The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M
Why can't she move one of the kids who doesn't share a room with anyone into the small room and put the 3 boys in the bigger room. I don't understand why a single kid has a huge bedroom then you put 3 younger kids who have loads of toys in a tiny box room.
Heidie is going to end up with hammer toes, her feet must be squashed in those shoes.
y thoughts exactly. Why the hell did she give Chloe’s room to Katie? The boys needed it more and then Katie could still have her own room all be it a small one but a child who has shared their whole life would appreciate anything.

Reactions: 13
I haven't checked on the Chavfords in weeks but looking through here it seems they've done duck all of note in my absence anyway.

However I will just say that although taking a 21 year old to a theme park hotel for his birthday banger is bloody tragic, it pales by comparison to the mob from Mingin' Manor. They've got 7 crammed into a postal delivery van, parked up by the side of the road in suburban Barcelona, walking their kids round the nightclub district till all hours and calling it sightseeing. I think they might have to leave the country for a certain amount of time every year for tax purposes coz it's not a fkn holiday they're having, it's an endurance test.

Did you hear that Sue? I said you're a better mam than Sarah Ingham. You're making a fuckton more in YouTube revenue too and at least you're still being gifted the freebie hols you can pass off as quality time/family outings. Honest, if Lazy and Creepy Mingin' get any more skint they'll have those girls out doing a soft shoe shuffle in Plaza Catalunya and Jace'll be passing the hat round for petrol money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s brilliant! I must admit it tested my pelvic floor, sue would have flooded the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now he is a well known Morecambe celebrity and for good reason. Not like the Radfraud skanks.😡

Reactions: 15
So they are staying in another hotel wherever Chris lives. It’s the only time they get a decent breakfast and then they are greedy. Hairdie is having melon ffs. No wonder all her clothes are too big for her, she’s under nourished.
In a primark haul not long ago, she was buying Heidie 12-18 and Ophelia 9-12. Ophelia is miles bigger than Heidie, all off Heidies clothes hang off her. Why not just buy her size? id say shes more of a 9-12. and at 18 months id say thats shocking considering she wasnt born small.

Claiming Heidie is small just like Chloe, the poor babe has never had a proper meal

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Claiming Heidie is small just like Chloe, the poor babe has never had a proper meal
[/QUOTE]
It's like she knows Hidie is her last baby so trying to keep her tiny for as long as possible. Cruel!!

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
It's like she knows Hidie is her last baby so trying to keep her tiny for as long as possible. Cruel!!
[/QUOTE]
I think this too. And as much as breastfeeding is great, it shouldn’t be forming a large part of her food intake now.
To all the breastfeeding advocates out there, I bf’d my own children and fully recognise the benefits. But when it’s impacting the child’s desire to eat solid meals it needs to be reduced drastically.

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
Another Ingham trait, they keep insisting their new baby is a "Dinky Dot" when in reality she is a right little chunk, when her son was born two years ago she refused to wake in the night to feed him because she "needed her sleep", that baby was visibly shrinking before our eyes!, it's all documented in their vlogs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I would love to see them convert a van/double decker bus and do what the inghams are dong, would be comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.