a while, as when I stumbled on it I was like ‘why would anyone hate the radfords?!’ I wasn’t one of their little sheep by any means, I just followed them all and found it pretty amazing how they supported all of them kids with one little pie shop (little naive me🙄😂). I can actually see what you’re all seeing now! Sue isn’t much of a mother and like numerous people have said, she doesn’t share the attention out (how can she? She only likes babies!). But this thread is brilliant, and your comments have me in stitches!

Reactions: 28
I’ve lurked on these threads for a while, as when I stumbled on it I was like ‘why would anyone hate the radfords?!’ I wasn’t one of their little sheep by any means, I just followed them all and found it pretty amazing how they supported all of them kids with one little pie shop (little naive me🙄😂). I can actually see what you’re all seeing now! Sue isn’t much of a mother and like numerous people have said, she doesn’t share the attention out (how can she? She only likes babies!). But this thread is brilliant, and your comments have me in stitches!
i would say it...yes she is a mother by definition...but not much of an actual Mum...if that makes sense. she chooses not to parent her children very well or very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh look sue has an Asda delivery I can’t wait to see the fridge filled with all the sugar and processed food she shares regularly 🙄
Or she saw our criticism of the last order and will try to prove us wrong by filling the fridge with healthy food.
Hi Sue! Go spend time with the middle kids, teach the younger ones some manners, wash and cut your limp hair, wash Tillie's greasy hair, thank your daughters for caring for your babies, tell your lazy sons to get off their asses, admit that Noel is a groomer, cook a nourishing family meal and give Lola a nice walk xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree what was said before about the cake..babies who are destroying it(how much I hate that..give them a slice otherwise all the cake along with the outfits going straight to the bin, nobody will wash thick layers of cream smudged in dresses, definitely not Sue.) and have not much idea about taste, get a fancy one ..and a 9 year old, who is old enough to enjoy a nice quality cake, gets a cheap supermarket cake..

Where did you see the asda delivery? Checked on insta stories but only saw the " dogs are hungry" one. The only content I can watch from them is grocery shopping/delivery videos . The birthday ones are incredibly boring and annoying, didn't you say it in tha past Sue, that you aren't gonna film birthdays anymore?🤔

Reactions: 12
I agree what was said before about the cake..babies who are destroying it(how much I hate that..give them a slice otherwise all the cake along with the outfits going straight to the bin, nobody will wash thick layers of cream smudged in dresses, definitely not Sue.) and have not much idea about taste, get a fancy one ..and a 9 year old, who is old enough to enjoy a nice quality cake, gets a cheap supermarket cake..

Where did you see the asda delivery? Checked on insta stories but only saw the " dogs are hungry" one. The only content I can watch from them is grocery shopping/delivery videos . The birthday ones are incredibly boring and annoying, didn't you say it in tha past Sue, that you aren't gonna film birthdays anymore?🤔
Yes she did say she wasn’t going to film birthdays anymore because they were pulling up criticising comments on YouTube. Well what does she expect? Not everyone loves them, not everyone thinks the sun shines out their arses.

See the bathroom of dreams has been filled with kids toys already ha, ha, ha 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was one of the kids watching an iPad or phone on LOUD when they were our for that birthday dinner? I hate people who let their kids do that in public places lol

Reactions: 21

Instagram stories

Attachments

Reactions: 3
An ASDA delivery, I am amazed. (didnt she do an ad for tesco not so long ago)
actually, no I am not..... because every normal person goes to the supermarket or gets a delivery, its hardly being an influencer at all.

Its just another braggy post, look at all the food I bought.
I mean from the same woman who volunteered once (for content) at a foodbank, when people are being thrown harder into povery due to rising fuel bills and a reduction in universal credit (which many of your minions are on) shes bragging at all her food!
Well done Sue, well done.

The woman is oblivious to the real world.

Reactions: 18
actually, no I am not..... because every normal person goes to the supermarket or gets a delivery, its hardly being an influencer at all.

I mean from the same woman who volunteered once (for content) at a foodbank, when people are being thrown harder into povery due to rising fuel bills and a reduction in universal credit (which many of your minions are on) shes bragging at all her food!

and that's without charging the most ridiculous amount for a pie

Reactions: 7
She had posted a picture of Heidie eating breakfast the other day at the table. it was the most pathetic portion id ever seen, also why the duck is she putting weetabix on a bamboo plate? my 10 month old eats triple that and shes only 18lbs

Reactions: 9
She had posted a picture of Heidie eating breakfast the other day at the table. it was the most pathetic portion id ever seen, also why the duck is she putting weetabix on a bamboo plate? my 10 month old eats triple that and shes only 18lbs
I’ve seen the portions they serve up to the kids and they’re absolutely not being fed enough! For people who waste so much money on tat and rubbish you’d think they wouldn’t mind loading up their kids plates with good decent food. So what if they leave some, at least you’d know they were properly fed!
That’s why she buys all that other crap though, it’s so the kids can fill up on snacks and then just cook for the adults.

Reactions: 15
Sues hair is fucked!!!! I cannot tell
One child from the other, all the little ones just morph into one.
I always said when they first appeared in the 15 kids that they don’t feed them enough.
The kids all look pale and sickly

Reactions: 13

I wouldn’t call the majority of the stuff she buys “food”.
It’s mostly processed junk & high sugar snacks, no way are those kids getting a balanced diet.

Reactions: 9
Am i right in thinking Noel has organized a RACE for this coming Sunday and is running in it himself 🚶‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noel has as many kids as Zeus, that's the only godlike comparison I can draw 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.