The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a fitter for Clarke's shoes. We were trained that first shoes could only be fitted after the child had been walking confidently for a few weeks. Heidie took her first step and they were straight out buying her shoes. Once fitted, we were told to advise customers to return within 6 weeks for the shoes to be checked. They haven't even bothered with that. Heidies feet must be squashed in those shoes because by 6 months of walking you would expect the shoes to have been changed 3 or 4 times. That poor baby will end up with hammer toes if they aren't careful.
She has cruising shoes, my wee girl has the pink version and she cant walk but on the verge. tho I agree, they wouldnt of sold her shoes that dont fit.

she also shouldnt still have cruising shoes, she needs a pair of proper shoes with a hard sole now.

Reactions: 3
She has cruising shoes, my wee girl has the pink version and she cant walk but on the verge. tho I agree, they wouldnt of sold her shoes that dont fit.

she also shouldnt still have cruising shoes, she needs a pair of proper shoes with a hard sole now.
You'd have thought after having all those kids they would know this by now 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
You'd have thought after having all those kids they would know this by now 🤦‍♀️🙄
There's lots of stuff the should know by now, but they don't seem to have a clue about.
They don't have a clue about car seat safety either, little babies forward facing is ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
1633858284315.png

This picture makes no sense. You have a child in a skirt and sandals and another in a thick winter coat. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I really hope the charity he’s running for makes a load money from sponsorship and heightened awareness due to the Radfords promotion. But they’d better not be bragging on about how they did so much because he ran the race.

Reactions: 5
I really hope the charity he’s running for makes a load money from sponsorship and heightened awareness due to the Radfords promotion. But they’d better not be bragging on about how they did so much because he ran the race.
I think it will be filmed for the tv show and that’s the whole reason for the corny shirts. Looks like one of Sophie’s daughters in the picture so they probably a load of them going for show to cheer him on.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 802972

This picture makes no sense. You have a child in a skirt and sandals and another in a thick winter coat. 🙄
I don't want to defend Sue but my kids look like this half the time. I have one that likes to be wrapped up warm and another who wears shorts every single day, even in the snow. As long as the kid is comfortable in what they are wearing, I don't see the problem

I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw Crusty’s face on the front of the t shirt. That bloody face gives me the creeps with his supercilious grin. He reminds me of the child catcher, his face would frighten kids to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I didn’t think the shirts could get cringier I was wrong. Taken from the radfords Facebook. She also included the link to his go fund me page again and he’s only at 780 of his 1000 target. Obviously the sheep haven’t been donating much.
I don’t get why any race would want a weirdo-file for publicity 🤷🏼‍♀️

I didn’t think the shirts could get cringier I was wrong. Taken from the radfords Facebook. She also included the link to his go fund me page again and he’s only at 780 of his 1000 target. Obviously the sheep haven’t been donating much.
Jesus, that's scary and cringey all in one hit.

Why are they making such a big deal out of a poxy 10k? This is a guy who apparently ran marathons back in the day.

Even sues says go dad I am guessing they just got one design on all shirts.
In Radford terms, he's nearly old enough to be her dad I guess...
🤢

Reactions: 9
Alton towers posts have bugged me. Its fine saying the events included with an annual pass but doesnt say the mazes are an extra cost including the trick or treat walk though at a tenner each for over 12s, also unsure how or why they were able to film inside as no other vloggers etc have been able to.

Reactions: 9
oh dear there is something with my eyes👽 On face book it says he has organised this race for kids with cancer ,yes he himself 😦 is running 10k for the first time in 20 years ,I will send him some chaffing cream for his knackers crackers
I've just seen the sponsorship link on their FB page and, although I'm never usually one to stick up for the Radfords, that is just the standard wording for funding pages. Named person has organised this fundraiser for said charity...

He definitely hasn't organised the actual event, but neither is he claiming to.

Now that's as far as I go in terms of sticking up for him, as running the whole thing with a GoPro camera to include it in their upcoming TV show is beyond tacky and totally negates the charitable good deed of raising money. We all know that nothing the Radfords do is ever completely selfless.

Alton towers posts have bugged me. Its fine saying the events included with an annual pass but doesnt say the mazes are an extra cost including the trick or treat walk though at a tenner each for over 12s, also unsure how or why they were able to film inside as no other vloggers etc have been able to.
Ladbaby were there and tagging their post with Presstrip or PR, clearly the Radfords were at the same thing but didn’t properly tag it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.