The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out bowling at 8pm on a school night 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't live near morecombe but all the bowling places near where I live and where my family live all have deals on Sunday evenings. It's super cheap. I used to go regularly before lockdown as you wouldn't usually have kids hanging around on a Sunday night and the bar was quiet

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she's mentioned Casper being autistic before. Bless him it must be tough being neurodiverse in that household!

Reactions: 13
Something else to go in the bastard skip!
Not that i would ever want to give them any ideas but they might want to try having shoe pockets. Not sure what they are called but each pair goes into its own pocket couple of those would surely help?

Reactions: 6
Not that i would ever want to give them any ideas but they might want to try having shoe pockets. Not sure what they are called but each pair goes into its own pocket couple of those would surely help?
Even with those they wouldn’t be able to find a pair of shoes. The kids are so lazy, they would never put them away properly. Like mother like children. By the way it’s spelt bane. Thicko.

Reactions: 15
Imagine being so bloody wasteful you regularly have a skip outside your house! I think Sue just likes throwing things in there for fun. I bet that's where the bunnies and Sophie's husband have gone. Not to mention the mountains of birthday presents. Only a matter of time until they start chucking children in a skip bin

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know why I get sucked in but decided to comment on an article about Sue only spending £300 in Primark.

My head hurts after having to debate with morons all morning! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out of the loop, has all talk of an extension gone quiet?

Watched the new house tour recently. I do not begrudge the older kids their own rooms at all, even more so if they are paying board, but all five younger boys need more space. They need to add more bedrooms.

Even without doing any building their decision making over the space they currently have is questionable, the little boys bedroom should have been changed into a bathroom, that luxury bathroom on the top floor seems so indulgent when Josh and Max are squeezed into that cupboard.

I know the original plan for the extension was just for a 'chill' room which I thought was madness vs. more bedrooms but even that would free up the living room to potentially become another bedroom.

Reactions: 11
I use one from IKEA hung on the understairs door to hang thin sandals, flip flops, gloves etc.

Reactions: 5
The way she talks about throwing stuff in the skip sounds as if she’s got one permanently for her use. As if 22 children born to one couple isn’t already ridiculously high, the amount of water they must use in that house & their landfill quota must be 100 times what most other people use. They really have no regard at all for anything as long as it’s not encroaching on their lifestyle.

Reactions: 21
The way she talks about throwing stuff in the skip sounds as if she’s got one permanently for her use. As if 22 children born to one couple isn’t already ridiculously high, the amount of water they must use in that house & their landfill quota must be 100 times what most other people use. They really have no regard at all for anything as long as it’s not encroaching on their lifestyle.
last time i noticed, 4 wheelie bins for general waste, 4 for recycling, and they're usually left out on the pavement all the time, with extra bags on bin day. A skip every few months. They should be paying for commercial waste. We had a massive battle to get an extra bin when we had 8 in our house, gave up in the end.

They're probably still on water rates rather than a meter.

Why was heidie upstairs on her own throwing clothes from the bed down the stairs and sue at the bottom filming. You would think after 22 children she would know never leave a toddler unattended especially on the top floor when she was probably going down to the kitchen or living room.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There is no way on earth those kids can be safely watched by Sue alone, or even with Crusty Noel helping. I don't know how they've managed so long with Tillie's being the only serious accident.
When ours were little I couldn't even go to the loo without walking back in on a room of chaos and devastation.

Reactions: 17
Lazy Susan is out for lunch with Ellie, Millie and Ophelia and I'm guessing Luke. First thing I noticed were how filthy Heidies nails were.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
god heidie is the spit of noel isn’t she
Poor kid, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

Why was heidie upstairs on her own throwing clothes from the bed down the stairs and sue at the bottom filming. You would think after 22 children she would know never leave a toddler unattended especially on the top floor when she was probably going down to the kitchen or living room.
Why the duck is the moron allowing her to throw it all down, Purely for vlogging. Wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t given her it to throw down. Next thing she will be moaning how tired she is and she needs to chill. What a prize idiot that woman is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon with the shoe situation she needs to set expectations with the kids about putting them back. I'm sure it's not easy with a big household but no system will work if no-one uses it. They haven't raised the kids to respect or appreciate anything and it shows. I know no kid is perfect in that regard but even on birthdays everything the Radfords get is just opened and thrown to one side, no excitement about anything.

Re the shoes thing. Didn’t she have one of those huge kallax units? Surely something like that would work if everyone had their own little cube and box?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.